Arakshi shoo sweet arjun want to confession 
But cute sakshi so pure innocent 
Omg whats that 
I hope sakshi is fine
Continues soon 
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello here is the new chapter.. Dedicated to NainaSM.. Hope you like it girl... i am very glade to have a reader like you...

Part 24

Sakshi...

I walked with Sasha(Aisha's Sister) as we talked about anything and everything... She  is such a lovely girl... She is younger than me but very sweet and cute girl...

Suddenly I bumped into someone and drink in that person's hand got spilled on my dress. "Ahh..!" That's person hold me so as to I don't fall but I wasn't even too! I don't like his touch and quickly jumped back making him left me!

"Sorry... I wasn't looking ahead.." He said quickly apologizing and try to step towards me but I quickly step back saying " That's OK!" He left from there and Sasha told me go on upper floor to clean my dress...

She left me on first floor as she remember some work and I stand there alone... Whole floor was just empty... I looked at the room where Sasha has pointed it was in the corner and I walked there... I was feeling scared as there was no one and this part was too much silent as everyone was downside busy in their enjoyment...

I felt like someone watching over me and turned around but there was no one... My heart was beating very loudly due to the sudden fear I don't know why I thought I should have bring someone with me! I remember Star, he was with Vivan, who was busy with Suhani.. But I brushed up my thoughts thinking that its fine...

I entered in her room.. It was typical girly room with everything in pink but it was cute... I entered in washroom and start cleaning my dress... I was wearing aqua color simple long kurti with little heavy bottom and matching chudidaar and duppatta... 

I remember the look on Star's face when I had came out from room after getting ready! He was looking at me with different shine in his eyes and unable to have control my cheeks has turned pink... He has complimented me too and I did the same has he was also looking most handsome guy in his black shirt  with coat over it and jeans... Simple yet awesome!

Later when we walked towards car to come here he had whispered slowly in my ears "Meet me on terrace after we will come back from there.I have to tell you something very important!" My heart thudded loud as he said coming so closer but he step back too when he finished... My heart beat increased more as I think what can be the reason and what does he wants to share??

Well... The shine in his eyes says all... But still I don't want to keep my hopes high yet I know one thing that if he confessed I am also ready to tell him my feels... Last night when he make  me understand about love and closeness.. I was seriously touched by his words... He was truly perfect and I had cursed myself for behaving like an idiot and not trusting my own love... Of course he understand me more than myself and I knew he will never hurt me in anyway!

I smiled in my mind as his thoughts filled my mind! I so much want to confess my feel but whenever he comes to me I felt like I my tongue got tied... Hopefully tonight will bring something good to us...I heard the voice of door opening and quickly finished my work... I had left the door open thinking may be Sasha will come and it must be Sasha...

I take out the tissue papers from there and start wiping water from my dress... Lost in thoughts I came out of room and looked up going to tell Sasha something but I forget my words as soon as I looked at the person sitting on the bed with smirk plastered on his face...

"Hello Sakshi..!" He said and I felt bad vibes from his voice.. I looked at the door which I had left open was seemed locked now... I quickly take steps towards door as me and him being alone in this room was creeping me out! But before I can turned the knob he held my wrist and pulled me back... "What the hell Aman!" I shouted as he make me stand closer to her holding my hand tightly behind my back... 

Tears rolled down from my eyes as I felt him nearing my face and I struggled to loose his grip on my face... "Please leave... You are hurting me...!" I said trying my best to push him away and create the distance between us also silently praying for someone to come and help me! 

"I will leave you... If you promise to listen me for one time..!" He said in dangerously low voice... He was scaring me and his hold was hurting me... I don't want to listen him but I didn't see any option so I nodded my head saying I will listen! He stand leaving my hand but also blocking my ways by standing in front of door...!

"I love you Sakshi... Be with me do forever!" He said holding my waist and again pulling towards himself... I felt like insects rolling on my body as he touched me pulling me more towards himself and his words were too much to think straight... "Say yes Sakshi!" He said coldly inhaling my sent while bending towards my neck... I felt so much disgusted... I pushed him away with all my force deciding to not to be weak in front of him...

"Never... You don't deserve my love.. You deserve this...!" I said and slapped him hard across his face... "How dare you to come near me like that... No one... I repeat no one has right to come closer like this except the people I love...!" I shouted on his face as I was too much angry by his behavior and try to turned the knob... How dare he to do and think something like that???

