ARIYA SS- TUMHI HO MERA SACHA PYAAR (Last Part-22; pg-141; 27/12UPDATE - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome update 

Love it 

Thank god adi sahi time pe aya hai...

Hopefully woh donor van saktha hai

Plz continue soon 

Thnx 4 pm 

Aliya_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You updated but didn't pm me πŸ˜‘

Aliya_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well padhna tho nahi cha rahi thi ke aapne pm nahi kiya😑 par kya karu iska addiction laga diya jo ab chute na chutta hai 😭so padh rahi ho zyada udna mat OK πŸ˜‰

Awesome lovely update didu 

Finally itne dino Baad kuch tho acha kaam kiya aapne 

Loved it yaar 

Ariya and sakrab ki sari problems solve hogayi bas Armaan ki problem bachi hai 

Purab and his sense of humor dara hi diya usne tho rjun ko πŸ˜†

Koi nahi jo bhi kiya ho arjun ne riya ke liye par phir bhi I hate the hero's who breakups  with their heroin to solve the problems but last me Jake usse badi problem me phas jate hai πŸ˜‘

Phir bhi now sab misunderstanding clear hogayi bas Armaan ka donor mil jaye Yaar 

Arman ke liye time limit badd gayi donor hi nahi mila Phir bhi q😭poor kid kitna seh a pad raha hai usko ittu si umar me

I love this Purab and ris part  wo dono Pehle halat ke karan ek Saath aaye par ab dono ek dusre ka Saath itna acha nibha rahe hai just lovely Yaar bechari ri usko samaj hi nahi aaraha kya kare na Armaan ko kho sakti hai na arjun ko πŸ˜”

Adi ye Naam kahi suna lag raha hai par kaha πŸ€”Yaad Nahi araha Rehne deti hu and ye ayesha and adi ka kya chakkar hai kahi in dono ke bich lovey dovey scene tho nahi chal raha πŸ˜‰ and sakshi knows everything too par kaise jaldi update dedo yaar sare q s ke answers chahiye 

And adi can be Armaan donor too well that will be really great but ab Armaan ko kya hogaya πŸ˜•

Next part jaldi se dena and pm tho karna hi mat waise bhi my kaun hu Aapki hai na πŸ˜­

Bye hate you πŸ’”

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello guys 

How are you all? Hope all are doing fine. 

Here is the next and last part 

Enjoy reading... 

Part-22 (last) 

Doctor is diagnosing Armaan where as all are standing outside the room waiting for the doctor while praying for Armaan's well being and ariya are looking complrtely pale due to fright and all others are consoling them as well as themselves.

After a long while doctor comes out of the room and all rushes to him

Ri- doctor kya hua hai Armaan ko?

Arjun is holding ri hand to give her support and staring anxiously at doctor for an answer while all are also in the same condition

Doctor says with a serious expression - pata nahi kuch unknown factors ke karan usko halat bigad rahi hai hamare paas Sirf 5 ya 6 ghante hai itne time me agar donor nahi mila tho we can't do anything prepare yourself for the worst scenario and he leaves

All look at doctor shocked and fighting with their inner turmoil lost in their own selves while adi, Sakshi and ayesha go after doctor

Adi - excuse me doctor can I talk to you

Doc- yes kya kehna hai aapko

Adi takes his reports and gives to the doctor and he takes them and reads seriously  without asking anything than he look at adi with disbelief in his eyes and says

Doc- ye reports kiski hai

Adi - ye meri reports hai doctor and I had done all the required tests for a donor Aapko koi aur tests ho tho karwalijiye

Doc excitedly - yes, yes these are perfect reports for a donor bas my ek aur baar confirm karna chata hu can you please come with me

Adi- yes Doctor chaliye and he turn and look at ayu and Sakshi and was about to leave with Doctor while Doctor turns and says

Doc- jab tak sab confirm na ho aap log kisi ko mat bataiye and keep trying to find a donor i dont want to give a false hope

Sakshi nods her head - I understand doctor don't worry we will be waiting for your news kitni der me ajayengi reports

Doc- well everything is fine and these all reports are from renowned hospital just we have to confirm once again to make sure so it will take atleast one hour

Ayu - OK doctor will wait for your news

With that doctor leaves with adi leaving both ayu and Sakshi in silence

Other side waiting hall of the hospital is more chaotic with every one panic voices

All are trying there hard but no one is getting the acquired results which is frustrating them as time is passing fastly and with zero results the most important thing is that little kids life is on stake

Ariya are unable to control their emotions but still they don't want to lose hope without trying so they are doing all they can do

And Purab he is more pathetic than ariya , he may not be Armaan real father but he was always with him from his birth to now and he never differentiated him as stranger he always had the bond of father son with him whom he would never want to lose in his life

Samni are also no different specially rosh because of whom Armaan was in hospital no one would blame her but still she was guilty of herself first for breaking ariya and now because of her they are on the verge of losing their son. Although Sam explained her that it was not her fault to separate them or make armaan suffer intentionally it was destiny and destiny can be changed only with prayers not by cursing herself.

