Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flower_blooms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

actually star one was going through a revamp thus it ended abruptly...but EK did full justice to the show and the beautiful couple Abhiya...i love the rivarly b/w misha-T...they are hilarious...😆...kabir-piya friendship was sweet...i love the siblings bonding panchi...misha...piya...everything was so good abt the show...i like misha-abhay bonding too...Abhiya is pure love and divine...

Misha was so full of life. I luv her. I even like tracker n her stupid ideas. Every character had something to do n cast was perfect except deepanita khurana as werewolf. Yes Ek did not mess with it n ended pia and panchi as sauten LOL. Abhiya love is so so beautiful
flower_blooms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I miss star one...i liked MJHT...DMG...PKYEK tops the list for me...EK nail it with this one...Geet...MaNeet are hot

Actually star one was the best channel n gave so many memorable shows like DMG mjht geet remix. Pkyek is the best among them
Star one was good , though I couldn't really connect with its showsEdited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luna99

Yes, it was a copycat but I liked the actors and at that time, EK didn't used to believe that good actors can pull off any crap she hands them.
Vivian isn't a very good actor but still, he was much better than Paridhi rathore the changeling and Rocky Nikanj the Takshak Naagraj.🤣

yes twilight saga PkYEK 😳 my friends always love to see that show 😛 it was done fantastic n pair is magic 👏 but I don't like that concepts so not watched 😉 . 😉 .
but seen Vivian Dsena in glimpses in recent shows I. e MB n Shakthi 😃 he just charming n majestic on screen 👏 he have his own set of presentation/mannerisms in roles 😃 no doubt he does the best as performer 👏 😃 ...
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flower_blooms

Actually star one was the best channel n gave so many memorable shows like DMG mjht geet remix. Pkyek is the best among them

yes most of the starone shows are very good n entertaining very connecting 👏 geet,DmG ,Pkyek 😃 romantic thrillers with new concepts in TV 😃 how to forget sarabhai 😃 the best citcom till date in Indian TV 👏 this shows ever fresh to re-watch 😃 😃 ..starone channel the best 👏 ⭐️ ..