My bad luck the door was locked from outside... I turned to him shocked as he saw with me eyes burning with firey anger and a dirty smirk plastered on his face... I started feeling more scared by his look as he start taking steps towards me and I quickly take my phone out to call for help but it was again snatched away by him... "No one can save you now baby!" He said throwing my cell on the bed and again capturing me between him and wall...

He pushed his chest against me making me glued to the wall and not leaving any chance for me to slide down... Tears rolled down from my eyes and I clutched my eyes tight as he bring his face closer to mine bending towards my lips whispering "face the consequence for slapping me..." No no... I can't let it happen... I am only for the person whom I love... Star! As his thought came in my mind I decided I can't let this happen...

I pushed him away one again but as he was having grip on my shoulder his nails scratched on my shoulder till arms part due to push and getting my cloth torn out from that part... He stumbled back due to push making the side vase on table fall on ground making loud voice... He came near me with quick step this time beyond angry... My both the shoulders were burning in pain due to his harsh scratched...

He hold my both hands this time making sure I can't push him this time and I yelped in pain "Aaahhh!" As he bit on my side neck harshly throwing my duppatta away... Tears kept falling down from my eyes as I struggled to get away from him... Please please someone help...pleaseee I chanted in my mind as words dies down in my throat due to his force on me...

After that bite he again came closer towards my lips... There was no chance I can push him away so I keep my face turning here and there as to not give him access... But then he clutched my face with one hand and in other hold my both hand making my face in one place... My heart bleed and tears kept flowing but as he was going to place lips on mine someone opened the door with full force making it thud loudly banging with wall...

"Star.." I whispered sighing in relieve as I saw him standing there and getting chance to I slipped out of his grip as his attention got diverted towards Star too... I looked at Star as his eyes burned with fire too as he looked at my condition... More tears stream down my eyes as I hold my shoulder hiding my bare arms and rubbing the burning spot not able to look in his eyes which were showing anger and guilt!

Unable to control myself I slide down on floor as my knees strength give away to hold myself... I heard the voices of punches and slaps but keep my face buried in between my knees thinking about what's just happen and what's would have been happened if Star hasn't come on time...

My visions start getting blurred and due to cry my head started aching badly... Soon I heard the whisper "Crystal...!" I know now I am saved no one can do anything to me... But I didn't find courage to look up in his eyes and try to curl more myself trying to hide my condition... "I am sorry!" I looked up as the words left his mouth and found his eyes teared up and guilt written allover on his face... 

I shook my head silently pleading to not to blame himself for my condition and throw myself on him hugging him tightly burying my face in his chest... He hold me tight as if he was afraid to loose me and I break down in his arms crying badly... He patted my back and slowly rubbed my back whispering soothing words in my ears trying to calm me down... I felt so my secure in his arms that I didn't even left him.. My all fear slowly reduce as his presence assure my safety...!

"Calm down Crystal... I am here!" He said after whole fifteen minutes until my tears dried down and I felt my eyes empty... He make some space between us and remove his coat and make me wear it... I clutched his coat tight around myself seeking safety and he cupped my face gently as if I am precious glass and his touch can break me... "Nothing will happen to you! I am here... I promise you are safe and you will be safe.. Trust me!" He said trying to assure me as his own tears slipped from his eyes...

I nodded my head to assured him that I trust him but soon my consciousness betrayed me and my eyes dropped down... Last thing I heard was him shaking my face trying to wake me up but then carrying me in his arms... Darkness engulfed me after I clutched his shirt tight to assure myself that he is with me and nothing will happen!!!!!!

**~~~~**

I jerked and sat up straight breathing heavily as all the scenes repeated in my mind like a nightmare... But I found  someone holding me close and rubbing my back soothingly muttering "You are safe..!" And I tried to calm down realizing its Star here and nothing is happening now... He held me close to his heart and I keep my head there only finding my only source of peace and solace...

Soon after ten minutes I get calmed down but he keep holding me close and me too didn't budge as I was feeling secure with him like that... But then I finally looked around and found myself in the same room but no one was there... Not even Aman! What happened after I get unconscious???

"Drink some water Crystal!" He said slowly and gently offering me glass filled with water.. He take it near my lips as I sat back properly and made me drink with his hands and I just support glass loosely... "Where is he?" I asked my voice was hoarse due to crying! Star looked at me as I positioned myself sitting beside him but he was still holding me from back and I was clutching his shirt afraid to let him go! 

