Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amrita Singh micromanaging Sara's career gives me Babita-Karisma vibes (as shown by Dimple Kapadia's character in Luck By Chance). Hope it works out for Sara but SSR is no safe bet, mom Amrita Singh might not take too kindly to SSR after Raabta's poor BO reception.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhishek Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan travel to Kedarnath mandir to seek blessings!

FilmfareSat, Jun 10, 2017

Abhishek Kapoor was earlier spotted at dinner with Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan fuelling confirming the news of a collaboration. And now we know that the filmmaker and the young debutante, who is already creating quite a buzz, were in Kedarnath yesterday for a special darshan before the film goes on floors.

According to sources, Abhishek Kapoor was in Uttarakhand for the recee of the film, which is titled Kedarnath. Interestingly the Kedarnath mandir is considered very auspicious and Sara wanted to join Abhishek Kapoor there for a special darshan. The two attended an Aarti yesterday morning to seek blessings from Lord Shiva before the ground work and prep on the film commences.

http://m.filmfare.com/news/abhishek-kapoor-and-sara-ali-khan-travel-to-kedarnath-mandir-to-seek-blessings-21360.html

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R.I.P Sara Ali Khan's acting career. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Justmoi

Sushant comes out of his biggest flop, acting too not just BO and Sara wants to debut with him ? Wanna bet this will not take off. Amrita sounds like a micromanaging stage mom. I mean if KJO would not work with her, something is up and I think Amrita. Mr. SSR would be wanting to prove himself as the ACTOR and this film will be toast even before it takes off. 

Why  are you so upset that Sushant is still getting films 🤔 ? Is he the 1st actor in the history of Bollywood to deliver a dud ? And are all so called safe films always safe ? Where is Athiya today after her big launch by Salman ?
Gattu played it well. Sara probably wanted to see Sushant's BO pull before any official announcement... So Gattu had a dinner with Susu-Sara-Amrita at paparazzi ka akhada Olive. And before people know the fate of Raabta... he posted a pic with Sara from their recce. Ab toh Sara official announcement ke bina hi phass gayi. Can't drop this movie like a hot potato. 
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Justmoi

Sushant comes out of his biggest flop, acting too not just BO and Sara wants to debut with him ? Wanna bet this will not take off. Amrita sounds like a micromanaging stage mom. I mean if KJO would not work with her, something is up and I think Amrita. Mr. SSR would be wanting to prove himself as the ACTOR and this film will be toast even before it takes off.

I don't know but so far Amrita doesn't sound like that. If she was then she would have made it work with KJo only and paraded Sarah. Here Sarah came into the limelight officially after her graduation only compared to someone like Jhanvi. If anything Sridevi is the Luck By Chance kind of mommy.
I do hope Amrita doesn't become the momager kind of mummy as so far I can tolerate Sara 😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: K.Ahm

I don't know but so far Amrita doesn't sound like that. If she was then she would have made it work with KJo only and paraded Sarah. Here Sarah came into the limelight officially after her graduation only compared to someone like Jhanvi. If anything Sridevi is the Luck By Chance kind of mommy.
I do hope Amrita doesn't become the momager kind of mummy as so far I can tolerate Sara 😆

I agree, Amrita doesn't sound like such mom, but you never know , she could be one too.

You nailed it with Sri's comparision of Luck by chance mom⭐️

Hope it is a good movie and Sara gets a good debut. 
It won't be sold on SSR- Sara real life romance, thank god😆
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Why  are you so upset that Sushant is still getting films 🤔 ? Is he the 1st actor in the history of Bollywood to deliver a dud ? And are all so called safe films always safe ? Where is Athiya today after her big launch by Salman ?

Someone peed in your afternoon tea ? 😕. I am actually alarmed Sushant has not acted, I think he is a good actor. Also, I think Amrita will micro manage this for Sara and it will be a bad experience for him. This is a wrong move for him IMO and if he has enough power he should extract himself from this. Sara is not a starkid welcomed with open arms and you have to wonder why the usual suspects did not give her a debut in the age of nepotism. KJO wiggled out for whatever reason and so did Salman. Unless all these were rumors Sara cannot act or someone is making it difficult to work with her. 
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I agree, Amrita doesn't sound like such mom, but you never know , she could be one too.

You nailed it with Sri's comparision of Luck by chance mom⭐️

Hope it is a good movie and Sara gets a good debut.
It won't be sold on SSR- Sara real life romance, thank god😆

I actually hope Amrita doesn't turn out to be LBC kind of mom. From whatever little knowledge and understanding I have she comes across as someone who would interfere less. Because she is no where near Sri or Panday ladies. She is almost off SM sites and so is Sarah.
While Sri 100% gives me the controlling and interfering kind of mom vibes.
Between Sarah and Jhanvi I am more supportive of Sarah but as you said you never know J might be the better actor.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
TBH, Abhishek Kapoor is a good director to work with. 
Fitoor was a one off. KPC/Rock on were quite good. If Sara has any talent, she will do better with someone like Abhishek than a random candyfloss movie with KJo (those can always be done later).