Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
WELCOME Nanu β­οΈ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Zkm was never easy to predict , sis πŸ˜†

Wohi toh..it was always above our expectations...hum soch soch thaak jaaty thy... about the twist... Khair good Kabhi Kabhi they to listen and do things as per our expectationsπŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Today seems to be little much refreshing. Awww the new montage and the bg music... I hope this will be changed soonest.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Kitni baatein scene with all those beautiful flashback scenes.. So heartbreaking! πŸ₯Ί Kanta chachi remembers her promise to Mehek's parents and Mehek is reminded of the promise she made to Kanta chachi that she'll take care of her relations with Shaurya no matter what happens. Also she doesn't want to hurt anyone for the truth. So she decided to back off and keep it as a secret.   Who knows Shaurya will join in the plan and the mood of the scene changes in all sudden. πŸ˜† Shaurya seems to be not Shaurya but Karan πŸ˜† Indeed a beautiful scene after so long. Their eye locks though... so intense with pain and also love πŸ˜³

Senior Khanna though πŸ₯± So Mehek decided to leave but Shaurya stopped her and said he'll leave instead. Mark his word that he wanna let Mehek live in peace. I sense good track coming up though clueless on how they'll shaped the plot up. But I believe it would be interesting to watch with the Sharmas around and these two. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

P.S. Seems like Oggy and cockroach are on vacay. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† Realized that nani had no much to say in this week's episode. Hope they are on vacay cause it's not safe if they are around. πŸ˜›

Yeah their Smiles are missing in new montage
They are selecting some good BG songs and scenes...and it was really good and heart touching song

Hahahaha I was expecting a big khulasa in PS today but there was a big drama and SK also joined it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess time has come for Nani to pack her bags πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Hi shamz.. came here after so many days. I am watching a show but not liking it. I don't know for how long they are planning to drag this track. Only thing I am liking in this track is KV and SJ's acting. I know it's necessary and I am ok with it but I don't want to see more rona dhona now. 

In precap, he said he will leave. Oh No. I want them to stay together in Sk's room. She can live in balcony like she used to stay earlier and I am now getting tired of this version 3.0 of SK. It's enough now.

I don't know what to say but you understand na??πŸ˜•

PS: It's a big relief to see SK smiling after so long, though it's just for few seconds and he was pretending.. still I liked it. I am in love with his smile.πŸ˜ƒ

@bold same here πŸ˜³
Hey payu..I was wondering where were you...I know many members aren't happy...but looks like good times aren't far away...they won't drag it much now...hope he stays back but I want him to be in balconyπŸ˜‰

Want chatting sessions to resume😳

I do understand dear and hope you join us back soon πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! Thanks Sham. I still have to read yesterday's episode but I had a feeling Handsome hand himself into the police. I speed read some parts of LU yesterday. Will be back when I read yesterday's first.

Unres...

Mehek what the hell do you want? Handsome is doing the right thing by surrendering himself and you too put on a drama. You have no morals in condemning him or Maa! You're the same as Maa and Nani did by hiding the truth. At least Handsome didn't know he killed someone! You calling him a murderer breaks my heart. Its an accident! Not intentional... Good lawd it gets worse with Chachi saying she will kill herself if something serious happen between Mehrya πŸ˜΅

what if all this drama happens and turns out that Handsome didn't even do what we are being shown he did? 

To the fight scene...awww Mehek your love for him made you did that drama or you really don't want your family to be troubled? I say its both πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† you were thinking of him when he was thinking about you. 

Now to the precap...Handsome I am all ready to have you stay by me πŸ€— πŸ˜³  just say the word and I'll come for you πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Hahaha Meli you are always ready with your shoulder for him πŸ˜†
But this Mahek always break your dreamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't know what she wants now... yeah now she became selfish after hiding the truth😲

Good to see them smiling Again
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Thanks Shamz πŸ€— for the LU.

MehRya and cute fights πŸ˜†

WELCOME Roma πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankuu for LU shamzzz ... πŸ€—
Btw yeh chal kya raha .. matlab end this drama man ... why keep on dragging ...

I was expecting some gud related to this track...

Story is still same ... dono muh phula ke ghumte rahenge ...dumbass writers...

Will watch episode only fr SK smile ... otherwise less expect from cvs is better 
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs sham

Look like Shaurya live in a balcony, history repeat 🀣

This time mehak is the one who going to behave badly to shaurya for 2 week at the end of the second week sharmas family will know the truth and take her away from km mehak will realize her love then one more drama
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

@bold same here πŸ˜³
Hey payu..I was wondering where were you...I know many members aren't happy...but looks like good times aren't far away...they won't drag it much now...hope he stays back but I want him to be in balconyπŸ˜‰

Want chatting sessions to resume😳

I do understand dear and hope you join us back soon πŸ€—

I didn't want to write anything negative so not coming on forum but I missed you guysπŸ€—
Ohh.. I have no problem whether he stays in balcony or she πŸ˜†but I just want them together in their room and no rona dhona from SK's side. Mehak is enough for that.

Just read the spoiler that SK will shift in WC. Now an accident or something else which will compell mehak to take him back at home? Ok we will wait n watch!πŸ˜‰

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hahaha Meli you are always ready with your shoulder for him πŸ˜†
But this Mahek always break your dreamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't know what she wants now... yeah now she became selfish after hiding the truth😲

Good to see them smiling Again

I'm ready and waiting  πŸ€— Sham I don't know when I will get the chance to shower my love for Handsome. Every time I say they'd separate and I'll get my chance nope. My hope always gets dashed πŸ˜†. Awww they were smiling again?