Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sririt

Such a nice update

Ishra and their fights
Why Ishita was nervous with name of Khanna Industries project
Parents are trying to fix these two together
And the trio Abhi Simmi Mihir are part of it as well.

PS: Sorry for being late

thanks a lot
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithya83

Scary teaser
Update soon

thanks
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Ananya, here is ur update.

Part-2

After having lunch with some chit-chat in which only Abhi and Simmi involved, all four left for party venue. After reaching the hotel, Abhi gave them their dresses and all left to their rooms to get ready for the party. Girls were in one room while boys were in another room. Seniors were already getting ready as they r the host of the party and it was decided that they will introduce Ishra later when all guests will reach.

Party was going to start at 7pm and it was 6:45pm when all seniors came to hall and gave a last look at all the arrangements and after some time guests started coming, Mr and Mrs Bhalla were standing at the entrance to welcome the guests while another two senior couples were attending them inside.

At the other side, all young ones were also ready. Mr Iyer informed Abhi and Simmi to come to party as almost all guests came. Boys were standing in corridor waiting for girls when Mihir saw both girls coming. As Abhi and Raman's back were facing girls so they couldn't see. Mihir said in lost state...

M Wow. Beautiful.

Abhi and Raman were confused and turned around following his look. Now it was their turn to get lost in pure beauty of the girls. Abhi and Simmi were in their moment while Raman was staring at Ishita who was busy in wearing her bracelet. When she was done she felt a gaze on her and looked up only to lost in the owner of that gaze. 

Girls were also not less as both girls also lost in cool and handsome avatar of boys. Only Mihir was left in complete sense who was enjoying their staring session but wishing to Mata rani to send his girl also.

Their trance was broken by the call ring of Mihir's mobile phone, Mihir attended the call and informed Mr Bhalla that they r coming in five minutes. Mihir cut the call and looked at them who were now looking here and there. As Sibhi (Simmi and Abhi) r couple and flirty also so Mihir couldn't tease them much but he got a superb chance to tease Ishra.

M - Raman Bhai, Abhi or Simmi di ka samaj mein aata hai ki vo couple hai to aankhon aankhon mein romance shomance kar lete hai par aap kyu Ishita Akka ko ghoor rhe the.

A - Arey wah. Kya bat hai.

S - That means, we missed it.

Raman gave an angry glare to them but they were not in a mood to be silent.

M - Bhai, mai to sirf ye kah rha tha ki itna ghoor Lia aap dono ne ek dusre ko to tarif to banti hai.

A & S - Correct.

R - Simmi, u r looking so pretty Or rhi bat tumhari bagal wali ki to Mai to bas ye dekh rha ki itna bada tamatar(tomato) itne chote chilke mein fit kaise ho gaya. ( as Ishita was wearing red gown)

He said looking at Ishita making faces like not so interested which make Ishita to look at him.

I - Or Mai ye dekh rhi thi ki aaj safed (white) raakshas kala raakshas kaise ban gaya, after all Ravan Kumar ne black jo pahna hai. It's a history. ( as Raman mostly choose white and blue for professional parties)

R - Tumhare jaisi chudail se bachne k liye koi bhi raakshas ban jaye.

I - so u agree with me that u r a Ravan.

R - and u agree with me that u r a chudail.

I - In ur dreams.

R - Good, because I always make my dreams true.

S - shut up u both. Aap dono ka kuch nhi ho sakta.

M - I think temperature is rising, we should go to party before its too hot.

All left to hall where their parents were standing on the small stage and giving their speech and sharing their happiness. When Mr Bhalla saw them coming, he announced their names and all welcomed them with a big applause. All went to stage and soon after a small introduction and speech, they cut the cake by Ishra along with Simmi as these three r going to start a new phase of their career. After that the party began. All met them and gave best wishes. Mostly all knew them as they r not new in career but it's just that they get the new posts and responsibilities.

