Originally posted by: Arakshi234

Finally we get update of this lovely story

What sakshi lose her memory she don't remember her star her's love
And Arjun don't trying to remind
He feel he don't deserve her love
Ooo what happens our's cutie love birds😭😭

~~THE END~~
You give heart break💔

Okssssss!!! Just don't kill me! IT WAS JOKE... IT ISNT end of our favourite couple's LOVE... THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER..

I'm happy it's just joke (but bad joke naa) yeah they are

This is just a filler part as story has taken the turn. Now get ready for the Passion, Crave , Care, Jealousy, and Romance!!! 

Hooo hoo sound is very interesting

Yes yes yes I'm waiting for next  part so eagerly 🤗

Thank you thank you so much for the update 😊❤️

Thank you so much dearie for this comment!!! You don't know how much the comments motivate me!!!! Thanks again.🤗🤗

Sorry for the bad joke. Haha..  I was just trying to know how would people react if I end the story at such point!

I promise I will try my best to make it too much interesting!!! Thanks again..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful and awesome

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing 🙂

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Superb i thought u forgot 

Don't u dare to end this story 

Okk i need proper chapter 

So nice sakshi lost her memory 

Arjun in confusion 

Continue soon 

Zoonishlessness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i start reading and its end.😭

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zoonish786

i start reading and its end.😭

What does that mean?🤔

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

mujay story bhool gayi so ll read again then comment ok thanks for pm

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Hello everyone...

Back with new part!

Part 35.

Arjun..

I rushed inside the school gate as I am already late and bell has rung by now. As no one was there to stop latecomers I took my chance and quickly run towards my class but as I was running I didn't realize and collided with someone and she shouted loosing her balance.

In a reflect act I quickly hold her by her waist, catching her on time. When I finally looked and I was shocked to see my Crystal in my arms. She had her eyes clutched tight in fear and her heart was running marathone just like mine. I kept staring at her beautifully innocent face, the face which I always loved and will love. My heart went crazy as soon as she opened her eyes feeling herself safe but then realization struck her and her eyes became wide in shock.

After so long I got to see in her eyes, the eyes in which I fell in love everytime. The eyes which always have shown LOVE and care for me. My heart yarn to hugged her tight ,never let her go and tell her everything which is buried deep inside my heart but I know I can't. We are so close yet so far!

After a moment I just realize what I was thinking and she was also struggling to stood up from my arms so I quickly made her stand straight and shw muttered sorry and run from there but I didn't miss the water in her eyes. Why was she crying?

"Arjun, if your daily show has completed, come in and take your seat fast! " I nodded my head and then took my seat on last bench as it was the only seat left. Everyone stand up as prayers started and just then Crystal too entered and took her seat which was next to my seat but in girls row. She had come after washing her face I can tell just by a look at her. What is happening to her? Why she is so upset?

~*~*~

"Are you going to do it or not?" I asked being irritated but she shook her head and said "Why dont you go and ask by yourself?" She said in the same irritated tone and I just feel like pulling my hair at this stubborn girl's behavior.

"You know the reason Natasha! Just do it please. If not for me then for her. Just do it yaar! " I said loudly but good thing was no one was in the class and only we both were sitting. "Okay.. fine! But frankly I hate how you are treating yourself!" She said taking out her lunch box. "Dont worry I am fine... it's in my destiny to carve for love!" I smiled sadly saying so. Natasha looked at me for a moment and then hugged me like a friend saying "Everything will be fine. It's not your destiny!" She broke the hug and I smiled at her.

Just then we heard the whistle and saw two three boys standing there from whom one said "Should we leave these love birds alone?" And that makes my blood boiled. These idiots !! But Natasha hold my hand back and show me in their direction again and what I saw made me go numb. Because Crystal was standing there like a statue as if she was in shock and her eyes were empty of any emotions which made me feel hurt. She has learnt to hide her emotions now!

I know she must be feeling pain if she had seen what these idiots saw. Although she had forgotten about us , I can still feel her love for me which is in her heart. It's just that she doesn't realize and is confuse about it. But I know her heart still loves me and my every action effect her whether she understand the reason or not.

"Mind your own business!" I told them sternly then I nudge Natasha and she quickly run towards Crystal giving me an angry look and I just sat on my seat taking out earphone and plugging it in. But didn't start the songs, I just pretend that I was ignoring all this and doesn't care. In reality I want to hear what SHE wants to say.

"Sakshi come na. I want to you taste these amazing snacks which my mom made!" Natasha said and dragged her to her seat which was next to mine. Although Crystal denied but she didn't hear. They sat together on bench just next to me in other raw so I was able to hear their talk.

