Bade Acche Laggte Hai

||Celebrating 6 years of RaYalicious BALH||

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Today marks a very big day for our favorite show...Bade Acche Lagte Hai started on this date 6 years ago! It introduced us to Sakshi Tanwar, Ram Kapoor, Jai Kalra, Tarana Raje, Sumona Chakvorty...the prominent actors of this show. Back then we knew them as Priya, Ram, Vikram, Neha, Natasha and we do still refer them with their character's name. 

Yup its been 6 years when Ram and Priya were forced to have a compromised arrange marriage for the sake of their siblings (Natasha and Kathik) happiness. And then began their journey to gradually and progressively fall ever more deeply in love. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday? 

But really, it wasn't. "Bade Acche Lagte Hai" aired from 2011 until 2014 and has been off the air for nearly 3 years now, but its influence can still be seen in many recent shows where the concept is rehashed to death. The cast too have moved onto other projects-Sakshi and Ram did a web series recently "Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat", Jai is in Canada looking after his kids so that his wife can pursue her dream(#HusbandGoals Alert), Tarana is doing what she loves most-being Radio Jockey, Sumona is doing Kapil's show apart from some travel based shows n theatre. But, we, fans are still under the spell of this amazing show, its lovely story, excellent actors and their mesmerizing chemistry and We intend to do it happily FOREVER.

Edited by peeyara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail

peeyara thumbnail

Thala

Happy 6th Anniversary BALH, a show which can never be replaced,  BALH will stay my fav forever. RaYa are the best. Thanks to EK for giving us such a beautiful story , post leap BALH touched new heights with little pihu. Proud to be a BALHian and a RaShi fan. - thala

LovingRaYa

Happy Anniversary to BALH

The date 30 May 2011 was the beginning of the epic show Bade ache lagte hain which was loved by all for its cast and more over to bring a different type of love story concept on TV. I fell in love with the leads actors with every promo which was aired on TV for the promotions of the show. The every actor who played the different characters in the show performed so well.

The chemistry between the leads was awesome and may be that is one of the factors which made me attracted towards the show. Ram as an ideal son and Priya as a loving daughter has tied into a knot of compromised marriage only for their family and for the love they have for their younger siblings Natasha and Kartik. I look forward to see when RaYa would behave like kids whenever they argue over something and it looks too cute and adorable to watch. Their friends Neha Vikram was always there to support them and was genuinely happy for them. With four of them together we all love to call them awesome foursome. I love to hate the evil trio of the show Niharika, Mamaji and Sidhant but among them Mamaji was fun element.

The duo of father daughter Priya and Sudhirji was so close with each other and she was his proud and good daughter and sister to her siblings and mother Shipra who was another fun element added in the show. In no specific way I can say that this character was good or other one as every character has its importance and was important in the show. The leaps were shown with new faces and the actors who came around proved their talent while working with senior and experienced actors. I loved every scene in the show especially the drunken Priya and how Ram always handles her in his way. I again fell in love to them when every time RaYa used to hug each other with full of love.

Without mentioning the epic episode of 166 the post can't complete as both Ram and Sakshi were at par in performance and it was a beautiful and natural way to show the progress in the husband wife relation. The consummation scene with BG music was marvelous with a beautiful hug shown on Holi episode. But the girl Amrita stole my heart that played the character of Pihu RaYa daughter. Pihu who was the strong string of their relationship which binds them together. The sweet little Pihu was so cute whenever she says something and so much attached to her parents. Leap happen but the love for the show was not reduced.

Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are very fine actors they emotions they emote onscreen are so real and very much expressive. Can't remove eyes from them for one second also when they do acting and one can say they don't do acting it comes natural to them. Sakshi Tanwar is epitome of beauty and grace and Ram Kapoor as ever cute charming man. The character they portray onscreen with so much ease as they are comfortable with each other in real life too as friends and co actors and both have immense respect for each other. In between both actors appeared in some movies and shows which proved the versatility of them who can adapt their personality in any role and charm the audience.

