Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi02

dont search for logic here...  rocky consider yamini as his mother...  according to that...  rocky is brother of ritik and chachu of shivangi... 

so much twists... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

So shivangi married her chacha?!
Isse accha to wo 100 saal poorana icchadhari naag tha!
At least he wasn't her chacha .
Plus he was good looking, unlike her chachu whom she married.😆
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luna99

Then he should die as fast as it's possible.
He's simply an eyesore.
See, actually the shivangi ka inteqaam episodes were pretty good coz patthar had 5 minutes of screen time and we didn't have to tolerate him.
Uff!

pattar 5mins epis are too good to tolerate 😉 😆 but cvs lost their brain for stone 😲 in Ru/km epis for sake of this pattar 😆 they given him 5mins scenes 😡 but km 😉 outdone each n every frame in those 5mins 😃 that made full epi paisa Vasool type 😉 like " Diamond" giving lights 😳 how can it's possible for a normal stone to give light rays 😆 😉 by seeing stone on ground how people forget about "Diamond "existence 😳 😳 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi02

@luna. why r u worried about its ending dear... i never watch this show on tv... pardes is the only show for me in tv... but hardly enjoy in its forum... i just love naagin forum... because here i got frienfs like you... thnx to ns2...

@ chandu. rosha SR will be only sr in which. shesha dont need to do shapeshifting... rape to usko rocky ka bhi krna pdega...🤣

loving Naagin forum   ðŸ˜³ 😳 not me 😉 😆
yar now he is takshak Raj 😉 Wat if he shape shifts 😉 Ruchi ka kya hoga 🤣 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

So shivangi married her chacha?!
Isse accha to wo 100 saal poorana icchadhari naag tha!
At least he wasn't her chacha .
Plus he was good looking, unlike her chachu whom she married.😆

ha ha 100yrs nag not related to shivu weird connection list 😆 😉 ek dum fresh n young 😳   ðŸ˜³ but brainless shivu choosed 27yrs old chachu 🤣 ..