Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Goodbye Suhani si ek ladki I have hated you like I have loved you

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
A bit late to the party i honestly was going to watch the last episode and come onto the forum but atlas it never work out like that.

But i still had to do my goodbye post coz of the fact that i once loved this show with a passion. i loved the acting of the leads and I have never had as much fun on any other forum as I did on this forum. The friendships that I have made here are friendships that I know will last me a life time and its all coz of this show and this forum. So thank u suhani si ek ladki I will always appreciate that about you and obviously giving me Rajshri.

my hatred and bitterness for this show is unending coz I saw so much of potential in this show. If this show only had a reasonably good writer and producer who wanted to push the envelope and wanted to entertain fans this show could have been not only been on for years but would have been a landmark show.

my love for suhani as character i will always remember coz its the 1st time that i have liked a female lead more then the male. i literally paired her with every guy that came on the show. i even made a vm of her and her cousin once lol. i loved Suhani, I love rajshri that girl has worked her ass of to entertain us as Suhani and I cannot wait to see what she does next. this girl i hope goes places coz she has been fantastic.

Sahil was also awesome as Yuvraj i love hated that character lol. i wanted to thank him for quitting the show otherwise the show would still be on torturing some of us lol.

the rest of the cast i have loved them as well and I hope that the all get new shows to showcase their acting and show fans how good they are just like Leenash is doing currently.

I have already dreamt about Rajshri being paired with Abhishek Malik lol Sahil as Yuvraj was also in my dreams bt he left her thinking he hopes Suhani wnt cheat on him lol.

but really good luck to all the actors especially my fav Raj. sweetheart rest, get fit, be happy and always stay as humble as u are now and waiting for yout next show.

Edited by sandiab - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToGlory thumbnail
lol sandia lol sandia hahaha remember me????????? its that almighty, the one and only snakyyylover lol that Sonarikafan. came here to annoy you with one last ''somu somu somu princess soumya is the best greatest star everrr'' post lol lol and to say good bye to this show and forum friends.
omg this show has ended finally after almost 3 long years. ok where are Apurvaaa, ani, du, neha, mehwish ada ash... ... they have to be here for one last time, please come back guys please please... just for the old times sake and bid adieu to this show. please tell them to make one good bye post.
ok
so... Soumya Soumya Princess Soumya, oh Soumya you are my everything soumya. maharani soumya you are breathtaking... my incentive, my dream girl princess, you are my life, my incentive my everything you keep this heart beating from my darkest days to my brightest hours. 3 years have elapsed... lol but for my love for my dream queen remains the same lol lol.
now check this
I have spent the entire day at church, because i was sooo shocked and bemused. I thought i had an epiphany.
so i was praying infront of god, asking for explanation.
I was shocked that how did Suhani survive princess Soumya? Soumya is the almighty princess. she should have married Yuvraj. but how did Suhani survive this?
so i was praying in front of god about this, but the person who should be begging in front of god is not me, its Suhani, she is the one who should be praying on her knees, thanking god that she survived the attacks of princess Soumya.
lol lol oh soumya you are the reason i exist, you are the light. her cheeks, her skin so soft, her voice so beautiful,  I HOPE SHE GETS LOADS LOADS  OF SCREEN TIME. OH OH THIS MADE ME SAD AND NOSTALGIC, ha ha this was my first ever argument with you Sandia in way way back 2014 lol lol oh i have always enjoyed your post and adored you...you are amazing... sooo adorable... i will always be your friend.
ok so omg soumya is so cute so cute my dream girl... soumya is the greatest ever... love you soumya... love you sooo much...
this is indeed an end of era... been through a lot.. a lot... ok all the guys... i request please come back home for one last time...old friends please comment in this post for one last time... love you all from the heart.

Edited by ToGlory - 6 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
omg Sona u changes your name i am shocked and how could i ever forgot the only snaky souyma fan lol. u should kill me with your love for that girl lol. and god u still the no. 1 crazy fan lol one has got to love how when we wanted to kill u, u just laughed at us mwah.

i will make Apu comment soon. Du is around, Neha is somewhere and Anita has totally abandoned me she really sucks but i still love her. original suhani fans should be rolling in their graves that the snaky lover showed his appreciation and they have not yet lol.
ToGlory thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

omg Sona u changes your name i am shocked and how could i ever forgot the only snaky souyma fan lol. u should kill me with your love for that girl lol. and god u still the no. 1 crazy fan lol one has got to love how when we wanted to kill u, u just laughed at us mwah.

i will make Apu comment soon. Du is around, Neha is somewhere and Anita has totally abandoned me she really sucks but i still love her. original suhani fans should be rolling in their graves that the snaky lover showed his appreciation and they have not yet lol.

