Naagin 3 | Mouni Roy to be replaced by a newcomer in Naagin 3?

Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This was posted on YouTube today. Do you think it's possible? I hope not. I can't imagine Naagin without Mouni Roy.
"Naagin 3 | Mouni Roy to be replaced by a newcomer in Naagin 3? | 23 May 2017"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6TnhmAjOc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mara1

This was posted on YouTube today. Do you think it's possible? I hope not. I can't imagine Naagin without Mouni Roy.

"Naagin 3 | Mouni Roy to be replaced by a newcomer in Naagin 3? | 23 May 2017"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6TnhmAjOc

This is a rumor mara nothing is officially confirmed by herself only media is saying and i want tell you that Akshay kumar is super busy in shooting of 3 movies right now so this movie called off maybe
I don't think EK will replace mouni and bring a goddamn newcomer.
Then that will be end of franchise.
She'll either call off Naagin 3 for this year or as I suggest, they should make adaa the lead this season in a completely new story 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luna99

I don't think EK will replace mouni and bring a goddamn newcomer.

Then that will be end of franchise.
She'll either call off Naagin 3 for this year or as I suggest, they should make adaa the lead this season in a completely new story 

you just spoke my heart out...if arjun comes back...pair up ArDa...they make a super hot couple...though crap...i can waste my 1 hr just to watch adaa as the lead and ArDa as a couple...why can't EK do a role reversal...adaa plays the lead and mouni plays the vamp...it will be new and something interesting to watch...
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

you just spoke my heart out...if arjun comes back...pair up ArDa...they make a super hot couple...though crap...i can waste my 1 hr just to watch adaa as the lead and ArDa as a couple...why can't EK do a role reversal...adaa plays the lead and mouni plays the vamp...it will be new and something interesting to watch...

Mages : ekta will never cast Arda as lead she will cast mouni as lead again if Arjun returns again
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : ekta will never cast Arda as lead she will cast mouni as lead again if Arjun returns again

you never know...anything can happen
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

you never know...anything can happen

yes but ekta will never change she has big ego problem na that's why and my prediction is saying naagin 2 ends with both rocky and Shivangi dying and shesha is alive for season 3 and Rivanya coming back killing sesha by hands of Ritik and Shivanya 
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 6 years ago
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i also want this...  even i found Arda hotter than Arni in all circumstances... but i know ektas provision she always choose better looking actress for vamps and its well knows fact that ada looks much better than mouni...  i was thinking how the re carnation of rivanya will take place.. they dont have any unfinished work to do... their dumb daughter is proof of there stories completeness...  so how guys... 
Mages thumbnail
@paridhi...Rivanya story is over...there is nothing to be shown in Rivanya...they also have a daughter...their story is complete...its either a new love story with a closure of S1/S2 or Roshiv's daughter bring forward the legacy with arjun being the ML...there is nothing else to be shown...
I agree paridhi...ArDa are way more hotter than ArNi...☺️
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Best option:cancel naagin after S2.
And EK should refrain from the supernatural and historical genre after Chandrakanta.