It was middle of the party when all were enjoying the party, Sibhi were busy with their friends, Ishra and Mihir were busy with some clients and seniors were busy with their friends when the lights went off and a spot light fall on the dance floor where a girl was standing in a pink gown and her face covered with a mask. All were confused as they didn't call any dancer, when a song started and the girl started her dance on the song "Kheech meri photo.

She was dancing on female lyrics only. First she came to Mihir, ishita and started dancing around them then she came to Raman and started clicking pics with him as the ongoing lyrics were Kheech meri photo piya... Raman was shrugging her but she was again and again going close to him. Then she went to dance floor while some dance girls took Raman to dance floor and make a circle around him so that he can not go and girl started dancing with him making him irritated. He was about to burst out when the song ended and girls left the stage. Raman came back. Just then another song started " Kala chasma and the girl came back, this time her half face was covered with a scarf and she went to Sibhi. With one hand she hold Simmi's hand and with another hand, she made an anti/cross with two fingers and do a sign of calling Abhi on dance floor. Sibhi got understand who is this naughty girl and happily went with her and trio danced.

When the song ended, Sibhi hugged her making all confused. Then a soft romantic song played and the girl went to Raman and asked forwarding her hand,

G - May I have the pleasure of dance with u?

That was it and all got relieved and smile while Raman hit her forehead lightly seeing these antics of Mihika. Yes it was Mihika Iyer, younger sister of Ishita. She is a fashion designer and went out of city this morning only and came back completing her work.

Then all went to dance floor having a couple dance, Ishita-Mihir, Sibhi and Mihika-Raman. After a few minutes, they changed the partner and Sibhi deliberately denied to change and Mimi got together leaving Ishra together while Mihika signalled a man who played their Favourite song "Jeena jeena.

All lost in their dance and Ishra too. Ishra started dancing. Ishita was looking down but can feel that Raman staring at her. Ishita looked at him, when they took a turn. Now it was like a back hug and both were swaying. Ishita can feel his gaze now also and said looking at him from side,

I - Tadna bandh karo.

R - Meri aankhen meri marzi.

I - Moti Hu, bada tamatar hu, chudail Hu. Phir Kyu ghoor rhe ho.

Raman smiled and again turned her and now both were looking in each other eyes.

R - Saaf saaf bolo tumhe taareef sunni hai.

I - Vo to sab already kar chuke hai, or tum bhi.

R - I didn't.

I - U and ur so called ego.

R - In that way, u also praised me.

I - Mihika ne kitna irritate Kia Na tumhe.

R - Wah madrassan, jab apne par bat aai to topic change Kar dia.

I - Nothing like that.

R - I know u very well.

I - me too.

Both realized their words and looked deeply at each other. Their trance was broken by Raman's mobile ring. He went to attend the call while Ishita too came down and was standing looking at Sibhi and Mimi smiling when she heard,

A - Congratulations Miss Ishita Iyer.

This voice makes her smile turned into anger and she turned around and looked at the person, Mr Ashok Khanna with an evil smile.

A - So ho.. He was about to say hot but stopped seeing her glare and said - Sorry. So beautiful.

I - Thanks Mr Khanna. Enjoy the party. Excuse me.

A - Lagta hai aap humse naraz hai..

R - (from behind) Naraz?

Raman came and stood with Ishita in front of Ashok.

R - Hlo Mr Ashok Khanna.

A - Hlo Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla. Congratulations to u both.

Both shake hands.

R - Thanks. But abhi Kya bat ho rhi thi. Kon naraz hai?

A- Actually, Ishita Ji humse thik se bat hi nhi kar rhi thi to humne socha shayad humse koi galti ho gai ho.

Raman looked at her while she said with a light smile,

I - Nothing like that.

A - By the way, I saw u both dancing. What a beautiful dance it was.

R - Thank u.

A - Ishita Ji Kya humhe bhi aisa dance karne ka mauka mil sakta hai. May I?

