Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhi02

@luna its not about the couple dear..  its abput the comfort level of mouni roy...  Arda is a spectulated couple on the basis of their small encounters...  its our spectulation that they can create magical chemistry...  but rivanya..  they are well established couple... a little criticisms cant create any damage... 

about roshiv...  i dont know about chemistry but their biology is awesome for sure...  their consummation sequence was better than rivanya consumation.  may be its because editing team of EK because we never got any bts of that sequence... may be popularity of naagin and rivanya forced ekta to edit that scene... because much exploration can be harmfull for the actors in real...😆😆 

I love revenge dramas but it's painful to see a show built around a BS old school concept of a shape shifting snake avoiding suhag raat with her homo sapiens pati because that'll make her lose her icchadhari powers 😆
Zee t.v. Naagin was much better.
Now , I would love to see 10 seasons of Shivanya working to bring Yamini down , with Sesha playing a foil.
But it's hard to see Shivanya's doppelganger descendants taking down the same enemies with some new additions every time fighting for a Rs 10 fake diamond.
EK should've taken things a little slow and establish the leads in S1 itself with the same story in S2 and S3.
Turning rocky into a naag was a good and innovative idea but a seemingly stupid and unplanned idea at the same time and I've a hard time to connect the story with whatever happened before.
Plus Chandrakanta is here, so they'll be rushing through the fantastic plot twist .
Sad.
Long live Naagin, the story is dead.
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I love revenge dramas but it's painful to see a show built around a BS old school concept of a shape shifting snake avoiding suhag raat with her homo sapiens pati because that'll make her lose her icchadhari powers 😆
Zee t.v. Naagin was much better.
Now , I would love to see 10 seasons of Shivanya working to bring Yamini down , with Sesha playing a foil.
But it's hard to see Shivanya's doppelganger descendants taking down the same enemies with some new additions every time fighting for a Rs 10 fake diamond.
EK should've taken things a little slow and establish the leads in S1 itself with the same story in S2 and S3.
Turning rocky into a naag was a good and innovative idea but a seemingly stupid and unplanned idea at the same time and I've a hard time to connect the story with whatever happened before.
Plus Chandrakanta is here, so they'll be rushing through the fantastic plot twist .
Sad.
Long live Naagin, the story is dead.

i have same complain dear...  it seems like this one is a completely different show. no connection between scripts at all. i m fed up with the revenge drama too.. 

if mouni roy left naagin franchise then their will be no reason to call it franchise of naagin because she is face of it... but with mouni too...  naagin is dead totally... 
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think EK will replace mouni and bring a goddamn newcomer.

Then that will be end of franchise.
She'll either call off Naagin 3 for this year or as I suggest, they should make adaa the lead this season in a completely new story 

what a great suggest, i would love to watch that, after reading your suggestion i want that more than mouni in naagin 3
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

OMG! 
I know you love RoShiv and that's not a problem coz different opinions do exist.
But now you're going too far.😆
You're UNDERMINING the RiVanya couple to make your point that RoShiv is better !
Heck, you're mentioning even the fleeting moments of the non existent RiSha couple as being better than RiVanya couple!
Please , don't joke😉
If RiVanya couple wouldn't have chemistry, they wouldn't be  So popular in the first place.
And there are a big no of people who are opinionated that RoShiv couple are a big joke in front of RiVanya and that DraShiv are more enjoyable.
If that had been the case, then there would've been people in S1 itself who would've said that RiVanya is good, but Ritik have a better chemistry with the other Naagin.
Plus I'm new to this forum, but this ArDa couple have better chemistry than ArNi  couple is a fact fabricated by some desperate RoShiv fans who just don't want to confess the fact that the lead couple in the show stinks,so they're hunting down other pairings in the show itself to bring down the highly acclaimed lead couple of the previous season.
You're allowed to promote RoShiv as much as you can , but please don't try and bring RiVanya into scene.
And btw, you people think that DraShiv couple isn't a couple because their chemistry is based on friendship.
Then , this RiSha couple you're nowadays promoting isn't a couple because even there, the chemistry was based on one sided lust.
Now , just like you people don't like to compare DraShiv with RoShiv, please don't compare RiSha with RiVanya.
If the former comparison is invalid according to you, the latter is invalid according to me.