"Vivan took him with himself when you were unconscious... Its half an hour since you closed your eyes..No one knew except Sasha,him and me... Don't worry you are now safe!" He said slowly and gently and I take a deep breath knowing that no body knows as I don't want to spoil my brother's enjoyment time and I know he understand my wish... 

There was silence between us and no one spoke anything... The calmness slowly reduce my headache and I am thankful to my Star for that... Soon there was knock on the door... And I got startled but Star assured looking at me that everything is fine... Vivan entered the room with Sasha and I slowly left my grip on Star but he kept holding me to which I was very greatfull for him!

Viv's eyes held so much emotions that I felt bad.. I know there must be feeling bad that they weren't there with me... But they have to understand its not their fault... He come closer and sat beside me with a distance but before that he placed his hand on mine giving me smile saying sorry... I squeeze his palm assuring I am fine and there is no need of sorry... Yeah I hold his palm as he is always like a brother to me and I am glade to have him...

Next Sasha come near bed to my side and said r voice was sad.."Sorry Sakshi... I shouldn't have left you like that... Its my fault!" Her voice was sad... I make her sit beside me sliding more towards other side means Star's side and my cup her face.. "Sweetie... I am fine.. It wasn't anyone's fault but his... Stop saying that you all... I don't like it! Come on give me smile and go enjoy the function otherwise everyone will get suspicious and I don't want to ruin their moment! Please..." I said gently controlling my emotions...

She smiled nodding her head and hugged me tight but as she hold me I yelped in pain as my arms and shoulder part hurt with the hold... "I am so sorry again Sakshi...Are you hurt there?!" She said quickly leaving me... I looked down as I felt pain and Star again start rubbing my back and holding my palm gently... "She got scratched on her arms... Can you give me ointments?" Star said and keep silent... I was thankful that he had made me wear his coat otherwise they had also seen it...

Nodding her head Sasha walked towards drawer and took out the kit while Viv got msg from Bhai asking about us... "Sasha will you give her any of your dress and put ointment on her bruises?" Star asked but his eyes were fixed on me with pool of emotions... Sasha said yes taking out clothes luckily we both has kinda same body and I found him losing his hold on me to give us privacy... But I don't want him to go... Before he can left me I hold his palm tight slowly whispering "Don't leave me!" With pleading eyes...

I know he too don't want to leave but just doing it for my comfort but right now my comfort is only with him and I can't deny that... He nodded slowly... "Arjun stay here... Sasha you should be there its your sister's function... Sakshi will take care of herself and Arjun is here too help her... She will be fine.. Right pagal?" Vivan said I looked at him great fully as I was finding an excuse to not let Star go... I smiled nodding myself and Sasha looked at me unsurely but I know I don't want him to leave me...

She left us reluctantly and Viv come near us "Take care of yourself... Getting chance I will tell Sam after dinner as he has right to know... Take rest meanwhile I will take care of everything downstairs... OKs?" He asked and I nodded smiling at him "thank you!" And he glared at me I bit my tongue as I know he hate this word from my mouth... After getting sure he looked at Star who nodded at him understanding silently and soon Vivan left us alone locking the door so no one get suspicious... I hope no one come around and find us here...

Once being alone again I become unsure of what to do... He looked at me and I know what he must be trying to say but I suddenly start feeling shy... I know its just arms part and he had seen it already but still... "I know you won't be comfortable that's why I asked Sasha to put it on your bruises... Wait I will call her back!" He said watching me... 

"I don't want you to leave me Star... I am feeling safe near you... Don't go please...!" I said looking in his eyes with pleading voice.. "But your arms!" He said unsure as to what to do and I take a deep breath and whispered looking down "You can do it if you want to... I am fine and comfortable around you!" He stayed silent and I doubt myself thinking I said something wrong... But he put his finger under my chin and make me look up and I looked in his eyes "Nothing is more important thank you Crystal... My comfort,peace and solace everything is with you only!" He said genuinely and my heart skipped beats with his honest confession...

He placed his hand on coat and I nodded looking down... Although I was comfortable I was kind of feeling shy as I always wore dull sleeves and cover my arms and very part... But I knew its necessary and its just him helping me! "Don't worry I am closing my eyes!" He said and I looked up to find his eyes closed while he remove his coat... My heart jumped at his gesture although he had already looked at that part but for me he is doing everything carefully... I removed coat as he helped me... it hurt just by that action too..

