Arjun

Arakshi FF: T#2 :~Crave For Love..Ch:35 on pg 16 (07/04/ 2020)

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone...

Remember me... After a year back to complete my one of the most favorite story...

I know I am very late but still watching that few of my readers are still interested I decided to complete this one and other all my stories...

As the previous thread is locked I m starting the new thread here...

Hop you will support me as always...

Here it goes...

Crave for love...

Thread 1...

Part 22: below..

Part 23: Page 2

Part 24: page 2

Part 25: page 3

Part 26: page 4

Part 27: page 4

Part 28: page 5

Part 29: page 6

Part 30: page 7

Part 31: page 8

part 32: page 11

Part 33: page 14

Part 34: page 15

Thanks to all...

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Part 22...

Sakshi...

I walked down to room where my brother was sittting ready for his baraat... I went near him and smiled at him... I so much wished to hugged him at his most precious moment but as always I didn't step up and remain there smiling at him...

"Boo!!!" Someone shout in my ear jumping next to me from behind making me scared and due to his jump I lost my balance and was going to fall when a strong pair of arms hold me by waist and I shivered at the touch... I looked up and find the person I already knew who it can be... Mr.Star... As always...!

"You okk Crystal???" He asked making me stand up and quickly take one step back as we were too much close and it was making me feel strange... I nodded and turned to look at the culprit I knew very well.. Mr Vivaan... I was going to scold her when Sam Bhai said "Viv use chot lg sakti thi agar Arjun na hota to... Wo to achcha h Arjun wahi khada tha!!" And give him glaring look... Well my brother shows his feeling sometimes for us and it makes me feel awesome...

I smiled at Sam Bhai avoiding Viv and his stupidity but heard him muttering "I know he was standing isiliye to kiya!!" I looked at him shocked what does that mean he did it intentionally.. He gave me a mischievous grin and I glared at him then turned to Star who was trying to hide his smile... What???? Did he just know what was Viv's intention???? Oh god!!!! This boys!!!!!!!!

Mummy and aunty(Sam bhai's mother) entered with two three ladies and did aarti of him while I walked towards my sisters who were standing next to Bhai on one side and other side was his friends and cousins... I felt so happy watching my bro finally going to get married...

Then Sam Bhai stand up ready for baraat and walked towards car but before that he turn to me and said slowly "Walk with me... You have to sit beside me in car...!" I felt happy but a little shock too... I thought there will be his friends only in car...

I obeyed him and walked with him and sat in car in which Sahil Bhai was already in front sit beside driver.. Bhai took his sit next to me and then comes the actual shock... There was him sitting with us... Mr.Star again...

I noticed that I was only girl here in car and it made me feel bit strange... I looked at Bhai and asked "Why me and not your any other friend what will everyone say??" He gave me straight look and said " I don't care what they say or do... I just know I want my life's important person beside me and that is why you are here!"

I felt tears in my eyes and muttered in my breath 'love you bhai'... Yaaa.. We are like this only not opening our feels in words to each other at every time... I looked at Star who point at his eye and then shake his head mouthing 'not suitable'.. I got his actions in a moment that he wants to say don't cry and smiled at that looking down...!

Soon we reached the place and I came out slowly... Bhai's aunt glared at me but I avoided it... Necessary ritual begins as Bhai take step inside... I looked here and there to find Suhani and my sisters... "There..!!" Star whispered coming closer to my ear and pointing towards left side where a car arrived... My heart jump at his closeness and I was going to step away when he on his own step back...

I smiled at how he understand me perfectly... He knew what I want every time... That's why he got I was looking out for whom... I looked at car and get surprised as there come out Vivaan first and next one was Suhani smiling and laughing with my both di and Khush...

They all walked towards me and together we entered in hall where wedding was placed... Soon its time and Bhai sat in Mandap waiting for his bride... I looked up on stairs as my beautiful Bhabhi walked down wearing wonderful pink colored lehenga with matching jwelleries... She was looking down while taking steps towards mandap... I looked at Bhai who was having his eyes glued on Bhabhi with a beautiful smiled on his lips... I smiled brightly praying for this awesome couple to live happily together always...

