Update Ghulaam Cast List

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Please update the Cast List of Ghulaam

Param Singh: Rangeela/The Ghulaam/Chaudhary Bhisma Pratap's youngest son who is destined to bring changes in Berahampur and fight against the atrocities against women... 

Vikkas Manaktala: Chaudhary Veer Pratap/Maalik... 3rd son to Bhisma Pratap and Gulguli who is driven by power and ego... He would go to any extent to be the ruler of Berahampur...

Niti Taylor: Shivani... A simple girl who is married to both Rangeela and Veer but she consider Rangeela as her husband...

Ridheema Tiwari: Maldawali... Veer's sister in law who has a crush on Rangeela...

Bhagwan Tiwari: Chaudhary Bhisma Pratap/Sarkar... The head of Berahampur...

Zahida Parveen: Gulguli... Wife of Chaudhary Bhisma Pratap...

Pradeep Duhan: Manmeet... 2nd son to Bhisma Pratap and Gulguli...

Sareeka Dhillon: Rashmi ... Manmeet's wife...

Samta Sagar: Shanti Amma... Rangeela's mother...

Vishal Puri: Jaagir... Eldest son of Bhisma Pratap and Gulguli and Maldawali's husband...

Aakash Pandey: Balaam... Rangeela's friend

Amit Jaat: Phantam... Rangeela's friend

Devi Dolo: Manju Bhabi

Shahab Khan: Shivani's uncle

Indraneil Sengupta : STS Officer Raghav Verma

Nidhi Jha: STS Officer Radhika

IMP: Param Singh is playing the Titular Role in Ghulaam... His name was on the Top of the Cast List but it has all of a sudden been shifted in the 2nd place... This is the Cast List we want in the Forum...

Edited by A-Night-in-June - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Param is the main lead of the show..how come his name is in the second?...IF look around your other forums as well,the main lead is always mentioned at first...rectify this please..
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Typo error ðŸ˜³
Thanks for mentioning.. 
Bhai is playing the titular role he's profile page should be on the top. That's all wanted to say, sorry least interested in the others.
Aurora2024 thumbnail
Show revolves around Param so his name must be first😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The show revolves around Rangeela portrayed by Param and Vikas as Veer compliments the titular role so logically these two names should be listed on the top, Param's name on the top followed by Vikas. Dunno what's wrong there... first the montage is not what the channel has and now this cast list. I hope required action is taken soon.
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what's wrong with IF ..why this abrupt change in cast list? ..Param Singh plays the title role in the show ..His name should top the list ..I hope this matter is taken into consideration and necessary changes are implemented..
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are serious issues! IF needs work on their technicalities and set the required order back to its original form. Param's profile being the only protagonist should have been on the top followed by the single antagonist Vikas. Sorry have no interest in the other team members😆Edited by Supermagical - 6 years ago
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Param's profile must be on the top!
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Ehm.. nice that you have put up a list on all the characters but reading the comments:

W*F... what is soo important that Param's name should be on first place? There wasn't even a need to open this Topic by the way. It won't help much by opening a Topic, you could even only PM our Cool Viewbie and the Problem will be solved ASAP.

Sorry but.. I don't like it how people say "I am not interested in others". How shameless and rude is this please? You don't even have to mention that you are "not interested in others"... Ok.. let it be.

The list is fine and I agree with you all that Param should come first and Vikas as second and Niti as third.

Hope it will be changed soon.

Btw... Maybe someone has asked the mods to shift Vikas name to top or it must be some misunderstanding. Please contact hinz for solving this Problem.