I slowly slide down my sleeves one side to reveal my scratches although most of the part was visible due to torn sleeves... He take the tube in his hand Turing other side opening his eyes... Taking the gel on his hand he turned towards me with closed eyes and place it on my arms as I helped him and slowly start rubbing it... Hiss escaped from my eyes as that part burn due to the effect... But then he blew air on it and I shivered at his gesture but find relief too... I clutched his shirt tightly closing my eyes tight as he rubbed the ointment on my one arm...

"Open your eyes Star... I am fine with that!" I said not looking up but I knew he opened his eyes as I heard him gasped watching my mark carefully... His other palm which was holding me curled into feist as he looked it carefully... Backing away he put my sleeves back from one side and slide down from other side... I shuddered at his touches but let him do his work as I know if he thought I am getting comfortable he will leave me with Sasha to done this work and I don't want him to leave...

He completed his job and make distance between us but still holding me and I take a deep breath my whole body was on fire due to touch but I composed myself... I looked at him and smiled "Thank you Star!". But he didn't  respond his eyes were fixed on somewhere... Soon I realize that he is looking at my neck part as he muttered angrily "I will not leave that dog!" I just rub my hand on his arms to make him calm and slowly he calm down and put ointment there too with cool blow of air... This time I felt loosing my sense with his gesture he is just helping me but still its effecting differently...

As soon as he backed away I take the dress and went to washroom to change my dress knowing he will be there for me...

I locked the door my breathing was heavy but I can't deny the fact that I am feeling better... I blushed remembering our closeness... Stupid how can I cling him at like that?? What he must be thinking of me??? 

I change to comfortable dress and come out... He was talking to Bhai on phone and saying some lie... I put my dress aside and walked towards bed as he cut the call and looked me.. I arranged my duppatta again making sure its on place... "We should go down!" I said and after carefully looking at me he nodded asking me that I am sure to which I replied positively...

We walked towards door but I stopped him "I am sorry Star.. I shouldn't have hold and cling on you like that... I was..!" Before I can complete my sorry thing he said cupping my face... "Never... I repeat Crystal  never say sorry to me... I am glade to help you... And one more thing only you and you have right to come close to me like that so never say that okay!" He said and I felt my heart run marathon with his honest words... I hold his palm on my face and asked "Why only me?" I whispered barely audible and looking in his eyes...

