Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

Hey peeps

The thread is complete, I think you shouldn't post more things else the thread may get closed and taken down from imp topics

Sry I was checking old comments n posting pics so didn't see ur post last year we crossed 200+ pages so thought we'll cross 200 dis time too IPK on air time we did 5000 pgs i don't know I-F rules but i'll stop here had fun with u all 🤗
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 6 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Thank You RSanaya71,stg1,Katelyn,Arshi.Sugi.IPK,Arshi S.Raizada,sweetchickmaria and everyone for all the beautiful edits and gifs you have posted here.🤗

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Once again thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive especially bubulswt and Arshi S.Raizada.You guys rocked it👍🏼

Even after 6 years, our love for IPK and ArShi is still alive.Day by day it is increasing only.May our love for this show and ArShi&SaRun never fades away.And it will never...because this is not just a show for anyone.We are so emotionally attached to it and they are inscribed in our heart. 

I don't know how to make gifs/edits.I only know how to make VMs.These are my little contribution.I had already posted it in IF when I had uploaded it.If you haven't seen it, here they are:-

Kaun Tujhe(Female version )

Kaun Tujhe (Male Version)

O Zaalima

Jaane Is Safar Main

Kaun Tujhe (New Male Version)

Kaabil

Karam Khudaya Hai(Tere Sang Yaara)

Thx 2 all 🤗 I saw ur few vms they r beautiful will watch others soon
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thread close hua hai kya???😕