Natasha than offered her snacks being dramatic and then she started what I have asked. "Sakshi do you mind me asking a question to you?" She asked being cautious and then looked around but I didn't turned to them and put my head on bench pretending I am not listening. By now those idiots has again left the class.

I didn't heard anything from Sakshi but then Natasha asked "Why are you upset since morning? Is something bothering you? You know you can share anything with me." I closed my eyes praying that Crystal reply honestly because I know something is terribly disturbing her.

"Its nothing Natasha. By the way thanks for asking me! It feels great to know you care." She replied as I have expected. Ofcourse my Crystal won't tell the truth so much easily. She can share every happiness but sharing her pain is too much difficult.

"Ofcourse he cares for you alot." Natasha said exciteedly and I shut my eyes tight at her blunder. "He ?? WHo he?" Crystal asked being confused and mentally facepalmed.

"Not he.. I said me.. means I care for you alot but it seems like you didn't trust me like a friend this is why you are not sharing your pain."NAtasha did the drama and I smiled becaused I know this will surely help.

"No... NO.. Aisa nahi hai." she denied but Natasha again said "Aisa hi hai. Agar nahi h to batao kyu pareshaan ho?" "WO  actually its about my sister so..."

(Flashback of morning.... It shows what's bothering Sakshi in Sakshi's P.O.V.)

I went to see what's Khush doing in the room and saw her hanging her backpack on her shoulder ready to go to school. Sara di was sitting on bed clearly awake by the noises Khush made.

"Come Khush. Let's go. We are getting late!" I said checking time in my watch. "Tumhe rukne ko nahi kaha tha Saki. Late ho rha h to akeli hi chali jao. Me ja skti hu akele!" She said not meeting my eyes. I was shocked at her reply and wont lie, but it hurts to hear such words from her.