"Because you are my only love... I love you Crystal!" He said and silent tear fall from our eyes at the same time!!!!!!

~~~~~~~

So dear readers finally the moments are around who is eager for the next part???? 
Tell me how do you like it.. Is it good or bad?? what scene you like the most and most you think gonna happen next?
Welll... next will be update in PM only to those who will comment... as i am very sad with low response so i decided to give update only those who are replying me.. Sorry if i hurt anyone but this time i am too sad...
waiting for your response..
thanks and love...
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg so cute 
That aman monstar kahi ka ik do punches meri taraf se bhi
Arjun so caring sakshi is fine 
Arjun saved her 
That ointment part so cute 
Romantic 
Finally confessed great 
Dil jumping jumping jumping 
Continue soon 
Monika545 thumbnail
Wow awesome update

M really srry dear,i m let
I didntget any notification for these two updates
I dont know why

Thank u so much for this beautiful story
Nd also thank u iss story ko continue rkhne ke liye
yeppy finally they confessed their feeling
I hope abhi sab thik ho,..koi misunderstanding n ho or han dear vo arjun ke past related bhi kuchh information do
,..already waiting for ur next update
Tc
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Omg so cute 

That aman monstar kahi ka ik do punches meri taraf se bhi
Arjun so caring sakshi is fine 
Arjun saved her 
That ointment part so cute 
Romantic 
Finally confessed great 
Dil jumping jumping jumping 
Continue soon 

Thank you so much Nana dearπŸ€—
Don't worry Aman ka khayal rakhega koi!😑
Glade you love chappy and Arakshi scene!!!!!
Trust me I am also very excited for upcoming chappiess!!!
Will update soon!!!
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monika545

Wow awesome update

M really srry dear,i m let
I didntget any notification for these two updates
I dont know why

Thank u so much for this beautiful story
Nd also thank u iss story ko continue rkhne ke liye
yeppy finally they confessed their feeling
I hope abhi sab thik ho,..koi misunderstanding n ho or han dear vo arjun ke past related bhi kuchh information do
,..already waiting for ur next update
Tc

Thank you so much dear!!! πŸ€— and please don't say sorry as far as you are commenting!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and I love this story too much so I can't leave it like in mid!! So don't worry it will be continue!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ well... I am hoping same for them.. Let's see what will happen next!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and about Arjuna's past... Trust me dear the story is going as I have decided... That part will come eventually!!!!! Till then enjoy the growing relation of our beloved ARAKSHI!!!! πŸ€—
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
 Hello...
My readers!!!πŸ˜› Back again...

New part update...

Part 25...

Arjun.

"Because you are my only love... I love you Crystal!"  I said and silent tear fall from our eyes at the same time!!!!!!

I keep looking at her as tears flowed down from our eyes... Slowly she averted her gaze and looked down but I didn't miss the smile which start appearing on her face!

She was smiling looking down! My Crystal... Feeling shy with just confession too... I smiled at her and waited for her response and keep my eyes on her observing her every action..!

"Say something Crystal!" I asked being impatient... Although her gesture says it all but I can't deny that I am dying to hear those words from her! I just want to hear that she loves me!!!

I observe her and she lips parted as she was going to speak and my heart start running faster... "I .."She stopped and take her hand away from mine..."You what Crystal..." I said making her up face again but she kept her eyes lowered and her innocent gesture make me fall more for her...

"I I lo..." She start but stopped as we heard the knob of door turning... Ahhh...Vivan idiot... Can't you come after sometime!!! I scolded him in my mind as I know it must be him only... The door get open and we quickly parted away... Sam entered in room with Vivan and I m glade that I was at distance with Crystal... Don't know what he must have thought about me!

"Angel..!" He said looking at her and Crystal looked up towards him... Soon the tears again start flowing down from her eyes as she must have thought about what had happened sometime before!!! Sam came near her hugged her tightly.. She hold her firmly and cried more all her emotions were coming out again! I know its not easy to forget something like that so soon but I still can't able to bear her crying sight!

I clutched my eyes and looked down thinking that what would have been happened if I wasn't at time! I looked up as someone place a hand on my shoulder and squeeze it slightly.. It was Vivan... He shook his head indicating its not time to think that and I understand him... Its time to be with Crystal and support her... Soon Crystal and Sam part away and Sam wiped her tears gently and makes her calm down...

Vivan told me that after my call to Sam he had guessed I was lying and had confronted Vivan and he was unable to hide the truth so he told Sam all what just happen and that's he is here leaving his dinner with Aisha Bhabhi! I nodded understanding him and just wish that he won't get made us for not telling him before!"Thank you so much again Arjun... you have no idea what have you done today!" He said coming near me and I looked at him shaking my head negatively!

"There is no need to thank me Sam.. I am glade that she is safe and I can't let anything happen to her.. She is too much precious!" I said and looked at Crystal who was standing behind Sam and other minute Sam hugged me too... I was first surprised as it was first time but then I hugged him back understanding his situation.. After all he is her brother and he is thankful to me!!

