Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi02

i think dear.. u never watched s1 properly... because no one can say that sibling bonding of s2 is better than s1... may be because u r fan of kvb.. u felt that...

both seasons have there impact.. in family relations.. but personally i preffer season 1.. i always felf over acting of s2 family... just to show romance of roshiv... which was not there any time..

pari in s1 Rivanya promoted themselves so it not effected on family relations or anything πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but s2 entirely promoting only stone pair πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so the family too πŸ˜† apart from promotions I don't think Wat that members role in show πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..i feel s1 family is family actually with different characters 😳 s2 is totally clueless πŸ˜† only parties n promotions πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

pari in s1 Rivanya promoted themselves so it not effected on family relations or anything πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but s2 entirely promoting only stone pair πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so the family too πŸ˜† apart from promotions I don't think Wat that members role in show πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..i feel s1 family is family actually with different characters 😳 s2 is totally clueless πŸ˜† only parties n promotions πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...

rivanya have chemistry even in there eyelock...  they dont need siblings to inform us that they are so beautiful together... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
vinnas thumbnail

rivanya have chemistry even in there eyelock... they dont need siblings to inform us that they are so beautiful together...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Wat to do πŸ˜‰ if direct not possible πŸ˜† indirect way only usable πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ if not this siblings utter πŸ˜† no one knows they actually showing MadForEachOther couple 🀣 ..else they both look in other possible relation πŸ˜‰ . πŸ˜‰ .if u see in Alia engagement Stone introduced Ru to his friend πŸ˜‰ I kinda feel by that makeup he introducing his "Daamad" Rudra to his colleague πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .n immediately this siblings declared there πŸ˜† now we have two couples πŸ˜† no one like Stone couple πŸ˜† they are MFEO 🀣 .how much cracky scenes they are 🀣 but Ru 100yrs nag ithna young Kaise dikhsaktha hai ..Rivanya eye lock everyone locked to TV screen 😳 Wat a untold beauty lies in it ...

Originally posted by: Mages

sushant is creepy...😑
its not abt comparison...its perspective and connection...i prefer S2 bonding than S1...they have masti...the get together...the teasing...which every sibling share...S1 had too but i was not so connected to it...as mostly my focus was on ShivSha..i miss this sisterhood...one of the beauty of S1 got ruined for a annoying obsession...

there...you put your perspective S1 bonding is your prefererence...mine is S2...and its nothing to do with both the ML...its the bonding we could connect...somewhere in our lives we went through it...i could connect to S2...as i been through such moments with my cousins...thus i like S2 bonding...something that relate to my real life...so its nothing to do with comparisons...its connection and perspective...i have went through such moments in my own life thus i am connected to S2 and choose S2 bonding

both ritik-rocky love their family like crazy...seriously rocky is even more crazy..just look at the stupidity he is doing just for his family...he is flawed as a husband...he is definitely a good brother and son...ritik is perfect son...brother...husband

angad got to know the truth thus he fought with his mother...but in S2 noone know any truth...everyone is clueless...now that avni got to know the truth...lets see what she does and react...

i hope you are not offended...its all abt connection and perspective...S1 has its own beauty...S2 has its own beauty in the bonding...but i prefer S2 as i have went through such moments in my life...

if angad fought with his mother for a step brother...rocky is fighting with his own wife for his adopted family...though i find rocky's version stupid...but than you look at him as son of the family...he is being grateful to the family who took care of him and gave him lots of love...he is not letting any harm befall on his family...he is protecting his adopted family...a gratitude towards the family...who gave him a surname...love...care and concern

Can't say about the bonding, but S1 siblings had a personality of their own and their own purpose in the show.
Can't say the same about the S2 siblings.
Neither the bonding is good nor their personalities.
Plus they're also bad actors.
My least favourite of the lot is roumil.
Plus patthar has approximately zero emotional connect with any of the cousinsπŸ˜†
He's an alien in between all humans.
That's probably because he's the takshak naagraj.
Tell me, why takshak naagraj who's supposed to be the most powerful snake in the world make friends with mortal humans πŸ€£?
slippery_chilka thumbnail
LOL! Suddenly S2, bonding, couple, blah blah and blah blah is better than S1. 🀣 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL! Suddenly S2, bonding, couple, blah blah and blah blah is better than S1. 🀣 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'm waiting for the day when we will get to hear that Rocky is better than Ritik because he's the awesomesauce takshak naag Raj whereas Ritik is just another human(well , he's the naagmani protector, but you can't beat the naag)!🀣
Edited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
paridhi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I'm waiting for the day when we will get to hear that Rocky is better than Ritik because he's the awesomesauce takshak naag Raj whereas Ritik is just another human(well , he's the naagmani protector, but you can't beat the naag)!🀣

ritik never gave us so many reasons to laugh...  like rockey is better... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail

ritik never gave us so many reasons to laugh... like rockey is better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ritik ko hum bas niharthy reh gahy voh Kuch aur Mauka Diya nahi 😳 😑 . ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL! Suddenly S2, bonding, couple, blah blah and blah blah is better than S1. πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

don't u know y 🀣 .. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ..
paridhi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Ritik ko hum bas niharthy reh gahy voh Kuch aur Mauka Diya nahi 😳 😑 . ..

ritik ko shesha mayuri tanvi...  sab nihaarti thi yaar...  shesha jaisi naagin ko usne HKP bna diya...  samjhti kyo ho usko tum... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†