Originally posted by: romaila

^^Thank you...🀣

P.s: Shekhawat, I love you πŸ˜›

"Kindergarten level" --- may call this for your behaviour!πŸ˜‰
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 6 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
@Naz..  Asking others what to do n what not is moral policing.. And I'm saying it once again we wouldn't care if Param's name was at the 2nd from the beginning.. We complained because it was shifted all of a sudden after 4 months... 
And how you contact the mods is not my concern and neither the comments of the members are my concern...  But when you come to my post and lectures me how to do n what to do then it becomes my concern...  And about the Unfair thing - You can't tolerate unfair right!!  I've known you since SH days Naz.. Plz keep those explanation for someone else...  

Thanks again.. 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A-Night-in-June

@Naz..  Asking others what to do n what not is moral policing.. And I'm saying it once again we wouldn't care if Param's name was at the 2nd from the beginning.. We complained because it was shifted all of a sudden after 4 months... 

And how you contact the mods is not my concern and neither the comments of the members are my concern...  But when you come to my post and lectures me how to do n what to do then it becomes my concern...  And about the Unfair thing - You can't tolerate unfair right!!  I've known you since SH days Naz.. Plz keep those explanation for someone else...  

Thanks again.. 

Aha fine. The main problem wasn't this one. But thanks for explaining me. The main problem was something else but leavei it...

Btw.. You know me from SH days.. hmm.. lucky girl.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ If you would "know" me then you would even know I won't tolerate unfairπŸ˜† When did I do something unfair?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@BOLD: ok.. you asked me to ignore .. so even you moral policed then.πŸ˜› When you ask someone what to do and what not to do it still doesn't make you "the moral police" hope you got what I mean.πŸ˜† By the way.. I didn't ask you to do this and to do that... I just mentioned.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some people never had an issue when a post was created against Param in fact the same person went and had discussion there but when we posted our view and preferred not to pretend and fake it becomes all wrong? Yes, we don't care about others and this isn't going to take away credit from anyone. Stop imposing your views on US. Kindly !!!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

"Kindergarten level" --- may call this for your behaviour!πŸ˜‰

Correct... but the case is reverse πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Bade aye moral policing karne wale...🀣 Can't stand wrong... OMG πŸ€£ Unfar practices wah!!! ek aur jhoot πŸ€ͺ Ask SH fans πŸ€£  Tata Janeman oppps Miss Anti- Unfair practices leader πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

@Shekhawat: Lets leave it here... ladki pagla gayi hai. Ignore kro the best option🀣

Edited by romaila - 6 years ago
I would type what I want to, Stop forcing your views on anyone. Its Ghulaam for Param in my case not Ghulaam for everyone. Again I'm least interested in other's and by the way one should know these IF formalities doesn't has to do anything with anyone from the set so people should stop cribbing and trying to be fair when the person herself has been involved in many unfair activities from SH times and even here. Good Bye!
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Strange the same person has come over and again for morale policing and later denies of doing such. 
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Demand update for both cast list and people's mindset!πŸ˜›