"Vivaah sampann hua!!" Panditji announced and we all clapped happily as my brother finally get married... They both start taking blessing from elders and then Bhai walk towards we sisters... I was standing last in que... Bro do handshake with Sara di , Piya di, Suhaani and other cousins as they all congratulate him and all hugged Bhabhi lovingly...

Then finally I came up as my turned come I was going to extend my hand when Bhai took me in hug... I was surprised by his sudden action as this is the first time I was getting brotherly hug from him which make me feel protected and awesome...

"Congratulations to you bhoot!!" I said with happy tears in my eyes as we broke the hug and he hit me slightly on my head... I quickly take my Bhabhi in bear hug as we separated she wiped my tears lovingly...!!! Then they both took their sit... As there is time of dinner and after that bidaai will take place...

We barati's were asked to take place in hall while dinner get arranged... Me, Piya di,Sara di, Aliza, Khush sat together making circle and do chitchat and laugh at our stupid blabbering... After a moment I felt a stare on my back I turned back and found no one... After sometime I was again feeling weird like continues gazing at my back... I stand up and turned back but again no one...

"What happen Saki??" Sara di asked and I shook my head... I look in the direction thinking that someone may appear but no one was there... "Here comes the devils...!!"  Said Suhani I looked in opposit direction and find Vivaan, Rohit, Aman, Ajay and cousins gang approaching for us with Star... I looked at Star who  was smiling with Viv... As if he had felt my gaze he looked up at me and give me a beautiful smile which was unique... I felt my heart beat faster and quickly looked down smiling more... Stupid me!!!! What I m  doing?????

Suddenly my phone beeped indicating a massage...

"Lovely smile love... But for a wrong person...too bad..!"

I quite shocked with that...who is this person calling me love??? And he was refereing whom as wrong person...Star??? I started feeling uneasy don't know why and walked towards washroom... Feared rise in me that who is this person and why is this massaged... I opened the tap and splash water to calm down myself...

"Sakshi are you alright???" I turned back hearing voice... Suhani was here... Should I tell her about this massage??? No.. I don't want to spoil their mood and getting tensed... I nodded my head saying yes... "You come behind me??" I asked as I know no one saw me slipping out from there...

"No actually Arjun saw you... He thought something is wrong and as you went to washroom side so he asked me go behind you!!!" I nodded getting her... My heart fluttered at his care how by staying far too he took care of me and understand me this much...

I stand at stairs side alone not wanted to eat anything and everyone was eating there... I played with my bracelet to time pass it was made of stars as I loved it... Yaaa... I love him too...!! I smiled at my thought and shook my head... " Smiling all alone with thoughts of whom??"

I looked up and found Aman standing there... "Huhh... There is nothing like that!!" I said taking a back step as I felt him quite closer and I don't liked it... "So Sakshi right??" I nodded my head to him and look here and there to find anyone to come to me as I m not liking standing here with him... I m not used to this boys talks... Star, Vivaan, Sam Bhai and little cousins are exceptional in this case...

"Ugh.. Finding someone???" He asked and I noticed he came closer a bit and I again take a step back... "No.. I mean yeah... Waiting for sisters to come... Feeling bored being alone..." I said still looking here and there.. I cannot walked out from him as he is Aisha bhabhi's closest cousin and Viv's close friend so walking out seems rude so I tried to be calm although I wasn't ...

"Okksss... Hey nice watch... Titan..I liked it! Can I see please?" He said surprised and extend his hand towards mine... Wait was he going to hold my hand.. Before I can even denie he hand reaches to mine and I felt a hold on my hand... I closed my eyes tight not liking his action but soon I realize that hold was of someone else... A  familiar touch... Thank god I whispered as I knew its Star here...!

