18th May - Live Update (MehRya Haldi Ceremony)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Haldi Ceremony starts kanta PD and Mansi applies haldi to Mahek, Nani brings Shaurya who wasn't willing to apply haldi..Nani tells you have to make your face yellow not red with anger, Shaurya tells I don't want to do all these , Karuna tells what happened to you till now you were happy now what happened.. Shaurya asks don't you know what happened , shall I tell in front of everyone...there is a curtain in between Shaurya and Mahek ..Mahek mssgs and tells sorry but at least do the rasm... Dolly comes and puts a tilak with haldi and he leaves after that ...Mahek goes after Shaurya...he asks her to leave..she tells she came to put haldi on him and he can punish her for what she did, he asks what is this nonsense...she tells if you do it it's Romance and of I do it's nonsense...she applies haldi to him using her cheeks...later he melts down and hold her waist and pulls her to kiss she turns her face ...she tells I didn't had bad intentions to call ..just think about Karuna MAA ...she was answerable to everyone..how will she handle it...I know what ever it is a family matter but let doesn't bring it outside to the world...He asks ok now everyone came or any other surprise guest ia left ... Someone enters the hotel..he is a sub inspector...who came to look after the security arrangements, he meets Vicky and he informs it's my brother's Shaurya khaana marriage.. inspector tells he has heard this name before, .. Mohit was taking a large portrait of Meera and her dad when the veil fells down and inspector looks at the picture... Vicky tells it's my Bhabhi parents who aren't alive, ... inspector Remember how Harish has paid them to close the case and doesn't include his son name in the accident case..

Inspector meets Harish..he tells why you came now I have paid 75 lakhs when you asked 50 lakhs,  Mahek is looking for Shaurya and she was coming in same direction... Swetlana asks inspector now tell what you want... Inspector tells you have transferred me to Andaman after I wrapped up the case...now your son has called me to look after the security now he didn't knew who is going to come here...He demands for 10 crore rupees to hide it from Mahek 's family...Harish laughs and tells 10 crore...I can give 10 lakh and send you away from the world... inspector gets up and warns him ...when mahek comes there, he tells before marriage you should arrange my money..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham in advance. Will be back with my full comment 
Unres...

The pics! Sham always do include a pic in the LU please? It makes every thing better πŸ˜³

Handsome was in a really bad mood to not want Mehek around him. I like what she told him though...its romance when he does it but nonsense when she does πŸ˜† Again...he doesn't get his kiss. Handsome just come to me already. How many times I told you huh? 

So...the inspector knows everything goodness me  is Mehrya going to marry or not? I'd prefer they do and the truth comes out after but that's being selfish... Urgh! I'm frustrated. 

Wait wait wait wait. Did I see correct? I can't say I hear cause I'm reading πŸ˜† Did Harish told the inspector to stay away from his son and DIL? πŸ˜² Since when?! Wow Mehek your jaddu is really good!! This inspector calling Handsome a killer 🀬  It angers me. I know its probably the truth but how did he start driving the car in the first place! There were others in the car and they just let him drive? This is the crap I have to hear and see? The blasted adults are to be blamed too! πŸ˜‘

Omg...again with the murder attempt? Handsome you should have really run away with her and get married. Better yet just come to me! I love you whether you're a killer or not. 

Thanks Sham. This week's episode has not been to my expectations. I'm happy that Mehrya are getting married being in love with each other but the environment around them is πŸ€’ I rather the marriage atmosphere when Handsome was doing everything for the book. No chappals ladies please but it had no unnecessary drama. We all knew he wanted that book. 
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Sham for LU πŸ€—
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. Looks like the CVs r planning to reveal the truth of Shaurya's past through him n then the CVs ll do Tata bye bye to him
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Inspector saab... 

😳

Thanks for the LU, Sham! πŸ˜‰
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 6 years ago
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arey Wah!! One More entry 😲 I wanna burry ST in that huge pit 🀒 What kind is mess he created?

Thank you Sham!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek comes and asks what is the discussion going on.. about what money you are discussing... inspector gets up and tells iam a close relative of your in law's..he asks her to sit...Karuna tells her to go from there she will come ... inspector congratulate her for marriage...Mahek thinks it's something they are hiding I have to talk to Shaurya about this...she leaves and Harish warns to stay away from his son and DIL ... inspector tells it's a perfect pair...groom is a killer and bride is a orphan 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That whole starting 5 mins were lovely.
His anger,her trying to.manaofy him.his husky voice when she applied haldi cheek.to cheek."Mahek.kya kar rahi ho"😳😳😳
She applied some 3-4 timesπŸ˜‰.And finally he cooled down.kuanse MV ka gaana hai ???Tu thodi aur der there ja soniya.😳

Bt iske baad one more vulture the new entry inspector.uff he.also negative.no wonder trp is decreasing drastically.😭

lovetoread08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tere LU ka Sahara hai🀣 jise koi tinke ko Sahara milta hai waise wala 
Office se abhi aayi πŸ˜” so missed the most wanted scene πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham.. Looks like the CVs r planning to reveal the truth of Shaurya's past through him n then the CVs ll do Tata bye bye to him

Welcome Shri...if he was about to reveal...than what was the need of Nani and dolly...Hamara BP badhny ke liye