Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Harmony10

One word for Mehak.. just go to hell!! This is enough! Mehak is actually suffocating Shaurya inside. Poor guy can't tell the world nor he can live.

She was never sure of what she wants. Wants to leave KM but doesn't wanna tell her family. What kind of logic is this?? Why is she leaving her in laws if she wants to play happily married saga. Now they are showing pure nonsense.

These episodes are not worth watching. Thanks Sham for the update.

WELCOME Harmony...she is still a confused soul ðŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

I think slowly mehak will start forgiving shureya and then truth will come out and it will prove their true love 😕

Some twist and turns must be there...😕
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

I really feel bad for Shaurya .. Just imagine he has to live everyday of his life with the guilt of knowing that he killed his wife's parents , Mehak's accusations, fear of her family finding out the truth one day and having to face them , pretending everything is fine in front of the world .. in short having to live a lie from now on .. such love he has for her .. my last hope is that someone will prove he was not behind the death of her parents.

Last but not least ... Thank you Shamz ..

WELCOME dear...he gathered so much courage to surrender himself... she is neither ready to listen to him , neither ready to punish him.. neither wants to stay with him...such a bad situation for him 
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams!! ðŸ¤—

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIM

I hope rokley..
Apko pata hey even mamma n Papa bhi same bol rahe hey..ki Bhai to sirf  14 years ka tha..uski kya galti..sab  Bhai ko bol rahe hey..or nani bindas hey..Huhh😡
Ab to last hope Masi  hey..pata nehi kya hoga..

Ab toh next week hi kuch hoga...yeh week toh aisy hi bhagam bhaagi mein nikal jayga ðŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks Shams!! ðŸ¤—

WELCOME Tina  ðŸ¤—
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

For once iam happy that they aren't taking any wrong routes...coz surrender was the easy option to guess... hahahaha😆

Zkm was never easy to predict , sis ðŸ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today seems to be little much refreshing. Awww the new montage and the bg music... I hope this will be changed soonest.. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

Kitni baatein scene with all those beautiful flashback scenes.. So heartbreaking! ðŸ¥º Kanta chachi remembers her promise to Mehek's parents and Mehek is reminded of the promise she made to Kanta chachi that she'll take care of her relations with Shaurya no matter what happens. Also she doesn't want to hurt anyone for the truth. So she decided to back off and keep it as a secret.   Who knows Shaurya will join in the plan and the mood of the scene changes in all sudden. ðŸ˜† Shaurya seems to be not Shaurya but Karan 😆 Indeed a beautiful scene after so long. Their eye locks though... so intense with pain and also love ðŸ˜³

Senior Khanna though ðŸ¥± So Mehek decided to leave but Shaurya stopped her and said he'll leave instead. Mark his word that he wanna let Mehek live in peace. I sense good track coming up though clueless on how they'll shaped the plot up. But I believe it would be interesting to watch with the Sharmas around and these two. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ 

P.S. Seems like Oggy and cockroach are on vacay. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜† Realized that nani had no much to say in this week's episode. Hope they are on vacay cause it's not safe if they are around. ðŸ˜›

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi shamz.. came here after so many days. I am watching a show but not liking it. I don't know for how long they are planning to drag this track. Only thing I am liking in this track is KV and SJ's acting. I know it's necessary and I am ok with it but I don't want to see more rona dhona now. 
In precap, he said he will leave. Oh No. I want them to stay together in Sk's room. She can live in balcony like she used to stay earlier and I am now getting tired of this version 3.0 of SK. It's enough now.

I don't know what to say but you understand na??😕

PS: It's a big relief to see SK smiling after so long, though it's just for few seconds and he was pretending.. still I liked it. I am in love with his smile.😃

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shamz ðŸ¤— for the LU.
MehRya and cute fights ðŸ˜†