"No sorry bro... Actually Sam was asking for her... So Come Crystal... He is waiting for you??" I open my eyes hearing his voice and before Aman  or I can say anything he started walking still having hold on my wrist... His hold was firm but still soft and gentle... I smiled happily not feeling wrong by his hold...

He take me in dinning hall but on an empty table and I looked up questioningly "Where is Bhai???" "With Aisha Bhabhi having dinner!!" I get confused but after a moment it strike he just said that too save me... "Thank you so much Star.. That was big thing for me!!" He nodded understanding my words then I looked at my hand which was still in his hold...

I look here and there if anyone watching but everyone was busy with dinner but I found Suhani and Vivaan coming towards us... "Star...ugh... Hold!!" I shuttered not knowing how to asked to leave my hand as both of the devil is coming... But thankfully he got me and left the hold saying "Sorry if you don't like that I was just helping you?!?" Hhh... He took it wrong!!

"There is nothing like that...when did I say I don't like it??" I asked quickly denieing his conclusion... "So you means you like my hold on you... Right??" He asked smiling mischievously... I felt my cheeks heated up and I avoided looking at him muttering "yes!" Under my breath but avoided to give any answer...

"Wow... Crystal's beautiful glow with blush...!!! Nice combination... Awesome!!! I liked her!!" He said and I stared at him shocked did he just said he liked me????? "What did you said last?" I asked slowly... "Nothing ...  Just said awesome! Why??? What you heared??" I get confused why kept smiling looking at me...

"What's going on???" Suhani asked sitting next to me and Viv take his chair next to her... "Nothing... Just chit chat...!" I said not looking at star... She nodded and again said "its time for bidaai we should go... We came here to call you!" Oksss.. Muttering so we stand up.. Suhani walked with Viv while I take step to be with them... But felt something cold placed in my hand... I looked back and found Star and in my hand there was a dairy milk chocolate...

Woww!!! But he bring it for me??? Why??? "Wo I came to know you are feeling uneasy and not wanted to eat anything and Khush said this is the thing which help you??? So yeah I brought this!!" He said looking at me... I was touched by his care... Yaaa its true that whenever I felt like this I ate chocolates... Crazy me... "Thank you so much...!!" I said smiling at him and return the smile saying "Anything for you!!" And start walking with me...

We took sit in bus as its time to go back to home... Yupp we are in bus as at night time the seprate car for us is dangerous according to here people... So ya we are together in single bus... But fun thing is we all cousins took place on the last sits... Khush sat with Piya di.. Sara di with Aliza... almost all were sleeping in just this ten minutes... Star sat with Vivaan and I take my sit with Suhani as I decide to finally confront her about Vivaan... And guess what we both got the sit behind Viv and star...

As we sat down I looked at Suhani narrowing my eyes at her.. How dare she to hide something from me!!?! She looked confused and asked what??? And I was going to ask Star stand behind his seat turning towards us and Viv was standing beside him...

"Oye pagal... Chal aage aa apne star ke saath baith!!!" I stared at him in surprise... Is he mad??? I have to sat beside star?? Really??? No...!! "Me nahi aati tum pagal ho Gaye ho! Aur tum kaha jaoge me agar aati hu aagey to??" He came to my seat and point at my seat... "Here I will sit!!" I looked at him surprised.. What's this going on???

"Crystal please come here!! That's really important for him so stand up from here??" Really?? Why?? "No I wants to talk to Suhani... We don't wanna sleep in bus and do some masti... Why should we have to get separated???" I asked being hyper... As I really wanted to talk to Suhani...

This time I didn't get reply but Viv just pulled me out and push me ahead seat beside Star and take his seat next to Suhani who smiled at this?? Really is she crazy?? What's there to smile?? I was going to stand up but Star took seat beside me and whispered "please understand!" I sat quite what's there to understand??!?!

