Ishra SS: Khatti Meethi Mohabattein (Pt 13 on pg 140 on 23/6/2018)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hlo friends.
Firstly Thank u so much to all of u for ur love and support till now.

Now I'm presenting another story on my first and last favourite jodi ISHRA, this time being a dazzler. My first try on Ishra Khatta meetha Pyaar. I hope u will like it.

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Prologue

In the office hall of Bhalla group of industries, whole staff was gathered and waiting for the three partners of the company and friends [one is Mr Om Prakash Bhalla (founder of the company, M.D. with 40% share) and second one is Mr Vishwanathan Iyer (an advocate, legal advisor of the company with 20% share) and third one is Mr. Alok Raghavan (second founder, C.E.O of the company with 40% share)].

Today is the silver jubilee of the company as the company completed its 25 years of success. On this special occasion, the whole staff is waiting for the most important and biggest announcement of new M.D. and C.E.O. of the company.

All were gossiping when Trio friends entered the hall along with their wives. All became silent.

Mr B - Good morning everybody. Today we r celebrating silver jubilee of our company and it's a very proud moment for us.

Mr R - It's credit goes to all the trusted and hard working staff of our company. We couldn't reach here without ur dedication, hard work and ur support at the hard times of this company. We r really very thankful to u all.

Mr I - We very well know what u all r waiting for. And here we r going to introduce our new M.D. and new C.E.O. So first of all please welcome our new M.D.

All looked towards the door and saw a young man of mid twenties is coming inside with complete businessman looks. All got super happy as all knew it that this man truly deserve it and welcomed him with a big applause.

Young man came inside and stood in front of all staff with a light smile to see all happy.

Mr I - So here we presenting our new M.D., very talented very intelligent and of course very handsome, Raman Kumar Bhalla. Now our M.D. is going to welcome our M.D.

Mr Bhalla gave him a bouquet, turning to Raman, shaked hands with him and said) Congratulations. I hope u will take this company to new heights.

R - Thank u sir.

Mr I - Congratulations and all the best for new journey.

R - Thank u sir.

Mr R - Congratulations young man.

R - thank u sir.

Mr R - ok everyone, now time to meet our new C.E.O. (to Raman)  M.D. Sahab here is our C.E.O.

All turned towards the door and here came a young lady in mid twenties in a complete business look. And as expected whole staff is happy to see her.

Mr Bhalla welcomed her with a bouquet.

Lady (with a beautiful smile) - Thank u sir.

Mr B - So this is our new C.E.O., very talented, very smart and very beautiful, Ishita Iyer.

Mr Bhalla and Mr Raghavan were facing Ishita and Raman so both were not able to see. As Mr Bhalla announced her name, both get side and now Raman and Ishita saw each other. The very next moment their smile fades away.

All were busy in clapping while Ishra were too shocked to react.

Mr Raghavan asked them to shake hands. Both shook hands and said together,

I - Congratulations Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.

R - Congratulations Miss Ishita Iyer.

Both gave a glare to each other and thought,

R - Jhansi ki rani, aise mil rhi ha jaise pahli bar mil rhi ha.

I - Ravan Kumar, aise mil rha ha jaise pahli bar mil rha ha.

All clapped happily while Ishra were busy in thinking another things.

That's the prologue friends. I hope like it.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated a new story with prologue...
Nithya83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue!!!
Update soon
Congratulations for turning into dazzler. Enjoy your new color👏
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new story 
Nice Prologue 

KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations dear

Congratulations on new story dear
Very interesting prologue dear
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
keyzest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for ur new color di
Aweaome concept 
Interesing prologue 
So itz ravan kumar vs jkr
Must b filled wth lots of taunts knokjok bickering teasing cute fights n ofcourse intense love n roman
Eagerly waiting to c yheir journey
Update soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats dear...
Interesting prolouge...
Update sooon...
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting prologue dear