Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks sweetie 😃
Mehak needs the services of a psychologist. A marathon run 25km just to get away from her one-day-old husband 😆 she could have gotten killed in an accident then the Sharmas would of blame Shaurie 

Amu2017 thumbnail
Well I hv been an ardent fan of this show from ISC days... never missed an episode... true our Mehrya hv come a long way... and hv embraced each other completely...but I hv to say this...they either hv an extremely hate relation or an over The top intense love relation...but is that enough for a Marriage to work out? No certainly not!!... A marriage needs a deeper calm understanding and yes immmense amt of patience,acceptance and maturity...which sadly our lovely love birds seem to be lacking a get deal..they certainly hv a verrry long way to go...so pls Mr. ST And the cvs..my utmost and sincere request... with the current painful track going on... pls show us a more mature Mehrya who are in true sense soulmates unstirred  and steadfast in bond even under the most wrecking storms...sorry for the long post... just had to get it out of my system...😕.. .
Profile  PM  

Waida1234IF-Rockerz
Member Scrap

Posted: 30 May 2017 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Felt very bad for your vampire Bhai...! He just nailed the kitchen scene...very good acting...!👏

Profile  PM    Like

-Thabassum-IF-Stunnerz
-Thabassum-
Member Scrap

Posted: 30 May 2017 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
He was in immense pain at this scene 😭 

Go to top

Related Topics

TopicsLast Post
Bhai in Grief...

2 3

Author: -Patsy-   Replies: 16   Views:744

3 days ago byvimikrao 
Shaurya slaps Mehek's brother, deep rift between them starts

Author: sona.loveee   Replies: 1  Views: 286

5 days ago byms.nitya12 142217987
Chal Mere Bhai !

Author: -Patsy-   Replies: 10   Views:445

06 May 2017 at 6:33am by -Thabassum- 
Shaurya ur bhai or not:P

2 3 4

Author: SarunNArshi   Replies: 24  Views: 687

12 April 2017 at 11:29pm bySarunNArshi 
Yeh sapna hai Kya bhai

Author: Aruna.negi   Replies: 5  Views: 560

09 February 2017 at 11:10am by latanzia 

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums
Go

Quick Reply

Enable Forum Codes to format post 
Show Signature

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• Please do not use derogatory comments in reply to the stories published on Telly Buzz, India-Forums.
  • The credibility of the site matter to us, and the comments in bad taste tend to invariably hurt the actors/production house/channel etc.
  • So kindly, refrain from creating an unhealthy atmosphere for all, and keep your comments constructive.
  • Also, please use the Rate It button if you want to just thank the author for posting the story.

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
 Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV |Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
 Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | | Advertise | Username Change Log

Follow us on:FacebookTwitterYouTubeInstagramGoogle PlusPinterest

India-Forums.com Terms Of Use - Privacy Policy

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
294 caps ...you Never fail to impress us chellama..
Thank you for the CAPS... missing MehRya moments🤣
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks sweetie😃

Mehak needs the services of a psychologist. A marathon run 25km just to get away from her one-day-old husband😆she could have gotten killed in an accident then the Sharmas would of blame Shaurie

Welcome darl..very sad epi yaar ..hope the trauma ends soon 😭
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sanju fo the awesome caps... Shammu I have a feeling that Shaurya will surrender himself to the police... let's see what's  the Sharma's clan reaction will be when they will get to know the truth... they will be heartbroken and shell shocked. I just hope PD or KC tries to undersyand him but I have a doubt.  
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

294 caps ...you Never fail to impress us chellama..

Thank you for the CAPS... missing MehRya moments🤣

Welcome akka,I try my best ...missing MehRya moments too 😭
guys I hope this track end's on Friday...
@Sanju the episode was very sad want our old Mehrya back... thanks for the awesome caps...
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

@sanju fo the awesome caps... Shammu I have a feeling that Shaurya will surrender himself to the police... let's see what's the Sharma's clan reaction will be when they will get to know the truth... they will be heartbroken and shell shocked. I just hope PD or KC tries to undersyand him but I have a doubt.

Welcome Ammu,he was just 14 yrs old at the time of the accident ..I think everyone should forgive him.
And I don't think he's the killer,there's more to the story than what we are seeing right now