He should understand that this closeness is effecting me... I never sat so close to a boy and although I love him I m still not ready to be so close and what if that fatty aunt will see us like this?? But I sit still not saying a word and trying to make a gap between us... Soon the light were totally off of bus as its long journey and there is time night time... I felt fear and quickly hold something... Not something.. Its Star's hand... But then thankfully the night bulbs get on and I leave his hand... Turning to look other side as star was looking at me with smile...!!

"I am sorry but that's necessary crystal??" Star whispered to me... And I turned to him "and may I know why so!??!" He think for a moment and smiled grinning "you wanna know reason??" I quickly nodded... He whispered coming closer... Just carefully try to listen the backsiter's convo... He said leaning in his sit backward carefully and I do same as I want to know what's the matter and as I try to listen I got the words and it shocked me a little!! I heard Vivaan whispering "I love you Suhani..!!" And she too respond after whole five minutes " I love you too...!!" My mouth hung open shockingly...

I knew there is something between them but confession too now... I looked at star who was smiling continuously I was going to say something when he placed his finger on my lips shaking his head in no... But as he do so felt shiver run down through my spine... He take his finger back and action me to stand up to look back winking...

I got excited getting chance to disturb lovebirds... Thankfully everyone else was in sleep by now except we idiots... I stand up slowly with star and looked back but the scene shocked me as Vivaan has placed his lips on Suhaani's cheek and she was blushing looking down... I quickly turned around not wanted to saw the romance and kissing... It make me feel weired to saw something like that...!!

"What happened??" Star said sitting beside me...I just shook my head and turned other side... Thinking about scene... "Crystal are you alright?!???" Star asked concerned... I looked at him and nodded slowly.. He smiled at me and said "Can't resist the kissing scene???" I stared at him but said opening up to him "Yuhhh... Pata nahi... Kuch ajeeb lgta h... Going close to someone make me feel afraid and strange... And they were too close..!!" I said looking down... He was silent for a moment so I looked up thinking why he isn't saying anything?!?!?

He was having serious and quite shocked  expression!!!!! "Its okk crystal... Everyone has different aspect... There is nothing wrong that you are feeling afraid in going closer... You will overcome this fear one day!!!" He muttered... I think what does that mean??? One day I will also do this?!?? Kissing?!?!?! It made strange kind of feel in my stomach just by thought!!!! No... I can't!!!!! I won't...!!!

"Suhani is calling you?!?" I heard Viv saying then star telling him whispering that we saw them kissing and that's why I was feeling strange!!! "Really pagal?!?!? Just cheek pe slight kiss ne tujhe itna pareshaan kr diya how will you react when your St( he paused as I stared at him shocked) I mean your lover or husband will kiss you???" He said mischievously in slow tone so no one can hear... I looked at star who look at me but I can't stand this so I pushed Viv and go back to my seat... Trying to calm my nerves and avoid this thoughts...

I heard Star punching Viv and Viv laugheat thatat too... Don't know why?!!!?! Suhani asked me what happen and  I nodded nothing... As I don't want to think and talk on this things... 

But suhani start narrating her story and vivaan's confession.. She smile all the time .. I felt happy to see my best friend plus cousin happy but blushingly she also told me about that kiss!!!! I stared at her thinking that didn't she get afraid to coming close like this!!? What she asked Because of my staring... But I just said " kiss????" Questioningly...

And smiled looking down replying "it happen after confession of love!!!" And I was again lost in thought what if I will confess my love to Star????!?!!!!!!!?!?

