nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 SSR is in every movie announced ...
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

TBH, Abhishek Kapoor is a good director to work with. 

Fitoor was a one off. KPC/Rock on were quite good. If Sara has any talent, she will do better with someone like Abhishek than a random candyfloss movie with KJo (those can always be done later). 

Well one of the perks of debuting with Dharma is that KJo will continue to promote you long after the movie has released. That's a good thing for all newbies. He's a good mentor that way. 
dietcoke1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

TBH, Abhishek Kapoor is a good director to work with. 

Fitoor was a one off. KPC/Rock on were quite good. If Sara has any talent, she will do better with someone like Abhishek than a random candyfloss movie with KJo (those can always be done later). 

yeh Abhishek kapoor is a decent director n SSR seems to work well with him..so it might not a bad bet for Sara..and if the movie doesnt work then she'll still get lots more chances as she is a star kid from all angles...mother, father, step mother etc etc
dietcoke1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

Well one of the perks of debuting with Dharma is that KJo will continue to promote you long after the movie has released. That's a good thing for all newbies. He's a good mentor that way. 

thats true but I dont think he is interested in creating any competition for Alia or promoting anyone else
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

True, he is a good mentor but I don't think he'll go all out for everyone. KJo has worked with many people (star kids) who he hasn't shoved down our throats in every project. He has been talking about launching new actors for 2 years and has yet to do it. He has made all of 5 movies without Varun-Sid-Alia after launching them 5 years ago. One of them is a kid's movie and one was already in the works before they were launched. 

KJo basically picks a favorite every generation. His favorite for this generation is already picked--Alia and I don't think she will let anyone else come in the picture either. I don't think Sara can take over that..or even Jhanvi for that matter. Honestly, to me, it makes no sense to keep sucking upto KJo and waiting for him. If they do will, he will go after them on his own. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pat story kya hai movie ki? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

Pat story kya hai movie ki? ðŸ˜†

My guess: Bhakt pleasing story. All the superstitious baba bhakt type BW wale have started making Bhakt pleasing films. Kekta and Family kyun pichhe rahenge?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: G..OAT

Gattu played it well. Sara probably wanted to see Sushant's BO pull before any official announcement... So Gattu had a dinner with Susu-Sara-Amrita at paparazzi ka akhada Olive. And before people know the fate of Raabta... he posted a pic with Sara from their recce. Ab toh Sara official announcement ke bina hi phass gayi. Can't drop this movie like a hot potato. 

LOL! Might be Ekta Kapoor's idea too...she is smart that way. 
The entire Sara scenario reminds me if the time Kareena debuted and all the drama that Kareena and Babita did to get herself fired from KNPH so that she could debut opposite Abhishek. Unfortunately for Sara all starkid optiobs are are really horrible atm. 
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uttrakhand is beauty

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRager

LOL! Might be Ekta Kapoor's idea too...she is smart that way. 
The entire Sara scenario reminds me if the time Kareena debuted and all the drama that Kareena and Babita did to get herself fired from KNPH so that she could debut opposite Abhishek. Unfortunately for Sara all starkid optiobs are are really horrible atm. 

Why would they do that? Both were debuts for the males so? I'm sorry I don't know much gossip from that time.. :)