Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The show revolves around Param's onscreen character. Please take required action I too don't care about others 😃
Yes, Param's profile must be on the stop. And Vikas n Radhee bhi hone chahye. No comments on others, sorry not interested,
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes earlier param's name was kn the top, since he is protagonist, vikkas manaktala is the antagonist, please rectify
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Ehm.. nice that you have put up a list on all the characters but reading the comments:

W*F... what is soo important that Param's name should be on first place? There wasn't even a need to open this Topic by the way. It won't help much by opening a Topic, you could even only PM our Cool Viewbie and the Problem will be solved ASAP.

Sorry but.. I don't like it how people say "I am not interested in others". How shameless and rude is this please? You don't even have to mention that you are "not interested in others"... Ok.. let it be.

The list is fine and I agree with you all that Param should come first and Vikas as second and Niti as third.

Hope it will be changed soon.

Btw... Maybe someone has asked the mods to shift Vikas name to top or it must be some misunderstanding. Please contact hinz for solving this Problem.

And even I don't understand why do you have a problem with each and every thing... Param's name was on the top since the show had begin and moreover he is playing the title role... And now all of a sudden his name has been shifted to the 2nd place.. So if we are upset and asks the Mods to rectify it, then why do you have a problem with it...  Just ignore if you're not interested.. 

And about talking to the Mods,  I have already done that...  So plz kindly stop this moral policing every time...  You are not the only one who is aware of IF rules... 

Thanks.. 

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A-Night-in-June

And even I don't understand why do you have a problem with each and every thing... Param's name was on the top since the show had begin and moreover he is playing the title role... And now all of a sudden his name has been shifted to the 2nd place.. So if we are upset and asks the Mods to rectify it, then why do you have a problem with it...  Just ignore if you're not interested.. 

And about talking to the Mods,  I have already done that...  So plz kindly stop this moral policing every time...  You are not the only one who is aware of IF rules... 

Thanks.. 

Firstly, this was not a moral policing! And secondly, this is my opinion. I can never stay quite when something unfair happens around me. I won't tolerate this sorry but the way you all have written in your posts was unfair enough for me to comment on this! And btw... It's my choice what I want to ignore and what not. And you clearly know that I am have no Problem with this Topic but the comments under it! And this topic was not needed when you have already contacted Mods to change and they will even tell you the same that this wasn't needed. You could even have sent the list via pm .. the way I always do. And as I said, it maybe a misunderstanding and they have changed his name to second one. And why so much concern on which place Param's name is written on? Be happy that his name IS added to the list! Some Forum members even need to wait ages until their actor's names are added to the list.
And again... I can't ignore it anymore and I won't as my ignoring limit is already full!
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I am sorry to say naz but you seem to have a problem with param fans only, like whenever we choose to say anything about the female lead you come to lecture us but I have never seen you lecturing the female lead's fans. If you want to stop unfair practices stop them everywhere, and yes if the param fandom says if they're not interested in her then why are you having so much problem? I mean we aren't bashing her right? If we choose to ignore then also you have a problem, if we say something then also problem, can't understand the fl's fandom 🤣Edited by CrazyKupKakes - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Did I just read would never stay quite when something unfair happens?🤣 
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Did I just read would never stay quite when something unfair happens?🤣 

*typo!

"quiet!"
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

^^ I am sorry to say naz but you seem to have a problem with param fans only, like whenever we choose to say anything about the female lead you come to lecture us but I have never seen you lecturing the female lead's fans. If you want to stop unfair practices stop them everywhere, and yes if the param fandom says if they're not interested in her then why are you having so much problem? I mean we aren't bashing her right? If we choose to ignore then also you have a problem, if we say something then also problem, can't understand the fl's fandom 🤣

When have I ever mentioned the female lead in my comments? And about your assumption that I might have a Problem with Param Fans then I am honest with you. Yes I do have! Not personally but generally! The way you all take "other actors" like nothing it's just disgusting! Sorry for using this word but it describes exactly your comments! Am not supporting Niti or any of the actors but I can't be on the side which is on the false way! When did Niti fans be rude? When did they comment with "I don't care about other actors"? Even if they did, I don't know. But am talking about the comments above and please don't shift the discussion to Niti and to Niti fans. Not only Niti, but even Vikas, Riddhima, etc.. are working hard for Ghulaam as much as Param does! Ghulaam is there hardwork all together! It is not only based on Param! Please do get that!
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Haan Haan ab toh yahi karne ko bacha hai🤣