*****~~~****
So miss crystal is afraid to confess because of this all so what will now happen???? Think think???😉😉

Do comment and like...
Thank you all..love you loadss...

ono
sairam175 thumbnail
Awesome update 
Superb 
Con soon 
Monika545 thumbnail
Awesome nd beautiful update :)
Thank u so much.. Iss story ki continue karne ke liye.. Mera if join karne ka.. First reason yhi story thi..
Eagerly waiting for the next part :) I know aapko readers thode kam mil rahe hai.. Kyonki ab thoda arkshi kam pad rahe hai.. But dekhna aap.. Kaise saare readers yha isse read karne ke liye vapas if me active hote hai.. Thank u so much
Tc b happy :) waiting for ur next update
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations for new thread buddy ..
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update thanks for pm ..cont soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
hello peoples i am interested to continue my this lovely FF. are you all still interested too read their love journey. basecally this story is at midpoint. and i dont want it leave like that. but no response also discourage me. so tell me are you all wanting it to be complete and ready to support like before??
thanks and love.
Gausi❤️
Monika545 thumbnail
Plz continue dear
Plz plz
I m there for u always
Plz
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monika545

Plz continue dear
Plz plz
I m there for u always
Plz

Thank you so much..
I am working on next part!😛
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
 Hellooo Lovliesss!! 🤗

Here is the new part!!😛😃

Part 23.

Arjun...

I sat there on stairs of upper terrace listening Vivan's chatter about his love... No doubt he is on cloud nine now a days!!! Its been three days since he confessed his feel and since then both of them are enjoying there relation full..!!

No doubt I am very happy for him but still I get jealous sometime watching that he confessed and they are together and me on other side not getting chance to talk to my love,my crystal.. And its bugging me badly...

I don't know why since that night I felt like Crystal is avoiding me.. We haven't got proper chance to talk... Sometimes with Suhani and other time with other cousins  and  kush and remaining for parents.. And its killing me.. I am not getting is she behaving like this intentionally or its just my thinking!!!

Three days without talking to Crystal and here I am getting mad.. So there is no way that I can live without her..!! In this three days the reception also get complete.. I had decided that on that day I would have also confess my feeling but as I said I didn't get chance to talk to her.. Miss busy Crystal..!!!

Now I can't take it anymore... I can't bare this silence... I can't keep my feels in my heart.. I need to tell her what I feel for her no matter what the situation is...

"Back to earth Mr.?? Where are you so lost??" I came out from my world as Vivaan shout in my ears! I gave him a slight punch for shouting and replied!! "Nothing... Just aise hi!!" He looked at me suspiciously then said "By the way when is your confession???"

Argghh.. "Not having any idea!! My lady love is too much busy now a days to have talk with me!!" I said somehow sounding irritated.. Yaa I  irritated.. Why not?? Crystal hasn't talked to me how can I be normal... "Really?? Why I didn't figure it out that you both aren't getting time??" "Because you too were busy with your love!" I said looking at him as a matter of fact...

He smiled turning little red?? Ehh... Am I imagining things?? Is Vivaan  really blushing?! "Are you blushing??" I asked teasing... He looked at me surprised and quickly shook his head in no and I laugh at his expression... Who thought that great Mr Vivan will respond like this on the mentioning of his lady love.. Haha.. Its epic..

"Shut up Arjun... Come on.. Time to help you..!!" He said standing up.. I looked at him confused.. "Let's find your Crystal and tell her your feels.. The sooner the better!" I thought for a moment then smiled at him standing up... He is correct.. The sooner is better...

We step down and spot Crystal with Suhani walking towards kitchen.. I looked at Vivan who was smiling idiotically with eyes fixed on Suhani and walking in their direction. "Mr.Majnu.. Are you sure we are going there to talk??" I mean.. Really in kitchen to talk?? He nodded walking towards kitchen...

As we were going to enter in I heard an aunty saying something which blew my mind.. She said "Sakshi.. Your parents were going to ask you but as they aren't here for now.. I want to ask what do you think about my son, Rohan??" I looked at Vivan asking what's this all about?? He shrruged his shoulder and said wait here and just listen...

"Ugh.. Aunty he is nice guy but why are you asking me??" Crystal asked all confused.. "Ohhh.. I knew it... Such a sweet girl.. Mujhe pata tha tum mana ni karogi..!!" The aunty squealed in happiness... "Aunty what are you talking about??" Crystal again asked the same question which is floating in my mind... "Nothing beta.. Your parents and we were just thinking that you too will make an awesome pair together!"

