Mehrya Grahapravesh - Live Update 24th May !!!

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone...
Okay , u have to tolerate my LU today Too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Episode starts with...

Mehrya get down from car ..Vicky helds mehaks hand and takes her in 
Mehrya enter km...karuna ma does aarti and tells to complete th GP rasam..SK has Accident flashbacks ...
Mehak kicks the rice pot  , enters and seeks blessing from
Maasi , nani and svet ..svet tells not to touch her feet ...
Maasi taunts svet..
Shaurya gets inside ...without waiting for mehak
Mehak turns and ask for shaurya , svet tells he left ...

Mehak sees harish and goes to seek his blessing ..but he taunts her out telling he doesntvhas any gift or blessing left 
Mehak questions karuna regarding shauryas behaviour , and says he is acting strange..
Karuna diverts the talk by telling , harish and shaurya had sum heated convo...while poolside ..tats y his mood is off..

Shaurya at wash room ...he imagines his hand is full of blood and panics...
And washes off..to fins nothing...
Vicky and nehal decorate mehrya room...
Karuna cums and praise the decoration...
Vihal leaves from ther..
Karuna asks shaurya to not think about what happened 
Everyone wud get worried by his behaviour..
But SK tells how can I not forget , I feel disgusted ..and leaves for balcony..
Nehal gives an lingerie to mehak to use it on her special night πŸ˜†
Mehak taunts her telling she won't..Vicky enter thier room without knocking , and ask what r u giving my bhabhi..πŸ˜†

Nehal taunts him telling u have no manners ...Vicky cooly cums in and sits πŸ˜† 
Karuna enters the room ..and nehal asks Vicky to drop her home..they leave...
Karuna advice's mehak telling that shaurya is worried...so don't askhim anything and listen anything ..
Mehak nods yes ..
And she goes to balcony and dances to the song " bindyia chamkchamkegi , chudi khankegi "
And take s inside him to room..and they settle in bed πŸ˜³
Mehak Gives milk to shaurya to drink ...shaurya asks what RU doing ?
She answers  haven't u seen any Bollywood movies ...wat happens in first night ?? And taunts him asking
Don't tell me u donno wat happens after , having milkπŸ˜† ..
Shaurya drinks the milk , and doesn't leaves for mehak...mehak 
Taunts him telling y dint he leave sum milk for her ...
Shaurya tries to tell her the truth but she stops .and puts her arms around him ...maasi cums to ther room and drags mehak out telling they can't have SR...shaurya tries to stop maasi , telling her to leave mehak.  
But maasi explains ..ther is a rasam we're 
Bride shud fast for an day , and worship the god..then only couple can have thier first night...
Shaurya , tells mehak not to
Mehak thinks , how will she fast for an day without eating and drinking anything ?...but on maasi taunts her regarding t he values sh was brought up on  !!on her pressure mehak agrees.

And mehak sleeps with maasi ...tossing in bed in hunger ...
Shaurya in balcony getting drunk..thinking he shud tell mehak the truth..he takes his phone and calls sumone ...
Sonal and nehal in party wear take mehak outside sumwer.  Mehak worried abt we're r they taking her ...
Nehal and sonal 
Tells mehak  not be worried and to say everyone she went on date with her husband.

Svet and nani see them going...

...to be conti...

Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
UNres...Ufff Kya din aagye now mahek has to teach love guru about the SRπŸ˜›
Looks like makers are seriously Planning for Vihal track😲
Shaurya drinking😲😲
What is these girls planning now πŸ˜•
Yeh maasi ki toh πŸ˜‘

I have to say you thank you todayπŸ€—
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Res! Thabs you're a doll again! 
Unres...

My poor Handsome! πŸ˜­ Why?...Why you have to go through so much sufferings? πŸ˜­  Maa you're not helping the situation at all!! Grrr.. and this Harish πŸ˜‘ its good that everything is under Mehek's name.

Thabs you too...Vihal? πŸ€£  I thought it was only on Instagram πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Wow wow Cutie Pie you're probably loving yourself these days with Nehal. Omg omg omg Nehal gives Mehek lingerie πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  and Cutie Pie comes in after oh my goodness πŸ€£  Seriously Handsome if you weren't in that mood this would have been so much better!  Mehek harassing Handsome πŸ˜² dream come true! Omg πŸ€— Only Handsome is spoiling these scenes πŸ˜­ but its really good! Maasi out of timing πŸ˜΅ but its for the best. Where did Sonal and Nehal come from to take Mehek away? 

Handsome is drinking now good lawd   Ok how did he organise a party at midnight? Shaurya Khanna for you. Poor love has been trying to tell her the truth and he's not even getting the chance too. Mehek I am so happy to see showing your affections for him but hear the guy out please. Don't listen to Maa! Goodness me! I'm going crazy. I'm happy Mami spiked a drink but not the result I wanted. I wanted him to tell her the truth not slap Mohit. Drama. Drama. Drama. 

Final thoughts really good episode. Had some really good parts only Handsome's misery is heart breaking for me
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She's fasting and he's drinking in pain.. πŸ˜­ Shaurya's mood today.. πŸ˜­
Thank you so much for the LU, Thabby. You are doing great like how Sham does everyday. πŸ˜‰
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved how Handsome kept on trying telling her.
N how guilty he was looking.on the contrary Mehek So happy n beautiful.Her face was glowing.

Loved her sweeet complaints to him.Tumne BW mv s nehi Dekhi kya.poora doodh pee gaye.Aadha dulha peeta hai aur aadha dulhan peeti hai.

I am so sad to c again tears in her eyes.Bechari😭
Edited by SarunNArshi - 6 years ago
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thabby, title mein date correct karo! 24th May
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

She's fasting and he's drinking in pain.. πŸ˜­ Shaurya's mood today.. πŸ˜­

Thank you so much for the LU, Thabby. You are doing great like how Sham does everyday. πŸ˜‰

Can't see them like this πŸ˜­
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya arranges for a mid night party in white chillies ..
The nehal , sonal and mehak reaches ther...and nehal praises the arrangements..
Sonal mohit go for dancing ...
Shaurya takes mehak away to tell her the truth ...

Nani and svet discussing about sum powder which wud , linger ones anger out.. Having it in hand...

Shaurya tries to speak..mehak hugs him , shaurya thinks  and  does not reciprocates the hug , he looks at meera pic and hugs mehak tight ...( khamoshiyan song on background )

After break...svet mixing that powder in shauryas drink...
Shaurya trying to tell mehak...
But mohit grabs him for dancing , shaurya tries to talk to mehak ...and mohit still grabs him , shaurya slaps mohit ...
Mehak shocked...
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoops double post! Sorry 😳  But I'll use to say Thabs great job again πŸ€—
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Can't see them like this πŸ˜­

The track has just started for one day and there's so much pain already.. πŸ˜­ Soon will get worst when Mehek comes to know before everything runs for a solution again..