The show ended 6 years back and completed 644 episodes and I loved all of them. The natural way of dealing the problems was so realistic. The things which were shown were so simple and we can imagine it happen in every house. The concept was so brilliant and still after long I can't get over from it as it always occupy a small part of my heart. To see Ram and Sakshi together full filled by Ekta Kapoor through another show of her but still wanna see them together in season 2 of BALH with fresh concept.

peeyara thumbnail

Writer: Mi_Amor

Hello all,

I am writing something after quiet a long period of time...!!

So  pls  bear with me...!!! All your comments are welcomed...!!

Today there's a party at KM celebrating the company's growth, and the preparations are in full swing

Dadi-all of this is because of you priya..

Priya-Dadi what did i do..??? All the credit goes to Ram.

Dadi-No, it's not like that. You have to do the Hard work but that hard work needs luck too to flourish and that's you in My Ram's Life.

Ram who was there listening to their convo smiled how Priya Moulds everybody into her world. He loved how she easily adapted his family, for he had heard from his associates that a girl takes good enough time to get adjusted into a new family. He comes to his dadi taking her in his side hug.

Dadi- Now priya, go and get ready, its late already...Guests will start coming. Ram you too.

Priya- Haa dadi

She looked at Ram smiling a little.

Its been more than 6 months  that raya have been married now..!!!

They have been pushed into this relationship...regardless of their choices...

Being matured enough...they gave up persuading their families  and  entered into a relationship.

For them it's always been a compromised marriage.

But Living under the same roof they couldn't ignore each other...though they lead very separate lives they still observed little things their counterpart did...!!

They shared a Platonic relation.

But as their bond strengthened they craved for each other more and more. yet never confessed love, waiting for the other to tell first.

Priya entered the room thinking what she would wear for the party, cz neha hasn't sent the saree which she was supposed to.

She saw a beautifully hand crafted Saree lying on bed with matching accessories.

Confused she moved to look at it closely, she found a note placed neatly.

Opening she immediately recognized his handwriting. She blushed a little at his  surprise.

Priya,

This is a small gift for the party tonight. I really wish to see you in this.

But having said that you know me, i am not used to gifting people, so having me selecting this iam not sure if you would like it.

I really wish to see you in a saree tonight, so if not this please wear one of your choice.

Yours

Ram

She was surprised he had actually bought one saree for her, and blushed a little on his compliment.

She took the saree in her hand, and its too gorgeous, the intricate designs on the aqua green saree, only a fool would let go of it.

Keeping the saree in the dressing room, she left to have a shower,

Downstairs,

Dadi- Ram, ab tu bhi jaa ready ho jaa.

Ram-haa dadi bad 5min, he was checking the last min preparations.

Dadi-Golu i said go.Now

Ram-ok baba, iam leaving.

Rishub check everything.

Rishub-Yes brother.

Ram entered the green room and looked their bed. Not finding the saree, hw somehow got the cue that she liked it. Simling he absent mindedly entered the dressing room.

Priya had just come out from her shower, all her hairs put to one side on her left shoulder, she started draping her saree standing before the mirror.

Ram who had just entered the Dressing room, froze in his tracks, seeing her in the mirror,

Priya looked up to see as she felt a movement. Seeing ram in mirror, she felt a wave of shock, not understanding anything she immediately covered herself.

Priya understanding the situation she coughed to get him g=back from trance,

Coming out from his trance,

Ram-Uuuhh..sorry, i should have knocked, i'll be out side, Hot he murmured, breathing air out from his lungs  and immediately left from there,

Priya blushed reminiscing the moments.

Ram just sat on bed, thinking how everything about the room was intoxicating,

Her Presence, his saree, her smell filling his nostrils, his adrenaline pumped thinking of how he saw her.

Once she was ready, she came out, observed he was in his own world smiling, she coughed getting his attention.

Priya- Wooo...iam going down. Come soon,

He got up from bed, coming near to her, the proximity affecting both equally; he looked at her mesmerized how beautiful she looked today, her hair perfectly aligned on one side, he felt proud of his selection how it fit her perfectly, he crooked his face seeing the bindi not in center, he lifted his hand to keep her bindi in its place.

She closed her eyes, while he smiled how he affected her, and left the place. She opened her eyes, not finding him near, she wondered for how long she has been standing, while the moment felt forever.