What!!!!!!!! I felt like someone has drop bomb on my head.. How it can be possible??? Crystal and someone else??? No..no...no...!!! It can't be happen... "Aunty.. Aap ye aap kya keh rahi h.. Rohan is nice guy but we are not for being together.. I don't like him in that way!" I heard Crystal saying...

There was silence for whole five minutes... I was going to step inside when that aunty start again "Attitude ha?!! Rejecting my son? Ohh please.. Tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho??!? You know mujhe to tum bilkul bhi ni pasand  thi pr Rohan ki wajah se socha tumhe ek chance du!! But I think you don't deserve it!! Tum jaisi ladki jo bs ladko ke piche ghoomna janti h,unhi se chipki rehti h mere bete ke layak hi nahi h. You are disgusting Sakshi!"

I was beyond shocked hearing her words.. How can this lady accuse my crystal like this? Who gave her right to do so!?

Without waiting for more second me and Vivan enter there. Where I found crystal with glassy eyes,Suhani was holding her and Viv went to her and she looked up towards me and tears escaped from her eyes..

I clench my fiest as I watch her crying. "Lo aa Gaye inke bodyguards!" That aunty said again. "Enough aunty!" I shouted not able to control myself anymore. " Dusro par ilzaam lagane se pehle apni tarf bhi dekh Lena chahiye. Sakshi is pure girl with innocent heart. Aap janti hi kya h uske baare me Jo itna kuch keh diya aapne! You know what cut this crap. Me jaaanta hu aap logo ko bs apni ego me rehne ki aadat ho gayi h! Kabhi apni baiti ko dekha h. If not and go and watch on her its your duty... Do not blame any innocent soul! Warna me bhi kuch janta hu aap logo ke bare me! Ab samjhey ya samjhau!"

Everyone was silent after I end and I don't know what to do anymore.. I want to go to crystal and hugg her tight and comfort her but I know I am not allowed to do that not having any right! Frustrated from myself I left the place in anger ordering Vivan and Suhani to take her from there.

I entered in house and it was already night time around 9:30 pm. I didn't come back to check on her just asked Viv about though call and he replied she is fine.. I just don't know what's happening me... I know that Aunty's words have affected her badly and she was in bad situation but I know I am not having right to stand in that house after how I have behaved with that aunty, but I am having no regrets.

"Arjun!" I looked up from where the voice was coming and found Sam there. " Why didn't you come back after that?" He asked and we walked inside. Looks like he knew about it all.. He went to room and walked with him not knowing where to go!

"You know right!?" I asked him and he nodded saying "We all knew!" There in the room was Crystal sleeping on bed with her dad and mom sitting other side of the bed.. "Thank you so much Arjun." Uncle said and I looked at him questioningly.

"For taking stand for her. She is really innocent and don't know how to handle this kind situations. I am glade you replied her properly!" He said last line with pure anger. "And don't feel bad for that!" Sam added and I shook my head in no. I am not at all guilty for behaving with her like that.

"How's she?" I asked aunty and she give me smile replying "She is fine now. Although she had fever in the evening!" I felt pain in my heart hearing her.. I am such bad person who left his love in this condition alone. Suhani with Vivan and khush entered in room and uncle,aunty with Sam left to have dinner.

Khush hug me tight saying thanks for helping Saki and I just ruffled her hair smiling at her innocence! I stand there as Suhani take seat beside her and Viv sit on chair offering me other. 

Half an hour paas and I was waiting for crystal to wake up... I am very much sad looking her like that. I want to see her smile... The only thing which can change my mood.. Unable to bear anymore I whispered in Viv's ear "Please take them out!" I pointed towards Suhani and khush.

He thought for sometime and then nodded his head. He made an excuse and take them out saying me take care.. I finally sat beside her bed chair near to her and take her palm in my hand "Talk to me crystal.. You haven't talked to me since three days! I can't bare your silence please!" I was surprised by my own voice as it was cracky... I had never ever cry for anyone before except for my parents that too before so many years.