"Let's go back to home..!" Sam said... But Crystal come in front saying "Have your dinner Bhai... Don't let anyone come to know about this here... Not at least now!!! We can deal with it afterwards too and also will punish that idiot too.. But don't ruin Bhabhi's day.. I don't want that!" I was just surprised by her words.. In situation like this she is still thinking about her Bhabhi's happiness... How can she be so good!?!!!!

"Let's go down..!" Vivan said and we all nodded and Sam hold Crystal and walk with her while me and Vivan were behind them.. I won't lie but I want to have Crystal with me... I promise to myself after today I won't her leave alone anywhere.. I can't risk her safety... As we reached down Crystal said "Bhai go Bhabhi is waiting..!" Sam shook his head and said " No I am not leaving you... You are much more important for me Angel!" He said for the first time expressing his feels for his sister and I didn't miss the smile on Crystal's face hearing his words...

"What happened?" We heard the voice and turned around to find Bhabhi there with somewhat sad expression! Did she heard our convo??? When no one replied from us she said"Its okay Sam if you want to have dinner with them... I can understand they are much more important to you!" Ooppss... She heard last part and I can say from her tone that she isn't feeling good about it.. But come on she doesn't know what's going on there!

"No Bhabhi... Its nothing like that!!! Bhai was just coming to have dinner with you... Go Bhai... I am fine and I will have dinner with this two!"Crystal said quickly and Sam nodding his head turned towards us "you two... Don't leave her side... Not even for a second!" He ordered to me and Vivan and we nod simply as we can't even think of leaving her now!

Sam and Aisha walked to their main table which was specially arranged for new bride and groom but I didn't miss the voice of Bhabhi asking Sam about Crystal's dress... I hope everything goes well with those too...!

We sat on table and soon dinner was served for three of us but we were sitting there silently... Crystal was in front of me and beside Vivan .. She was lost in her thoughts!!! I decided to break the silence... "Eat something... We can't stay like that!" I said and caught both of their attention and Vivan nodded at me and Crystal was just looking at me... I look at Viv and signalled him and thankfully he got my action... He start testing dish and praising it and soon brought a spoonful of biryani in front of Crystal's mouth saying taste it...!

But she just looked away saying she isn't feeling hungry! Viv looked at me helplessly and indicate that its my turn to try.. I take my sit next to her and grab the spoon filling it with briyaani and called her "Crystal...!" She looked up at me and I smiled at her "Eat for us...!" I said simply and bring the spoon near her mouth and thankfully she opened her mouth and I made her eat it... Silently praising myself..!

"Waahh.. Zalim jamana... Is Dost k haath se khana manjoor ni h... Sidhe sidhe bol deti ke Arjun ke haath se khana chahti ho!" Vivan said over dramatically and I looked at Crystal who hit Viv's arm saying there is nothing like that but cute pink blush was making her cheeks glow indicate she isn't angry on him... I smiled at them and glade that Viv made her smile.. "My both best friends can feed me...!" Crystal said looking at us once after other...

"Ohh.. So madam wants special treatment... So let's feed her Arjun..!" Vivan said looking at me and also winking.. I nodded and we both start feeding her one by one and simultaneously having our own dinner... Viv keep cracking joking and I joined his attempts and gladly we were able to make her laugh forgetting the incidence for sometime! "Thank you so much Besties..No more now.. I am full...!" Crystal said wiping her mouth with tissue paper and smiling at us...

"No thanks Madam..!" Me and Viv said together and looked at each other and then turned to Crystal who bit her tongue and we laugh at her expression and soon she joined us too... "I am glade to see your smile back Crystal... Keep smiling and laughing it makes you more beautiful..!" I said lost in her melodious laugh and beautiful smile... She stopped hearing me and I realized what I just did! Stupid idiot me... She looked down her face reddening with my compliment and I smiled at her gesture...

Viv cleared his throat indicating his presence and smile at me mischievously..."Am i third wheel here??? should i leave you two alone?!"He asked in naughty tone and I shook my head as there is clearly no need and Crystal just keep quite smiling more wide and her cheeks turning more pink... Ohh... I just love the sight it make me feel like kissing away her blush... Ohh god! What I am just thinking!!!! Arjun just  control yourself.. She didn't even confessed fully and you wanted to kiss her!! I scolded my own self!!

But then I remember her words she had almost said those words! I wish she had completed those words but then yeah I want to make our confession beautiful and memorable and I know what I have to do for that!

"Come let's go!" We heard Sam's voice... He was standing with Bhabhi and we stand up looking at them... Finally its time to left this place... We walked towards car and Sam took driver seat and Bhabhi sat with him on front while me, Crystal and Vivan sat behind...

As Sam start driving silence fell among us... Soon Vivan was fast asleep resting his head on my shoulder on my left side and I looked at Crystal who was sitting on my right side was feeling sleepy but trying her best to stay stable so she won't fall on me...! "You can keep your head on my shoulder Crystal.. Sleep for sometime I know you are tired... It will take time to reach there!"I said slowly like whisper so just she can hear she looked up in my eyes  which were filled with sleep... She was looking so cute... She nodded her head and surprisingly hold my arm tightly and rest her head on my shoulder...