She smiled thinking of how he corrected her bindi, and she laughed at herself, for not keeping the bindi in its place, she somehow knew he would do the honors of placing it in its place.

She used to laugh how people do silly things when in love, and now she realized how much those silly things mattered to the people in love.

She left for party.

Ram came down in his black tuxedo and neatly gelled hair,

Making him look The most  handsome man Present.

As he descended the Stairs he saw priya talking to neha, her bare back inviting him, while he prayed to gods, to keep in him in control.

Neha nudged priya and priya looked up at him,

Their gazes locked. He looked perfect, breaking the eye contact she looked sideways to see few girls looking at ram.

His Pocket Square clearly indicating to whom he belonged.

Jealousy rushed her to him, she locked her hands with him, as they joined the party.

Ram could clearly see she was jealous and he loved it to bits.

Soon the party started,

and neha din't leave a chance in teasing RaYa,

Neha-Waise ye saree kab lia tumne she asked Priya

Priya-Wo actually mere ek friend ka gift hain, ram and priya looked at each other.

The scene flashed before them, making both of them blush.

Neha-uh uh guys, even we are here, u can keep these stares for your private time.

Ram and vikram laughed while priya blushed more.

Soon the party geared up in full swing.

And how's it even a party without a dance.

Vikram- Well Ladies and Gentlemen,  i believe we are all in couples and and single guys find a partner for a dance, girls please help the poor chaps, girls giggled hearing this.

Ram moved towards priya animatedly seeing her giggle.

Going to her, he put forward his hand gesturing her to slip in her hand in his.

Redness slowly filling up her cheeks, she slipped her hand in his.

Moving to the center of the dance floor, he put her hand on his shoulders and slipped his other hand on her bare waist making her gasp a little.

They danced for while, ram left her to moving towards his piano,

Changing the atmosphere, dimming the lights,

he played a soft music, and the music started, 

Ishaaro Ishaaro Mein Dil Lene Waale

Bataa Ye Hunar Tune Sikhaa Kahaa Se...

Fixing his mike he started singing...

Pulling her to him for another round of dance, while she was still reeling in the after effects of the previous dance...

He gazed at her with all the love he had,

Nigaaho Nigaaho Mein Jaadoo Chalaanaa

Meree Jaan Sikhaa Hain Tum Ne Jahaa

She looked at him surprised...

Mere Dil Ko Tum Bhaa Gaye, Meree Kyaa Thee Is Mein Khataa

Muze Jis Ne Tadapaa Diyaa, Yahee Thee Wo Jaalim Adaa

Yahee Thee Wo Jaalim Adaa

Ye Raanzaa Kee Baate, Ye Majanoo Ke Kisse

Alag To Naheen Hain Meree Daasataa Se...

Bataa Ye Hunar Tune Sikhaa Kahaa Se

Twrriling her he pulled her closer to him, his hands on her waist making her lose her senses,

She somewhere in her heart knew, he meant every line he was singing.

His cologne making her breath shallow...

She had to take deep breaths to stay right, he laughed seeing her, while he himself was aware of their proximity, trying very hard to keep his heart rate normal..

Feeling a sense of belonging, Moved her hand from shoulder she placed it on his heart, She sang slowly,

Looked at him, gaze locked on each other, she continued...

Wo Mohabbat Jo Karate Hain Wo, Mohabbat Jataate Nahee

Dhadakane Apanee Dil Kee Kabhee, Kisee Ko Sunaate Nahee

Kisee Ko Sunaate Nahee

Majaa Kyaa Rahaa Jab Ke Khud Kar Diyaa Ho

Mohabbat Kaa Ijahaar Apane Jubaan Se

Meree Jaan Sikhaa Hain Tum Ne Jahaa Se...

They together sang,

Bataa Ye Hunar Tune Sikhaa Kahaa Se

Meree Jaan Sikhaa Hain Tum Ne Jahaa Se.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vyNUjN46Q -Link for you ppl...!!!

All clapped RaYa  blushed for they realized they were the only couple dancing while everybody else stopped and looked at them.

Bending on his one knee, he pulled out a turquoise colored ring and held it before her,

Thank you for filling colors in my colorless life,

Thanks for showing me what it feels to have a companion,

Thanks for being there when i needed someone only for me,

Thanks for putting up with me from all these months,

Thanks for making me feel what love is,

Thanks for giving me the privilege of being your man, there's never been a greater honor than that.