Now this girl is having so huge effect on me that her smile lits my words and her pain is enough to kill me! "Mom.!" I heard slow whisper and looked up where she opened her eyes fully slowly! I quickly plastered smile on my face watching her up and as she looked at me she give me her perfect smile. The exact thing I was craving for!

She sat on bed properly and I offered her some water! "How are you?" I asked extending the glass towards her. She again smiled at me saying "I am fine." I don't know what to say or do now!!!? I have so much to say and ask but words aren't ready to come out!

"Can we go upstairs please!" She said making pouty face! And I chuckled at her childish act nodding my head in yes. I am glade that she isn't making distance between us because of that Aunty's words! She informed her mother that she is on terrace and walked with me!

Once we reached on upper part where there was no one we sat on floor as always. The silence between us was so much comforting that I wish we stay like this for forever! But also my heart was yelling to ask her about that behavior.

We watched as Suhani and Viv walked up stairs but stay on lower terrace alone as they don't know we are up! But we can watch them from there.. We looked at them, they were like same playing and chasing around happily!

"I am so happy for them!!" Crystal said slowly and I nodded agreeing with them. " Vivan loves her truly I know!" I said confidently. "I know that too!" She said smilingly looking at me. But then something different appear in her eyes as if she suddenly remembered something and she averted her gaze as if she was getting caught!

"Sorry!" She mumbled slowly looking downside avoiding my gaze and I get confused. "For behaving like that since three days!" She replied before I can ask. Ohh! "That's okk!" I said not knowing should I ask why or not! She looked at me surprised and I know its because I didn't ask her anything and I smiled at her look "But never do that again!" I said seriously looking in her eyes and she nodded looking down with smile muttering "I won't." ... My shy crystal is most beautiful girl in this world!

"Viv!" We heard Suhani's little loud voice and we looked at them. Vivan was holding Suhani from behind tightly like hugging her and also tickling her... I smiled at them and turned towards crystal who sifted on her place uncomfortably and looking other side. "Crystal!" I called her and she looked at me back! "You know you can share anything with me which is bothering you!" I said genuinely.

She kept silent for sometime I guess she don't want to talk about that thing which is bothering her but then I heard her saying. "Suhani said its usual after confession is it really?" She asked looking down in barely audible voice. I tried to understand about what she is pointing and after some hard work I got what she is talking about. It was about there sudden closeness!! My innocent crystal!

I smiled looking at her and replied her "Yes it is usual but that doesn't mean it is necessary!" I said and waited for her response, thankfully she looked up at me staring into my eyes as if she was confused. I again give her smile and said "Crystal coming closer like that is one way to express our love in different way but that doesn't mean its must. Love can be expressed in our communication, care for each other ,standing and supporting each other in every path and many more gestures. Yeah coming close like that is couple's way but only for them who are comfortable!"

"If there is love I am sure there won't be forcing as people understand each other's view and give time to each other.. So yeah it depends upon lovers how much they understand and respect each other's view and wish!" I completed surprised by my own self. By now I guess I got hint of Crystal's distance! This thoughts had made barriers in her mind for us!!!!!!!!!!

After that I looked at her as my words processed in her mind and she give me a perfect smile conveying that she understand me perfectly. "Did anyone told you, you are perfect?" She asked cutely and so much wish to pull her cheeks but I refrain myself as I don't want her to run away!

I laughed at her and was going to say something when we heard a voice"Of course mene bola tha!" Not so surprise right! yes its my little radio. We chuckled and Crystal muttered little loud "Aa gayi Bhai ki chamchi!" I raised my brow smiling at her as I know she was just teasing Khush and it works! As Khush walked towards us angrily with glass in her hand.