"Khush !! Ye kya tarike hai badi appi se baat krne ka? Sorry bolo abhi Sakshi ko." Sara di said being angry on her. Khush turned towards me with head lowered, I know she is trying to hide her tears and muttered "Sorry!" I smiled at her and asking her to come I took her with me to go to school saying bye to Sara di. But I can't say that Khush's behaviour doesn't affect me.

~~~~~~

(flashback ends.)

In Arjun's P.O.V.

"It hurts me alot. Since the time I have been recovered from that accident I don't know why but it seems Khush has become distant to me. Many at time she starts to avoids talking to me and go to school with me. Most of the time she keep herself engrossed in studies and painting which she loves the most. She has distant herself from almost all but it seems towards me it's something more." Crystal said in broken voice and my heart hurt hearing her words.

My little radio has become distant towards everyone and specially towards my love! It's all because of me! Tears gethered in my eyes as the past memories of our trio danced in my mind. How she always preferred to walk holding my hand while going to school and tease my Crystal about her having the best brother.

She always chirped about me being the best and she being luckiest having me as brother. But now that I am not with her may be she is hurt too much and may be she is blaming Crystal for this! But it's not right... My Crystal isn't at fault. My little Radio why are you doing this to us!?? I clutched my hair tight feeling depressed.

I looked up and turned towards them where my love was looking down clearly hiding her tears and Natasha was looking at me with sad expression. She then stood up pulled me there and giving me space she stood aside. I went near her who was covering her face to hide her tears and pain. I hold her shoulder taking her in side hug and thankfully she didn't open her eyes but I heard her taking a sigh of relief.  Soon her sobs were stopped.

"She will come back  to you soon. Trust me" I muttered carassing her head and bending a little I kissed her on her hair near her forehead. I let my lips glued their having tears in my eyes. Why fate is playing with us like this? I feel her getting calm after a moment so I gently left her before she caught my action and came to my place in same position.

After a moment she opened her eyes and looked here and there as if finding someone but NAtasha was beside her holding her pretending that I didn't do it.

"It was you?" She asked confused and i looked towards them when Natasha nodded at her not meeting her eyes. She was also sad for us. "I heard that voice which always calm me! Why it felt like someone else is always hear to be with me and heal me, protect me and care for me? Why I am feeling like this Natasha?" She asked lots of questions altogether feeling pain in her head and hold her head. Nodding at Natasha I left the class not being able to stand the scene. Being helpless to stop my love from crying is the worst feeling ever!

Coming out of the class I stand in the lobby near the pillar trying to calm my nerves and wiped my eyes before the tears fall and anyone can notice. Why are you doing this Khush? You should have help your SAKi but you are punishing her instead of me. WHY?

"You just see I am going to make her fall for me. She is just too much naive and being innocent to get fool. I will win her heart surely in this time." I heard the voice of Sidhdharth who is my classmate and cool boy of it.

"Its impossible.  Baat krna to door wo aaankh utha kr bhi nahi dekhti ladko ko than how will you impress her buddy?" his friends asked and he just laughed evily and said "Its easy! She has to come to me as we are going to be partners in cultural act as she had denied the partnership with Arjun. So now only person who is left is me so she has to spent her time with me.. You just wait and watch how I will make her pay for Slapping RAYA." I clutched my fiest as anger rush in me hearing his talks.

ITs clear from his talks that he is talking about my Crystal who has slapped Raya that day for me. A little smiled formed on my face as I remember that time. How she had stood up for me and slapped her giving a perfect lesson to her. I brushed my thoughts and turned to them who were talking about my LOVE but they had already left for class as bell has rung.

I shut my eyes tight determinig that i can't let this happen. No one can hurt my Crystal untill I am here but then what should I do? I thought for a while then idea click in my mind and thinking so i rushed to do my work. I just hope it works.

~~^_^~~

"SO team, I got some request to change partners but there is still conflict so I have decided that we are going to take demo of partnerships and then I will decide who will be paired with whom and on which act. So it will be fair decision. " Our mam declared and we nodded saying yes.

We were the team from our class which includes Crystal, Me, Natasha,RAya, Sidhdharath and Arman. We stand to hear the following instructions and I just hope that everything happpens as I have thought.

"So first of all it will be act of lovestory which will shown through different songs and act with you all. So for this we have singer and dancers so I want you to show me your skills. One by one Sakshi and Arjun will sing a song and on that song you have to performed a couple dance but make sure to exchange your partners after two to three minutes so I can take a decision. OK everyone." She asked explaining us.

"Yes mam." We said together and she made first couples which means ME and Natasha, Arman and Crystal and Sidhdharth and RAya . Everyone take their positions to show basic steps of couple dance and I have to sing to while dancing .

I hold Natasha in my arms taking the starting position although I wasn't comfortable with it and looked up at crystal who was too much hesitant to hold Armaan's hand. But soon she did so and I turned my face away not likng her being this close  with someone else. "Its OK." NAtasha said giving me a light smile because he was Armaan, the love of her life and we both knew he isn't threat to Crystal.

Soon mam asked us to start and I start singing the song with dance.

Do Lafz Ki Hain, Baatein Kaheen Hai..

Kyoon Darmiyaan Phir, Ruki Ruki..

Keh Bhi Na Paaye, Reh Bhi Na Paaye..

Kyoon Bevajah Hai, Yeh Bebasi..

Tum Mein Hum Hain, Hum Mein Tum Ho..

Tumse Hum Hain, Humse Tum Ho..

Kismaton Se Milte Hain Do Dil Yahaan..

Her Kisi Ko Nahi Milta

Yahaan Pyar Zindagi Mein..

Her Kisi Ko Nahi Milta

Yahaan Pyar Zindagi Mein..

(I sing the song and did the basic steps with Natasha while my eyes remain on Crystal as she did the steps with him. She was looking at us and still having no emotion in her eyes but then as she felt my gaze she quickly looked away towards Armaan. After we changed the partners. she went to Sidhdharth, Raya came to me and Natasha was with Armaan.)

