31st May - Live Update (drama queen is back)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with.  .wow we got new montage

Shaurya moves back and Mohit takes her inside...kanta asks Everything is ok Ravi tells I don't understand what is happening she was standing outside in the rain, they take her inside and Sonal dries her hair ..kanta gets worried as what could have happened..Mohit tells that was only the matter.. kanta tells it could be more than this..daddu and Ravi asks what is the matter shall we talk to Shaurya, Mahek tells let me change the dress and come back and PD tells whole night is left for interrogation let her change..she goes upstairs... Shaurya is traveling in auto and Kitni Baatein Kehny ko Hai song plays...Mahek looks at the album of her parents and Shaurya cries remembering her , she stand at window thinks about him and cries ...

Shaurya thinks that there should be some way to sort the Matter.. I can't punish Mahek for my mistake..he tells driver to take left .. driver tells you wanted to go to vasanth Kunj ..he tells I don't want to go now, Mahek thinks of telling them everything...but gets scared seeing kanta chachi hopes on her , kanta tries Shaurya's phone but he doesn't answer it..

Shaurya reaches police station...

kanta tells it was my responsibility to select a perfect groom for mahek , I hope my decision wasn't wrong...Mahek thinks of hiding it  from them..

It's morning kanta bring Mahek and asks what happened, and don't worry they will sort out things..she was About to tell when there is knock and Mohit inform that there is a police on door, inspector tells they have to come along with them..
they all get worried ...

Harish Throws the paper and tells your son has gone mad , he has surrender himself to police...says to Karuna

They reach police station . inspector tells they haven't filed the case yet ..to Harish. .he tells you did good I came to take along.. Shaurya tells he isn't ready to go anywhere my wife will come and decide punishment for me..

kanta tells outside the station what is all this , why is he here..they come inside and Shaurya tells I came to surrender here , Mahek gets shocked to hear that and she does the drama so that her family isn't aware about the truth...she starts beating him with file ...and tells I just quarrl with him and ask him to go to police station and he really came here ..she again starts beating him and they loose balance and he holds her ..she tells iam not saving you..I am saving my family...even Shaurya joins her drama and tells look at her she is beating her husband, kanta stops them and tells have you both gone mad..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are acting in front of their family like a happy couple hun πŸ₯Ί But I thought the scene must be cute. πŸ˜›

Thank you for the LU, Rockstar. πŸ˜ƒ
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loooved the fight.
I want more n more scenes like this.I want them to move to Sharma house. So that they can act in front o of the family.
I loved how he tightened his hold on her hand n when she told him the reason.He smiled n joined the drama with her.

After such a long time it was lovely😊
Edited by SarunNArshi - 6 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham. I still have to read yesterday's episode but I had a feeling Handsome hand himself into the police. I speed read some parts of LU yesterday. Will be back when I read yesterday's first.

Unres...

Mehek what the hell do you want? Handsome is doing the right thing by surrendering himself and you too put on a drama. You have no morals in condemning him or Maa! You're the same as Maa and Nani did by hiding the truth. At least Handsome didn't know he killed someone! You calling him a murderer breaks my heart. Its an accident! Not intentional... Good lawd it gets worse with Chachi saying she will kill herself if something serious happen between Mehrya πŸ˜΅

what if all this drama happens and turns out that Handsome didn't even do what we are being shown he did? 

To the fight scene...awww Mehek your love for him made you did that drama or you really don't want your family to be troubled? I say its both πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† you were thinking of him when he was thinking about you. 

Now to the precap...Handsome I am all ready to have you stay by me πŸ€— πŸ˜³  just say the word and I'll come for you πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kanta tells before marriage you were fighting with world ..now you are fighting like this ..kanta tells it's good you have such a good mother in law, Karuna tells it's not Mahek's fight, kanta tells it's good there was nothing serious in between them else I would have killed myself..Mahek asks her not to talk like that, Harish tells if the drama is over shall we go home ..Mahek goes and sits in the passenger seat.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

The fight was so cute...

Aww much needed some light mehreya moments.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Woow..the episode sound's fun...
So she doesn't wants her family to know the truth...
And the drama lol ...!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

They are acting in front of their family like a happy couple hun πŸ₯Ί But I thought the scene must be cute. πŸ˜›

Thank you for the LU, Rockstar. πŸ˜ƒ

What ever it is we had Smile after so long...it was beautiful scene ..he was running here and there...πŸ˜†
WELCOME Isya πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Loooved the fight.

I want more n more scenes like this.I want them to move to Sharma house. So that they can act in front o of the family.
I loved how he tightened his hold on her hand n when she told him the reason.He smiled n joined the drama with her.

After such a long time it was lovely😊

Hahahaha shanti it's a good ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes loved that scene...coz I was very much worried about what is gonna happen when Sharma's comes to know about itπŸ˜›
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams πŸ˜† Mehrya have lost it along with us πŸ˜† so now Mehak will keep the secret πŸ₯Ίand begin her pretence of a happy marriage