"Aur Saki kya kisine  tumse kaha h that you are very bad?" she said coming in front of us and taking seat beside me showing she is offended. Crystal shook her head smiling at her much to her annoyance and Khush made a bad face turning towards me for help. I wink at her and she got my actions.. She place the glass on other side which was having milk than jump on Crystal tickling her badly and as I expected Crystal got her punishment and laughed uncontrollably as Khush tickled her!

Crystal finally muttered sorry and I pulled Khush back and she high five with me as we chuckled at Crystal's state who was trying to steady her breath after so much laughing. "Devil brother sister!" Crystal said and showed tongue to us clearly annoyed by our idea but I didn't miss her hidden smile. Me and khush chuckled but then Khush take the glass and smile devilishly at Crystal.

"Saki mom send your favorite thing!" She said and we laughed at Crystals face as she looked at milk. She shook her head in no. "Drink it or you will be forced!" Khush warned sternly which didn't affect Crystal a bit. "You can force me, little girl?". Crystal laughed playfully at Khush's annoyance because Khush was little to apply force on Crystal. But Khush too give her devil smile  replying  " Mere big brother to h na, me choti to kya hua?" I was surprised by her response.. These duo can never stop amusing me and I can't deny I was enjoying there fight but why I am getting involved?

Both looked at me with puppy face and I find it difficult to choose! But I decided to go with Khush as Crystal need it! She caught my look and huffed at me and Khush "I know star won't force me too!" Crystal said determined looking away. "Uhhuhh!  If its for your health than I can very well do that!" I said in strong voice and she turned to us surprised,while Khush she sqeak in delight with my response!

I take a glass from Khush and extend towards Crystal while she give me her best puppy face. I laughed saying "not gonna work now!" And she take it afraid from our threat! She drink it in one go and make bad face putting glass aside she stood up.

I raised my brow silently asking where she is going. "You both can enjoy. I am going down!" She said and Khush put her little palm on her mouth saying "Aww. Saki is jealous!" I laughed at her antics and next minute Crystal ran behind Khush as Khush expected her this reaction and had already ran downstairs...

In short now I remain here alone again unable to confess my feels but I am very much happy to find my Crystal back after all these drama! Now I am more eager to confess my love... That proposal has shook me in noon.. I can't let that happen! I should tell Crystal my feels soon.
Next Night...

I stand there with having glass filled with juice in my hand and Viv keep having fun with Suhani on massages! Yeah. Messages, As me,Sam,Viv and Crystal has come at Aisha Bhabhi's place to take her back! Initially it was just Sam and we both but then Sam decided Crystal should come with us too as he won't to show that aunt that her stupid thinking won't affect our life and also he had planned it since barat night Crystal with go with us.!

Initially Crystal had denied but well we all knew she can never say no to Sam.. So yeah we are four are here... Sam was with Aisha Bhabhi and her parents while me and Viv was in hall where Aisha bhabhi's cousins were giving us company but left soon too.. Now this idiot is enjoying chatting with her love and I am feeling left out!

As I don't know where my lady love disappeared with Aisha Bhabhi's sister... Unable to bare it anymore I told Viv that I am going to find Crystal while he just nod busy with his massages... I have to find her... I can't stay here alone... I walked little inside house when I found the girl with whom Crystal  had left. I stopped her and she asked what I need.. I shook my head and asked "Where is Crystal?" And she gave me confused look..

I scolded myself realizing my mistake and asked again "Where is Sakshi?? You take her away right???" She think and replied smilingly "She went to upper floor to clean her clothes as someone spilled juice on her dress.. Its been Fifteen minutes she must be coming back!" She told me briefly and left from there as I muttered thanks...

I waited for five more minutes lookingat stairs again and again... Its been twenty minutes since she left she should be here now! Why she is taking so much time... Unable to bear more I ran upstairs... I wasnt feeling good... As if something bad was gonna happen! I reached the upper floor and heard the sound  of something getting break with painful yelp and I become shocked as I recognized the voice! Its Crystal!!!!!!

Plsss reply if you want next part sooonnn!!!!!!

Thanks and love!!!! ❤️