Thank u so much dear
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
thank u di
ishra7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in a go... really interesting concept...I'm waiting for new update plz do continue soon 👏 awesome
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra7

Read all the parts in a go... really interesting concept...I'm waiting for new update plz do continue soon 👏 awesome

Thanks a lot. Will cont soon
Mad4Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in a go... really interesting story loved it   beautifully written ...waiting for new update ... do continue soon
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mad4Divz

Read all the parts in a go... really interesting story loved it   beautifully written ...waiting for new update ... do continue soon

thanks a lot
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank u so much for the lovely response.

Ananya here is ur update. So sorry for late.

Part-7

Ishra along with Mihir were going to their home. Ishra were sitting at back seats while Mihir was driving. Raman was angry and randomly looking outside when his eyes fell on something and got shocked to see it. At the next moment he look towards Ishita and to his relief she was sitting closing her eyes, leaning her head backwards. He went on his thinking mode till they reached their home. Soon the car stopped breaking Ishita's sleep and Raman's thought process. All came out and Ish/mi were going inside while Raman asked car keys from Mihir. Before Mihir could ask Ishita asked where he is going.

R-I just have an urgent work to complete.

I-U r not going anywhere right now. It was tiring day and even we had nothing at night. First come, take some rest, get ready and have something. Then u can go anywhere.

R-Ishita pls try to understand, it's very important...

He was saying but Ishita didn't give any chance and took him inside. Both entered Bhalla house only to see trio families there only sitting in hall waiting for them. All saw them and before they could meet them or say something, Raman said to Ishita to get ready fast as he has something important to talk and left. Ishita too went behind him as she knew that this time he is right and even she was also very angry. Raman was going when he stopped and turned to all and said,

R-I want each and everyone here only. Don't try to go any6where.

He said and left. Sibhi and Mimi looked at each other fearing of Raman's anger and they could see Ishita also angry with them and there is no chance to be saved from Raman. Seniors scolded them for all their drama as seniors didn't know anything about it. Sibhi and Mimi told them that they forcedly sent Ishra on dinner but in morning when they didn't saw them so asked them and then they got to know truth. All settled there only waiting for Ishra.

Ishita reached her room and after putting her mobile on charging, she started to get ready quickly to handle Raman. While after reaching to his room, Raman first changed his mobile to another mobile which was charged and called someone quickly. He talked to him for 10 minutes and then went to get ready. After 10 minutes of him, Ishita came to Raman's room, getting ready in hurry but to her surprise Raman was still not ready. She went back to her room and check her mobile if there is any important calls, emails or messages. She got surprised to see so many calls and emails from their clients or business associates that to from early morning. Before she could open any email, she heard of some noises from outside. She kept mobile back on charging and looked outside from window only to see media vans in from of Bhalla house. She got confused and went down directly. Everyone sitting in hall also heard noises. Abhi and Mihir were going outside to check when Ishita reached there, a security guard came inside and said that media people came outside.

I-Why did they come here that to in morning?

R-Because I called them.

Raman said coming down. All looked at him confused when he continued,

R-Don't worry. Thodi der mein pta chal jaayega ki vo log yahan kya kar rhe hai.

He was saying when they heard from behind, "Good Morning everybody. All turned only to see Mr Sanjay Bhatia, very old and first business associate of Bhalla Industries. All greeted him and Ishita asked to Raman what's going on here to which he just said wait for some time. Raman took Mr Bhatia to a side and both discussed something and then went out calling everybody. Mr Bhatia started conference with media and called Ishra beside him and started giving his statement,

Mr Bhatia-Good Morning everyone. I'm here to clear the misunderstandings related to Miss Ishita Iyer and Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla that arose yesterday night. First of all, yes it's true that Yesterday night, Police caught Ishita and Raman from a hotel in a raid and both were in police station whole night but that was all a misunderstanding.

He said and media started asking many questions while all got shocked, especially Ishita. Ishita looked at Raman and he just pressed his eyes assuring her. Mr Bhatia stopped the media anyhow and continued,

Mr Bhatia-Please let me explain. It was all misunderstanding. As u all know me and Mr Bhalla are old business associates. We had many projects together. I wanted to discuss a new project and show the sight to Raman and Ishita and that's why I called them for a meeting yesterday but unfortunately due to bad weather they got late and even their car also broke down on the way. So I told them to stay nearby and they got that hotel on that way, u can even ask Police who were on patrolling there. It was their bad luck that that hotel was not good and Police raided on that hotel and caught them. They could easily got free from there using their contacts but they didn't and it took them whole night to come out. So I hope now u all will not bad mouth about Miss Ishita Iyer and Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla as it was nothing like that which u guys are trying to show from last night. They are innocent. So please stop showing any nonsense against them. And yes after this incident I think now I should clear one thing more before u guys will take it to another wrong direction. My son who is working on a project in Kerala, he needs some and that's why Raman and Ishita going there for few days and will stay in their farmhouse so pls don't create any nonsense from it in future. Thank You.