who denies Arni is not an amazing couple...there is difference b/w Risha and ArDa...ArDa has chemistry and they are no Roshiv fans...you the want who claims Roshiv fans are mostly KV fans...i assure you that non of Roshiv fans has seen S1...they watch S2 due to KV...they have no idea of ArDa...ArNi...though heard abt S1...they don't even know ArDa had scenes together...so don't blame roshiv fans...put your hatred for roshiv aside...

i am talking abt one particular sequence of S1 which was bad in every aspect...

I am talking abt ArDa and not RiSha...Rivanya is a beautiful couple but that doesn't mean all scenes came out perfect...consummation sequence was sheer disappointment...i am talking abt one particular sequence...not the entire show...one particular scene that did not satisfy me...whether you like it or not...ArDa has a chemistry...if they were leads they would have burn the screens...both are brilliant actors as well...your perspective i respect...my perspective equally should be respected...disagree just avoid...

popularity means nothing in tv world...its there tdy...no more tomorrow...its not BW...people forget characters and couples after few years...once end...its a end...till they are casted again...they have to rework again...start from the scratch...which now IPKKND 3 is going to go through a test w/o sanaya...barun has to start from a scratch...

comparisons should not be done but there are scenes you like in S1 and S2...there are scenes that did not satisfied you and feel something is missing...though everything is intact...we have likes and dislikes...which can be shared...Rivanya consummation could be beautifully made like all EK shows but it was a disappointment for me...while in S2 all the MU sequence of Roshiv is annoying and irritating in S2...while all Rivanya moments is just special in S1...RiSha scenes were lustful but ArDa had a fiery chemistry...Drashiv is divine...thats how i summarise...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: paridhi02

i have same complain dear...  it seems like this one is a completely different show. no connection between scripts at all. i m fed up with the revenge drama too.. 

if mouni roy left naagin franchise then their will be no reason to call it franchise of naagin because she is face of it... but with mouni too...  naagin is dead totally... 

naagin has lost it charm...its better to close it...even with mouni-adaa...the show is dead...totally dead...
It's a good idea to make a finite show, but I don't know why these guys make a 100 episode biweekly show.
I remember when we were watching the Herpes Dongara episodes in Cid, we were anxiously waiting for the case to end.
And Naagin 2 is getting trps just coz it's Naagin.
People want to know what will happen.
Even there's mouni, people will stop watching it at the end of season 4 perhaps.
I can't see it sustaining more than this.
I really don't know why indian tv aren't trying out the telenovela format.
They've more no of episodes, and they're finite.
So producers have more time to establish the characters unlike in biweekly shows, where they've to establish the characters in maximum 4 weeks and they often rush through the story.
Naagin was an exception, and 24 S1 was good too, but that was a copy.
The moment they went innovative, the show went down the drain.
Plus they've to reduce the number of episodes,  they should to maximum 30-40 episodes per season.
Otherwise, quality goes down in front of quantity(read trps)
POW bandi yuddh ke was a daily show, and it was better than Naagin.

slippery_chilka thumbnail

OMG! 
I know you love RoShiv and that's not a problem coz different opinions do exist.
But now you're going too far.😆
You're UNDERMINING the RiVanya couple to make your point that RoShiv is better !
Heck, you're mentioning even the fleeting moments of the non existent RiSha couple as being better than RiVanya couple!
Please , don't joke😉
If RiVanya couple wouldn't have chemistry, they wouldn't be  So popular in the first place.
And there are a big no of people who are opinionated that RoShiv couple are a big joke in front of RiVanya and that DraShiv are more enjoyable.
If that had been the case, then there would've been people in S1 itself who would've said that RiVanya is good, but Ritik have a better chemistry with the other Naagin.
Plus I'm new to this forum, but this ArDa couple have better chemistry than ArNi  couple is a fact fabricated by some desperate RoShiv fans who just don't want to confess the fact that the lead couple in the show stinks,so they're hunting down other pairings in the show itself to bring down the highly acclaimed lead couple of the previous season.
You're allowed to promote RoShiv as much as you can , but please don't try and bring RiVanya into scene.
And btw, you people think that DraShiv couple isn't a couple because their chemistry is based on friendship.
Then , this RiSha couple you're nowadays promoting isn't a couple because even there, the chemistry was based on one sided lust.
Now , just like you people don't like to compare DraShiv with RoShiv, please don't compare RiSha with RiVanya.
If the former comparison is invalid according to you, the latter is invalid according to me.