I feel so good to have her near like this that too in comfortable state... M glade to know that she isn't uncomfortable with me like this... In fact I can see she was feeling safe with me... Her words still echoed in my ears when she had stopped me from going out of the stating she feel safe like that! I just wanted to beat that dog too much for hurting my love like that!!!! Thanks too god she is safe now..!!

I will make your tomorrow beautiful Crystal.. I silently promise her planning about our next day!

"Viv where are you yaar! This waiting is killing me!" I shouted in the phone as since whole thirty minutes I am waiting for him to arrive here with Suhani and Crystal... "Chill bro... We are coming there... Hum pohoch hi rahe h... Calm down everything will be fine..!" He said coolly... I take two three deep breaths and said okay and cut the call...

I looked around and everything seems perfect just as I wanted... Now I just hope she likes my attempt... I looked at watch it was already 5:30 in evening... I had asked to Viv to bring her here at 5 but don't know what he was doing... The more time getting passed I am feeling more and more nervous... I knew I had just confessed last night and it will be second time that I will do it but I want it perfect and want her to feel loved with my gestures... I just hope she will say those words to me today!

I am just so eager to see her as I didn't meet her since morning as she was busy with her family who came to know about last night incident and I was busy here making arrangements! So in short we didn't meet and now I am not able to wait for some more time... Please come soon Crystal...

Soon I heard the Horn's voice and I knew they are here... My heart beat increase as I anticipate her coming here... I heard the jingling sound of the anklet and turned behind... My breath stopped as I found the angel in front of my eyes... My Crystal was looking just so beautiful... She was wearing simple long red kurti and chudidaar with her duppata perfectly wrapped around... With that she was wearing matching light red jhumke and hand was having watch and in her she was wearing my gifted bracelet!!! How can someone look simply so beautiful...

"Hi Star..!" She said looking down and break my trance and I realize my stupidity I was staring at her so badly! Idiot me!!! "Finally you are here...!"I said walking towards her who kept her gaze lowered not meeting my eyes stealing my heart again...  As I reached near her I whispered going closer to her ears "You are looking beautiful...!" I can heard her breath fastening so I decided to not to scared her more and back away standing with perfect distance...

"No thanks Star... Same to you!" She said with hearty smile playing across her lips.. "So you mean I look beautiful??" I chuckled asking her and she quickly looked up shaking her head in no..."I mean you are looking handsome!" She said quickly avoiding to meet my gaze still and I said no thanks laughing at her response...  Soon the laughter died down and I offered her my hand "Do you trust me Crystal?" I asked although I know the answer and she looked at me again this time in my eyes and said "I trust you Star.."  I smiled at her confident look and as she put her hand in mine I entwined  our finger saying "Then come with me!"

Sakshi.

He hold my hand and I smiled looking our hand perfectly fitted in each others... It feels so good to walk like this with him... I am not a bit of afraid to walk with him on this silent path alone... I don't know where he is taking me but I trust him so I keep walking beside him without any questions...

When Viv asked me come here at his farmhouse with Suhani I thought he wants to be with Suhani but I was surprised when I find Star here all ready in his white shirt and blue jeans looking handsome as always! The way he look at me when I arrived here was just heart stopping... I felt my whole blood rushing towards my face making it go red so I break his trance saying those words...

"We reached..!" He said stopping my thoughts and our walk too.. I look  here and there I know this is backside part of Viv's farmhouse... Soon I looked in front and my jaw get dropped on the floor as I found giant  tree with small hut shape tree House beautifully decorated with white-red roses and green leaves and in the background there was beautiful lake!!! The decoration was  looking so much beautiful that I forget to blink my eyes!!!!

"It looks so beautiful... I never know there is tree house also...!" I said without averting my gaze... The beautiful decorated little house, birds chirping at this time on surrounded tree and rhythmic sound of crystal clear water in lake was making atmosphere amazing... It was just beyond any words!!!

"It wasn't here... I built it in last three four days with Vivan's help when you were busy !" He said and I turned towards him surprisingly... He did so much!!! "But why?'" I asked slowly.. "Initially it was just for killing the time... But today's decoration is for special reason!" He said smiling brightly at me and I looked down unable to bear to look in his eyes which were pouring love!

"And what's the reason?" I asked barely audible guessing what it can be! Luckily he heard my question and instead of answering he took me to near to tree where stairs were fixed to climb in the house... God.. The stairs too were beautifully decorated with flower petals on it... Where did this guy got this much flowers?!!?!! He indicated to climb on and i touch to hold the stairs the petals and it feels so soft against my hand that I giggled with its effects..