After that before media could start asking many questions, he called off the conference and all went inside while Media also left from there. Inside,

Mr Bhatia-So Raman, now don't worry. I cleared everything. I talked to some clients also. They also got convinced. Nothing to worry. And yes start preparation to go Kerala and enjoy this little vacation with ur beautiful wife.

He said smiling making all shocked that how he got to know about Ishra marriage.

R-Thank u so much uncle. In such a short span of time u sorted out everything.

Mr Bhatia-No need to say thank you Raman and no need to give any explanation. I did as u told me because I trusted u like my son. Don't worry. Get ready to enjoy ur vacation.

Abhi-But uncle, abhi aapne bahar bola ki Ishita or Raman kisi important kam ke liye jaa rhe hai to vacation...

Raman gave an angry look to him while Mr Bhatia told "yes it's professional trip but I were just trying to lighten the atmosphere. (looking towards Ishita)- By the way raman I think ur wife is waiting for an explanation. Go first talk to her.

Raman nodded and took her to room and explained how he saw the news on tv on a tea stall while returning to home in which their pics with police in hotel were shown. He couldn't saw what was written but he understood that it must be against them. He thought how to sort out this then he remembered that Mr Bhatia told him about his new land for new project near highway so after coming home he called Mr Bhatia and told everything. He had already seen the news and both discussed what to do next. Mr Bhatia called media at Bhalla house and announced all. After he completed, he looked at Ishita who was in tears and in next moment she hugged him tightly while he hugged her back and consoles her.

In hall, Mr Bhatia also informed everything to all about last night incident and then he told that Raman informed him about how they got married and now Sibhi and Mimi doing all dramas to make them together. He told Sibhi and Mimi not to do anything, don't force them, they r mature and will understand their feelings their own.

Ishita was still hugging him crying slowly but didn't say anything so Raman said to change her mood,

R-Ishita stop crying, baadh aa jayegi. See u spoiled my shirt also.

Hearing to him, she hit him and backed out of hug.

R-Ok now seriously stop crying. Nothing to worry. All sorted. And yes we are going to Kerala today evening only. So don't waste time in behaving like a scared kitten, I like u in ur JKR avatar only.

Ishita smiled and was going out but turned back and hugged him again saying thanks while Raman didn't waste the opportunity and said his all time line, "Situation ka advantage le rhi hai madrassan.

Both came to hall and Raman informed all that they are leaving today evening for Kerala. Sibhi and Mimi came in front of them and sat on their knees holding their ears and said together, "Sorry.  We will not do anything like that again. We didn't know that it would create such a big problem. We are really sorry.

Raman scolded them a lot, shouted on them and just left without forgiving them. All saw Ishita with hopeful eyes but she broke their hopes saying, "Sorry but this time I'm also very angry on u all and I will not talk to Raman to forgive u. He will forgive u slowly. Give him sometime and don't try to do anything else now.

All promised that they will not interfere in Ishra matter now onwards. Mr Bhatia left while Ishra got busy in their packing and Sibhi and Mimi helped them. Raman just give instructions to them for office and home. Rest of the time spent with their own work at home only as it was Sunday.

In evening Ishra left for Kerala. Raman didn't allow anyone to drop them to airport and left with driver...

That's all for this part. I know I gave precap of angry Raman but I changed it with caring Raman. Hope it didn't go bad.

Precap-Guess what will happen in Kerala trip, pyar or ikraar or takraar.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part Hope u like it...
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
ishra were coming back raman was angry he was looking out when he notices something he was shocked he looked at ishita but her eyes were closed he got relaxed they reached home ramana sked mihir to give him key ishita said he is not going anywhere and took him inside everyone were waiting for them raman asked ishita to get ready he have to talk something important ishra went to their room sibi and mimi were scared of ramans reaction ishita got ready she came to ramans room she heard some noise she went to window and saw media outside the house mr.bhatia came there raman also came mr.bhatia told media ishra were out last night for project he had asked them to meet him but they got stuck in bad whether so he asked them to stay nearby hotel and they didn't knew that hotel was not nice she they got trapped in police raid he told ishra are going to kerla for work and not to spread any false rumors about them he went inside bhalla house ishra followed him media also left raman thanks mr.bhatia he asked raman to clear ishitas confusion first raman took ishita in room and told her everything she hugged him and was crying he joked to change her mood ishita again hugged raman he teases her raman informed everyone they are leaving for Kerala today  only sibi and mimi said sorry to raman but he shouted on them and left they looked ishita she said she is also angry with them this time and she will not ask raman to forgive them let him take his time they said they will never interfere in ishra life ishra left for Kerala loved caring raman in this update
waiting for next update
pls update soon

Lura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Waiting to read the pyaar update during Kerala trip.