Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

I actually am not aware of the peinciples in muslim culture for hijab so wont be able to comment on that.....

But I can say that there are many flaws in muslim laws forbidding the equality in men and women in their religion itself.... which was very striking in this world....

but as it is I dont hv any right to comment on that not being from the religion 😊

woohoohooo

I suggest Abhi, that u do your full homework, before even thinking of commenting such statements. You Do that, and then come back. till then I will not post my defending points.

NO ONE has the right to point on someone else's religion. ALL religions are made by GOD, and don't have Flaws in them.

sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Sorry, I am frustrated and annoyed!!!

Why is Hijab such a big issue????

it is Muslim Women who are wearing it. why is it a problem for others??? and recently what is the problem with TONY BLAIR!!!?!?!?

Veiling, and covering head and body is not only in Islam, but in every relgion, then why is it a problem if Muslims are practicing it????😡 

this is too much. why are others interfering with the religion they don't belong to??? why don't they see, if they are doing what their religion is saying actually!!!

I fully agree with you, Nobody has a right to interfer in what clothing should be worn by what person.

but I also think it is the responsibility of the Muslim community of the world to take away Hijab as a concealment weapon for the unsavory elements which bring a bad name to their religion. Till that point Hijab/Turban will be fair game for question. and will have to live with the knee-jerk reactions of people of the majority community since they have no idea how to deal with this.

Curious is the head gear of the Jews too a item covered under the law?

Speaking of which, When I visited the Alamo In San Antionio, I remember seeing a sign that told people to take off the hat before entering(now saying that in Texas is a big deal)

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago

ALL religions are made by GOD, and don't have Flaws in them.

In my opinion religion is the man-made attempt to reach the almighty. Like all man-made things it has it's flaws. Many things doesn't hold true in today's time.

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Unfortunately, the debate is actually out of my league, as I don't always follow certain"traditional aspects of behaviour"suggested by my religion. I don't let them "hamper" my current life-style. At the end of the day, I still don't find myself faithless / disrespecting my religion.  This makes it hard for me to  FEEL what these hurt people experience when questioned about their beliefs and are forced to act against. [/quote]

exactly, it is ur life, so you will live it, as you want to live it. according to ur religion or not. it is between. you and ur Lord. Correct??

kabhi_21 thumbnail

woohoohooo

I suggest Abhi, that u do your full homework, before even thinking of commenting such statements. You Do that, and then come back. till then I will not post my defending points.

NO ONE has the right to point on someone else's religion. ALL religions are made by GOD, and don't have Flaws in them.

If u r hurt.... I wd say sorry but pls talk to any lawyer or ur friend Priya on the muslim laws for men and women..... I dont want to comment on this anymore as I am not here for fighting on religions....

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

If u r hurt.... I wd say sorry but pls talk to any lawyer or ur friend Priya on the muslim laws for men and women..... I dont want to comment on this anymore as I am not here for fighting on religions....

ha

thanks for the suggestion!!

But I will suggest u the same!!! you do ur homework, take Priya di as ur lawyer. and then talk.

u have Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what u are talking about!!!!

Sorry to say!!!

Jitni equality Islam, has given to men and women, utni, aur kisi naye nahian deh. yeh alag baat hai that some ppl are not following it the same way.

yes, ur idea to stop ur commenting on this topic is good, coz u are going tooooo far. and I will not tolerate that!!!

sareg thumbnail

nvmd😉

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sareg

I fully agree with you, Nobody has a right to interfer in what clothing should be worn by what person.

but I also think it is the responsibility of the Muslim community of the world to take away Hijab as a concealment weapon for the unsavory elements which bring a bad name to their religion. Till that point Hijab/Turban will be fair game for question. and will have to live with the knee-jerk reactions of people of the majority community since they have no idea how to deal with this.[/quote]

WHY!??!?! will u take ur religious thing off, if I say so??? will u do that??

will u do it, if I say, I THINK u don't look good in it. or I FEEL insecure??? or I THINK that u are forced to wear it???? will U stop wearing it???

[quote]Curious is the head gear of the Jews too a item covered under the law?[/quote]

nahian, puri duniya ko sirf hijab saye hi takleef hai. baki all can have whatever they want to. they have have beards and religious hats and even nuns can wear, their gown. eik na pehnye tu Muslim women can't do it.

in France, they said NO to all. but in Britian its only Muslims.

[quote] Speaking of which, When I visited the Alamo In San Antionio, I remember seeing a sign that told people to take off the hat before entering(now saying that in Texas is a big deal)

I don't understand the purpose of such topics on Debate Mansion anymore. We should have an open mind to debate on any topic. Every time we start debating on such a volatile topic the thread goes out of control and then finally gets locked. So I would refrain from posting my views on this thread henceforth.
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

In my opinion religion is the man-made attempt to reach the almighty. Like all man-made things it has it's flaws. Many things doesn't hold true in today's time.

Very well-said Maya!