First I was scared but when I saw star standing behind me I climb the stairs one after one thinking something will be worth it which is upstairs! As I finally stand on near door of house I looked surrounding... It looks now more beautiful from this height... I take the full look of beautiful lake with sunset was like cherry on top... "Go in Crystal!" I heard his voice who was standing behind me and I nodded pushing the door ahead curious to see what's there inside...

As I opened the door I was awestruck to see the sight.. The small room was sparkling with fairy light chain on upper part of trio wooden walls and the amazing part was all the wooden walls were filled with my photographs stick on it in different angles.. The floor of the room was covered with white sheet and two three cushions were placed in one side of room...

Best ever part was its ceiling... Its was normal in triangle shape but the flowery handmade basket type Chandler with little lights were just making it most beautiful... I slowly start walking touching each and every pic of walls and laughing at my memories which each pics hold... There were my pics of each and every stage... I guess Viv helped him to got these pics as he is one who have my childhood pics of this village... I take round of whole rooms watching each pic excitedly... When I was at last pic I observed it keenly and I recognized it was the pic of our last day of school when we were having free dress I was smiling with Natasha who was cropped from pics... I never know he take my pic on that day!!!

As I see that pic keenly I realized there are some words written.. Its 'My Love,My Crystal' my heart beat faster then usual as came to realize he did so much for confessing his feels... And then I go back see each and every pic and every pic was having quotes like some about my beauty,some about simplicity,some about my uniqueness, some about caring nature and others about my beautiful big heart... I was just amazed that how much these guy has praised me... Each pic was having different praise about my quality and telling how much he loved it...

Tears flowed down from my eyes as I realize how much he loves me! His every action his hard work he done here says it all... I turned to him who was leaning on the door with arms crossed on chest looking at me with hearty smile... But he frowned and I guess its because of my tears so I quickly wiped it and standing in center stare at the beauty around... But once again I get surprised as he pulled a little thread near the door and flower's showered on me from above basket... I squealed in delight stretching my arms and enjoying the soft flowery shower with closed eyes I cherished my life's most beautiful moment.. 

After enjoying whole moment I opened my eyes and gasped as I found him sitting on his one knee in front of me holding a red rose in his hand... Tears escaped from my eyes as I heard his words "I love you so much Crystal that I can't even explain in words... I just know you mean the world and life to me... Without you I am nothing and with you I feel completed... So miss Crystal here is your Star confessing his limitless love for you... Will you allow me to love you always and be with you for forever??" He asked with firm yet gentle tone a beautiful smile plastered on his face...

I wiped my tears and give him my biggest smile... Taking the rose from his hand I sat down in front of him nodding my head in yes... "You are allowed to love me Star... And I wanted to be yours only!" I said firmly without any hesitation... Guess last some days incidence has filled power in me and my confidence, making my trust for him unbreakable and love limitless... He smiled brightly at me and next moment I know that I was in his arms as he hugged me tight happily...

At first I was shocked but soon the comfort I always feel replace my shock and I hugged him back without any hesitation... I am no more afraid to close to him like this and hugging him tight! This is why its call there is nothing like love in this world... Love which can either break us or love which can mend us!!!!!!!!

Please reply...Whatever you feel about this chapter and can you guess which thing is still left out after this big chappy???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ which will come around soon in better way!??!

Do reply!! Waiting.. Love you all!!! πŸ€—

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 6 years ago
Monika545 thumbnail
Thank you so much dear :)
for pm

Aap bahut achhi writer ho,aapke likhne ka style mujhe bahut pyaara lgta hai

Amazing update,,as usual :)
Finally sab achha achha ho rha hai ,u really well described arjun's beautiful surprise fro sakshi

Btw happy chhoti diwali dear ,..happy diwaali in advance
God bless u tc
Eagerly waiting for ur next update
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg its just awesome dear sooo awesome yaaar very sweet 
While reading i m blushing smiling 
Omg kasssh koi mujhe bhi proposes kar de aise hi 
Itsss so beautiful yaaar 
Very pure and romantic 
So perfect only purelove 
This is bestest and awesome wowww so beautiful yaaar had tears in my eyess kasssh koi mujheee bhi itnaa pyaar kare itne pyaar se propose kare 
continue soon 
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monika545

Thank you so much dear :)
for pm

No need to thanks dear!!! πŸ€—

Aap bahut achhi writer ho,aapke likhne ka style mujhe bahut pyaara lgta hai

Awww... I am so glade to hear this!! I always want a comment on writing style!!!😳

Amazing update,,as usual :)
Finally sab achha achha ho rha hai ,u really well described arjun's beautiful surprise fro sakshi 

Thank you so muchhh!!!!😳😳

Btw happy chhoti diwali dear ,..happy diwaa diya allli in advance
God bless u tc
Eagerly waiting for ur next update

Same to you dear!!! Enjoy the festival... Will try to update soon!!!many things are coming soon!!πŸ˜‰