awww... thank you sooo much Sandia...
hey i will be around in this india forum always... maybe once or twice in a year... i will keep in touch...always... till the day i die lol... and will post and meet with you guys on special occasions like this one... on happy moments and will celebrate... as i said we will always be friends...like that advertisement song '' aise bhasi dosti nahi... ye number one yari hai...lol... samundaro sain gahri...asmano se bhi utchi ''... haha feels poetic...and i mean nothing... and i mean nothing can change that lol lol... awww... adore you guys...and will never ever forget you guys...hey i wish we could watch another show in future like this one... lol and make those crazy posts...truly goodbye to princess soumya and to this show suhani si ek ladki.
sandiab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ToGlory

awww... thank you sooo much Sandia...
hey i will be around in this india forum always... maybe once or twice in a year... i will keep in touch...always... till the day i die lol... and will post and meet with you guys on special occasions like this one... on happy moments and will celebrate... as i said we will always be friends...like that advertisement song '' aise bhasi dosti nahi... ye number one yari hai...lol... samundaro sain gahri...asmano se bhi utchi ''... haha feels poetic...and i mean nothing... and i mean nothing can change that lol lol... awww... adore you guys...and will never ever forget you guys...hey i wish we could watch another show in future like this one... lol and make those crazy posts...truly goodbye to princess soumya and to this show suhani si ek ladki.

aww u sooo sweet. u come online too less. most show are just not like this one when it started. bt i am hoping that saraj get good shows next and will watch them. and even neha i will actually watch her if she gets another show lol. what can i say the heart misses what it cannot see anymore lol
crusty thumbnail

Nice goodbye post, Sandy! Nothing much to add. I hope all move on to find bigger and better projects. Specially Rajshri... What an improvement she has shown as an actor! 

To the producers and writers of this show - You Suck. 

Sorry, had to say that. Just look back and learn and hope you'll improve with your next show. Enough of shitty shows on TV.

I want to thank the members here for the great time I've had and the friends I've made. Where is everyone? Sree, sri, maniac, lavina, Yanks, navi, honeylime n so many others ... Nice meeting you all!!!🤗

SONAAA!!! So good to see you here! 🤗Hope the studies n all going well? All the best to you! 

Sandio, thanks for directing me to this. Well made, well deserved goodbye post!
ToGlory thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drummedup

Nice goodbye post, Sandy! Nothing much to add. I hope all move on to find bigger and better projects. Specially Rajshri... What an improvement she has shown as an actor! 

To the producers and writers of this show - You Suck. 

Sorry, had to say that. Just look back and learn and hope you'll improve with your next show. Enough of shitty shows on TV.

I want to thank the members here for the great time I've had and the friends I've made. Where is everyone? Sree, sri, maniac, lavina, Yanks, navi, honeylime n so many others ... Nice meeting you all!!!🤗

SONAAA!!! So good to see you here! 🤗Hope the studies n all going well? All the best to you! 

Sandio, thanks for directing me to this. Well made, well deserved goodbye post!

hey du, sooo glad to see you again. hey so we meet again.. he he. its awesome.
so graduation is done and dusted lol... now its time for job quest... i aspire to become a civil servant... i know i have to improve leaps and bounds... easier said than done... but who cares lol... either i will become one or i will die trying lol...even through the darkest days... this fire burns always lol lol.
so i have read on that chat club that you and neha are civil service aspirants too... so wishing both of you good luck from the heart.
hey i hope we meet once again. i really wish that chat club '' like heads united '' becomes alive again really... like if any of you stop posting here on india forums... thats it... lol no way to contact you guys... thats really sad... like ani is gone... and no way to communicate with her... wish she comes back... lol who am i to say this... i myself am gone for the most of the time...but i guarandamntee (lol  lol) that i will surely comeback again... again ... and again to meet with you guys... and suprise all of you.
hey hey lol sooo hopefully,''  the next time ( Randy Orton style) you will see me i will once again be the wwe champion (that means after conquering a service)''... hey i know we will meet once again du...its axiomatic lol... awww i adore you guys... thank you du.
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post sandy 👏 u said it right, the show started if great and we all were so desperate for it to end. I def made some awesome friends here. Miss so many of them, lavina, DU, Anita, anu..it was fun discussing and debating about the show.

Hope the actors find better shows than what this had to offer. This story in the end truly sucked..till the last episode dadi was hell bent about complexion

I also hope rajshri gets healthy and fit for her next venture..she was the only one who transformed significantly in her acting and personality..

Will miss u all.. 🤗
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great thank u post Sandy😃 thank you for one
this is the first forum I have been in ever in my life n reached up to rockers lol😆 I have made hell a lot of friends here you , du , Anita , apu , mehwish , sree , lavi , aman , naina , kabita n many more..it will always have a special corner in my heart..
I have irritated ppl with my crazy post n video mixes thinking to entertain you all..I have actually learnt much here ..it was really a great experience.
I was hella happy that sahil left the show after pulling the same stunt for 3 or 4 times..all the best for his future ventures
and my favorite Raj.. how could I forget her.it was cuz of her I started watching the show ..I wish her all success health n prosperity in her life..Lots of love for her

will miss u all people🤗
Edited by AgnesFan - 6 years ago
IWatchTv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx fr making dis post. I also hav same feelings for dis show. I loved it so much, aur fir poora bigaar ke rakh diya. I tried to watch, bt cudnot bear. Leads wer v gud, splly Rajshri, the jodi hd so much fizzz, jaise kahin dekha nhi tha, bt 2 mch negative people. Gt tired of seeing same saazish, same kaand, kabhi Suhani ki shaadi, kabhi Yuvraj ki, turn bye turn. Evn after I left to see, I read update, bt nothing nice. I saw last 2 epis and ws happy I left, bcos so stupid. Bt for those mths I loved so mch, thanx 2 cast and crew.
I read forum almost fr show starting, bt nvr join. V nice forum, v clever n funny people, sch gud vms, writings and discussions, so un sb ko bhi thanx.