Agree 100% with you. I always found RiChii couple very awkward with zero chemistry because it was very apparent that AB was closer and more comfortable with Mouni  but with Adaa, he was a bit guarded and not so close which came off in their scene. Even the forceful close scenes like Aaj phir tumpe sequence was uncomfortable to watch because it looked very lusty instead of passionate and loving.  
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting 😉 I first not noticed ArDa 😆 properly 😉 even in show too 😆 the time seshu turned sides I just stopped watching s1 👏 the actors are fab n the connections went haywire 😲 it's unbearable to watch 😉 😆 but now comparing Ritsha to divine Rivanya ❤️ 😲 seriously 🤣 ... I like ArDa in any other show 😉 but no where near Rivanya ❤️ Rivanya are magical from every angle Drashiv following 😉 ..Arjun Mouni fab together
very comfort level ,that brings chemistry to cute sweet nok jokes so good passionate flow 👏 love Rivanya ❤️ s1 only for them, they are essence of love ❤️ human- nagin love 👏 👏 ..no Ritsha 😆 😆 .its so disturbing thought to me 😉 😆
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

what was that Rivanya consummation...seriously i was disappointed...its the worst consummation in the history of EK shows...ArDa dream dance sequence and Roshiv consummation was way hotter than Rivanya consummation...infact ArShti Pardes shower scenes...Naina's dream sequence on phir bhi tumko chahunghi is way hotter than Rivanya consummation...

ArNi had awesome chemistry in all their scenes in Naagin but in the consummation sequence...it was sheer let down...somewhere i feel they were not comfortable too thus that affect the chemistry in that particular sequence while kv-mouni just excel in that particular sequence with their amazing comfort level in such a intimate and proximity sequence...if compare both...mouni was at ease and comfortable with kv than in S1 for the consummation sequence...kv's experession was top notch in that sequence...many can disagree...but Rivanya consummation was worst...Roshiv consummation and RitSha dream dance sequence overshadows it

talking about the one scene that is Rivanya consummation in my view is way perfect according to the situation 😳 it's not arranged one by candles, lanterns, flowers n theme of revenge to snatching powers 😉 so it was way different n very cute n sweet n elegant too 👏 Rivanya feelings shown properly 👏 Ritik helpless ness his attempts to save shivanya at any cost. his passion of love to save n protect his life his shivanya for only he involved 😳 shivanya don't want to loss powers but unable to control that particular time by Ritik immense love ❤️ their consummation shows their love only in very beautiful manner 😃 unlike roshiv who fully in obsession n that was the worst consummation till date I seen 😆 without love just for revenge one n just in obsession the another. is that consummation 🤣 well it's my view alone 😉 ...

Originally posted by: vinnas

talking about the one scene that is Rivanya consummation in my view is way perfect according to the situation 😳 it's not arranged one by candles, lanterns, flowers n theme of revenge to snatching powers 😉 so it was way different n very cute n sweet n elegant too 👏 Rivanya feelings shown properly 👏 Ritik helpless ness his attempts to save shivanya at any cost. his passion of love to save n protect his life his shivanya for only he involved 😳 shivanya don't want to loss powers but unable to control that particular time by Ritik immense love ❤️ their consummation shows their love only in very beautiful manner 😃 unlike roshiv who fully in obsession n that was the worst consummation till date I seen 😆 without love just for revenge one n just in obsession the another. is that consummation 🤣 well it's my view alone 😉 ...

Very well said Chandu.
Nobody can beat RiVanya.
 Btw , it's off topic but I love Sakshi goenka more than Yamini.
What do you think?