He asked forwarding his hand while Ishita holds Raman's hand tightly. Raman was confused with her behaviour and looked at her who was trying to control her anger with a fake smile.

R - Mr Khanna, aap hamare new client hai aapko kaise mna kar sakte hai.

Ishita loosed her hold and blankly looked at him when she heard,

R - But she is not comfortable with anyone other than her family and friends. I hope u don't mind.

Raman said looking at her making her smile.

A - yeah of course.

R - And we will be happy if u will address her as Miss Iyer not Ishita Ji after all u r professional client.

A - Why not..

R - Thanks pls enjoy the dinner.

A - Sure.

Ashok left from there while before Raman could ask anything to jer she excused herself for a call leaving Raman in thoughts.

After the party ended, all seniors went to their homes and slept as its already late night while Mihika requested all for a small get together near pool side and all talked whole night with some teasing session and slept early morning. Mihika woke up by a phone call and saw Sibhi were already sleeping keeping their heads on each shoulder and thinking of some naughty thoughts, he made Mihir wake up and told him her plan. He carried Ishita and make her sit beside Raman and kept her head on his shoulder and Mimi slept together. (Mimi also loves each other. It's just Mihika is waiting for a beautiful proposal from her shy boy)

At 7 in Morning, Raman got a call and his mobile was on silent and kept in his right hand side pocket. He was about to take his hand with closed eyes but couldn't then he felt someone's presence and opened his eyes lazily. He was lost in the beautiful morning as well as beauty beside him. Ishita was sleeping peacefully keeping her head on his shoulder and hugging his hand by her both hands. Ishita's sleep got disturbed by continuous vibrations. She saw herself sleeping like that and looked up and both share an eye lock. After few minutes without breaking eye contact,

R - Phone.

I - (completely lost) Hmm.

R - phone baj rha hai mera.

I - To utha lo.

R - Madrassan hath chodegi tab uthaunga Na.

He said showing her their joined hands. She quickly withdrawn her hands and stand up. Raman attended call which was of some office employee. He cut the call and looked at other couple sleeping. Ishra saw mimi and understood that it was their plan. Both left thinking to take their class later as it was already late.

At 5 in evening, office, Raman came to the cabin and saw Ishita was standing and taking long breaths. By looking at her, he can say that she is nervous about something and trying to calm down herself as this is her habit but what made her nervous he couldn't get that.

Raman called her from behind.

R - Ishita.

Ishita turned to him.

R - Kya hua tum thik to ho. Aise deep breaths kyu le rhi ho?

I - No... Nothing. Vo aise hi.

R - Sure?

I - Ha.

She was trying to talk normal but Raman can see her restlessness. He was thinking when Peon came in,

P - Madam driver ready hai, aap jaa sakti hai.

I - Ok.

Peon left and Ishita gathered her all laptop bag and files for meeting.

I - Raman, vo main Khanna industries k office mein jaa rhi hu meeting ke liye.

R - Ok.

I - Sure?

R (confused)- sure means? Meeting hai to jaaogi hi na.

Ishita nodded half-heartedly and went out.

-----

-----

At 7  in Bhalla house,

Mrs Iyer, Mrs Bhalla and Mrs Raghvana were sitting in hall when Raman came inside. Sibhi and Mimi also came in hall thinking Ishra came. Mrs Iyer asked about Ishita.

R - Actually, vo Ishita ki ek meeting thi Khanna industries k sath to vo vhi gai hai. Thodi der mein aa jayegi.

He went to his room leaving all tensed.

-----

-----

At 8pm in night, all were present at Bhalla house and worried as Ishita didn't come till now. Raman came and asked for dinner making Mr Bhalla very angry on him.

Mr Bhalla was about to slap him when all heard the sound of a car. All rushed to the door but there Ishita came and looking to her all were shocked.

Here I'm ending this part. Wait for next part for some revelations...

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope u like it...
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update 
Loved raman and ishitas compliment
Ohhhmorning romance
Eager to know abt ishita