It was her time to sing so she started the other lines.

Pyar Na Ho To, Zindagi Kya Hai..

Yaar Na Ho To, Bandigi Kya Hai..

Pyar Na Ho To, Zindagi Kya Hai..

Yaar Na Ho To, Bandigi Kya Hai..

Tujhse Hi Her Khushi Hai..

Tere Dam Se Ashiqui Hai, Jaan Le..

She sang and I find her getting uncomfortable as my eyes didn't left her sight. She was not liking the steps he was doing with her and trying hard to make distance. Then she looked up towards me again and I find water in her eyes as Sidhdharth pulled her closer to hold her waist and my blood boiled as jealousy and possessiveness ran within me. She looked aways again but I find it difficult to stand so I changed the step and let Raya go so they too left partners to change the pair and finally Crystal came to me twirling and I hold her right at time as she collided with me.

I hold her firmly as her head rested on my left shoulder while she took a breathe of relief holding my back for support. Finally being calm she looked up and our gaze meet making me forget the others and our surrounding. Our lovely memories came on curtains of my eyes specially our confession when we stood sharing hug for the first hug but then I came back to reality as she shook me little and I continued the song perfect for our situation.

Mil jaye hum to sab kuch sahi hai...

Phir is tarah kyu hai ajnabee..

(I sang looking in her eyes as if I was truly conveying my emotions and make her bend in my arms while singing. Then I bring her up and making her turnback I hold her from back swaying with rythm I remembered the time we spend on our returning from village on terrace. It was all so beautiful for which I will crave forever to happen. As those thoughts lingered in my mind I continued the song..)

Tum me hum hai.. hum me tum ho

tumse hum hai, humse tum ho..

kismato se milte h do dil yaha....

Har kimiko nahi milta yaha pyaar zindagi me...

And then I completed the song with last pose having her bent in my arms while i hold her from waist. I was lost in her eyes which held so many questions and emotions that it seems scary to imagine her situation. She was clearly having too much question towards my actions but I can't answer them or help in any way. I felt sad but I didn't left her gaze but mask my love with blank emotion as I can't let her have the idea of my love as I knew she can still read emotions from my eyes. Soon claps from our mam bring us back to reality and we stand straight leaving space between us.

"Great job guys! it's decided Armaan will be with NAtasha, Arjun with SAkshi and Sidhdharth with RAya and no request are allowed to change partners. Tomorrow we will discuss themes for your pairs and start practice hopefully. Now you can go back to your class." Mam finished announcing so and I felt so much happy to have my Crystal paired up with me. 

I turned towards her with big smile but it vanished as soon as I saw her leaving the place without a word. But what more angered me that Sid followed her. Ofcourse, its all because of my last times act that she doesn't even like to stand and talk to me for a minute. I wish ... I wish that I could tell you why I am doing this all!

^_^

I ran towards her auto as she took a sit inside and quickly stopped it and then sit inside beside her before SId can come and take a chance. I was breathing heavily telling where to go when the driver start the auto but same time Sid came and sat inside saying he will tell the direction.

I fiest my palm because I clearly know his intentions. He is just doing this to follow my Crystal and know about her address but I cant let him win here its about my crystal's safety. I looked beside me at her. who was sitting while resting her head on her backpack squeezed in corner clearly not wanting to be touched by anyone. That made me feel proud on my love.

Thinkng something I quickly take out my cellphone and types  massage to Sam. I stopped for a minute because i haven't talked to him since then and after whole six months I am going to do so. but it's for her safety. I have to do this. Thinking so i typed a massage.

Hello Sam! hope you are fine and others too. Listen  please, call Sakshi and asked her to come at office directly from school. please don't ask what and why through massage just do my work and also drop her to home after 15 to 20 minutes with you from there.

Will tell you the reason after.

bye. Arjun.

I typed 'missing you' buddy but then erase it and then sent the massage. To my luck he saw my massage quickly but did6nt reply but soon i heard crystal's phone ringing and after she talked as she asked the drivers to change her stop and drop her at  office street. Her stop came in just two minutes after and she left the place  leaving Sid to stick there as he doesnt know what to do because it wasn't residential area which he had guessed.

I get down too and saw her entering into the office as I went towards that main building. I stand there thanking god in my mind that she was safe but soon felt a tap on my shoulder hearing the words "Explain what you did." Sam asked standing infront of me with crossed arms and the surprising thing was he wasn't showing any emotion of being happy or sad although we are meeting after so long.

I guess I have hurt everyone too much, may be! Getting forgiveness will be too much tough I guess.

~~^^___^^~~

Please like and comment if you want the next part soon.

Tell me what do you want or expect from next part? Are you loving this twist or should I quickly complete this track??

Do tell me your view..

Stay safe people...love you all.🤗

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Sorry for NO PM guys.. If anyone could help w I'll be glade...🤗

Thanks in advance if someone could help..

Love you arakshianss....!!❤️

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail

awesome update

cont soon

Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. It's just awesome

Arjun restless to know to reason for sakshi's sadness

Khush is distincing from sakki becoz of arjun

Everyone suffering... Li'l Radio always keep distance.. 😭😭

Arjun console her.. She always felt relieve frm that voice.. Bechariko pata nahi her love always stand with her

Siddart wants take revange for slaping RAYA

Dance nd song was fab

Arakshi's moments made it more beautiful

Sakshi trying to read arjun's eyes

Yesss..arakshi become  partners

Siddhart follwing her.. Arjun spoiled his plan😃

Arjun maintained distance frm everyone..  Sad😭

Arjun can do anything for sakshi..👏

Sam asking for reason

Yaar please arakshi ko aur tadapa math.. Please reunite them.. Waiting for their cute romance

Tqs for beautiful update 

Continue soon😊