I love you Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor,

Be with me till i breathe my last, and in the next births too if there's one...!!

i promise to be the man of your dreams,

a promise to be by your side in thick and thin,

love you to the eternity.

Tears flowed from her eyes while her lips curved to form a smile.

She held her hand, he slipped the ring in her finger, got up and took her in his hug.

KM roared again with the thunder of claps.

Soon the party got over and everybody retired to their rooms.

Now they were hyper aware of each other's presence.

Ram slowly locked the door,

While the sound of clipping made her heart beat rise...

He turned to look at her, her back facing him, her backless tempting him, he cursed himself for getting this, as he had great difficulty in controlling himself.

He moved to face her.

She knew he was there but refused to look up.

He slowly lifted her chin up, making her look at him.

She slowly stepped back realising their proximity,

He moved forward as she moved back, finally hitting the wall,

Jamming her between the wall and him,

He asked her to look at him,

She looked up at him, into his hypnotic eyes,

All it took was  a "please from his mouth, she hugged him tightly, with tears of happiness

I love you Ram, i really do.  Tightening her hands around him,

He smiled engulfing her in his hug,

Thankyou ram for loving me so much,

Thankyou for coming into my life,

Thankyou for accepting me,

Thankyou for everything.

I love you so much,

He pulled her from hug...cupping her face in his hands, he slowly placed a kiss on her forehead.

I Love you too.

Both looked at each other for time which felt like eternity...

Ram looked at her lips and then to her...

She knew what was coming...Lifting herself to match his height, she brushed her lips on his. And moved back.

Ram went to trance, feeling her so close and feeling her lips, left him speechless.

She smiled seeing her effect on him,

Circling her hands around his neck she pulled his closer, he looked at her he knew he would die the next moment if he dint feel those lips again, the mole above her lip tempting him, he wanted to feel it once.

Kissing on her mole, he kissed her upper lip,

Pulling her more closer to him through her waist, he kissed her urgently,

Leaving her in a sweet shock. Stumbling back to reality, she kissed him back with the same urgency, messing his hair as locked her fingers in his hair to pull him closer.

He moved to place open mouthed kissed on her and throat and neck,

Priya pulled him for other never ending kiss...!!!

Parting for some air, ram kissed on her forehead, joining their foreheads, they looked at each other,

Ram smiling... priya blushing red...knowing what was coming up next...!!! carrying her in his arms. He moved towards their bed...!!!!!

Basss...!!! ab hogya..!!! baki left to your imagination buddies...!!!!!

Happy Balh Anniversary to all...!!!

Thank You.

peeyara thumbnail

This is the amazing VM. Since it reached me first, I downloaded it first after watching once. And trust me it is so so amazing that i kept watching it daily for 4-5 times upto Saturday. I have watched it so much times that I keep replaying it in my mind😆

Beautiful and super dreamy VM which captured the entire journey of raya on a super Apt song that compliments each scene with its soulful lyrics ❤️ watch it 2-3 times and song grows on you so much that you wanna keep hearing it all time and visuals mai raya is icing ❤️

And VM is made by our talented member "thala"

For all RaYa fans    VM ON RAYA'S JOURNEY TILL LOVE

peeyara thumbnail
Thread open for posting :)
Have a good tym
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy anniversary to Balh 
A good and loving day for all the RaYains and Balhians
An awesome thread with good post and marvelous creation.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peeyara

Thread open for posting :)
Have a good tym

Very nice thread you posted Naseem
In very busy schedule to you mange to pull out this awesome thread my dear. 
Enjoy the month of Ramzan dear

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
very very nice thread naseem di. lovely.sorry for not posting any messages earlier.
but yes.. today is our day..means RaYa RaShi k fans ka day. even though RaShi r back with KTBM...we r still in the world of balh. the chemistry..the respect..the love both of them share for each other..too good.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY OF BALH...
Beautiful thread... Naseem D
6 yrs back on this day RaYa/RaShi came to our life..
sooo its RaYan's/BALHan's Day.. lets celebrate ❤️