Same goes with everyone though they had met Armaan recently but he had made his own place in everyones heart whom they would never want to leave behind whatever the situation may be so all are trying their best

Soon time passes and after 1 hour in doctors cabin adi, sakshi and ayu are sitting on the chairs opposite doctors and staring at him anxiously waiting for doctor reply who is checking the latest  reports of Adi after a while doctor finally calm himself and says with a smile

Doc- well, by looking at the reports I can confirm that finally we got the donor

This one sentence is enough to calm their nerves and make them relax and soon after that all rushes out to inform everyone

Doctor comes to everyone with sakshi ayu and adi and says

Doc- Armaan ke liye donor mil gaya hai

These few words are more than enough for everyone to get excited and bring a big bright smile on their faces and ariya, samni and Purab are out of the world there is no limit for their happiness.

Ri- doctor aap sach Keh rahe hai na?

Arjun- ha doctor Hume aap kahi jhuti umeed tho nahi de rahe?

Purab - kaun hai wo  donor?

Sam- kaha hai wo ab?

Rosh - sare test ke results match hoagye na donor ke?

Shree- operation kab kar sakte hai?

Chotu - Doctor aap chup kyu hai

Liza- kuch tho kahiye na doctor

Sakshi-  aap log kuch Kehne doge tho wo kuch kahenge na

All- sorry doctor wo thoda excite hogaye the

Doc- Well it's alright hota hai kabhi kabhi I can understand. Ha donor mil gaya hai my koi jhuti umeed nahi de raha and (showing towards Adi) this is Aditya khurana yahi hai Armaan ke donor and myne sab tests kar liye hai isliye confirm kar raha hu ke ye perfect donor hai

All sigh in relief after hearing doctor words and all says hi to Adi and thank him for his help

Rosh - doctor ab donor mil gaya hai tho operation kab kar sakte hai

Doc- Well Mr Adi abhi travel karke aaye hai so he should rest before undergoing for operation so we will start operation in an hour tab tak my preparation karleta hu and I have just got another patient so please be ready in one hour I will excuse myself now

All - sure doctor thank you with that doctor leave and all surround Adi

Arjun - thank you so much aap nahi jante aapne humpe kitna bada ehsaan kiya hai

Riya - ha agar aap nahi aate aaj time tho pata nahi kya hojata thanks alot

Adi smiles and says- its alright itna tho my kar hi sakta hu Warna (glare at sakshi) kisi ne warning di thi ke agar donor nahi mila tho meri Jaan lelegi so itna samajhlo ke apni Jaan bachane ke liye kar diya (make bechara face)

All look at sakshi confusingly

Sakshi- shut up adi you know that was just frustration not warning and waise bhi achi Baat Hai na isi bahane hamare Armaan ka donor mil gaya

Adi- I know I know isliye tho jaise hi tumne reports send ki my kaam pe lag gaya tha and jaise hi meri reports confirm hui flight pakad ke agaya ab aisa dost hi kaisa jo dost ke kaam na aaye

All smiles at their banter and Purab look at adi and try to remember something but let it go when he is unable to remember but sakshi introduces everyone to adi specially Purab and adi also gets happy to know about the reunion of  SakRab and also threatens purab

Adi- well I know tum dono ne bahot saha hai and ab tum dono mil gaye ho that's good but agar tumne Phir Koi galat fehmi ke karan sakshi ke ankho me ansoo laye ya uske dukh ka karan bane tho dekhlena my tumhara aisa hashar karunga ke har din tumhe maut behtar lagegi Phir kabhi sakshi ke aas paas bhi bhatakne nahi dunga samjhe

Purab smiles and says- don't worry uske ankho me ansoo my bhi nahi dekh sakta ek baar mere karan bahot saha hai usne ab hamesha khush rakhunga usko

Adi - that's great than Phir picha chuta mera isse and he pushes sakshi to purab who catches sakshi before she can fall in his embrace

Sakshi glares at Adi and than smiles at him as she know he is concerned about her and all look at them and feels happy to know that their colleague have a good friend with her in her ups and downs to always support her

By looking all these only ayu was sad and she is getting more and more angry on him and wanted to fight but looking at environment she stops herself and leaves from their and adi looks at her leaving figure and sadness flashes in his eyes while sakshi too sees it and places her hand on his shoulder and silently assures him

Soon an hour passes and both Armaan and adi are ready for operation so as the Preparations and both are in the OT and all are waiting outside anxiously while praying for the operation to be successful and everything to be fine. At this point they don't want any new problem to arise and trouble them again but who knows what's written in the destiny of the people inside OT

After few hours nurses and doctors start to rush from inside to out and out to in and the silent corridor becomes chaotic while the people standing their are unable to understand the situation and also they don't want to disturb doctors so they wait patiently. After quite some time finally the chaotic corridor gets to its usual silence and doctor come out with both bad and good news

All rushes to him starts questioning

Riya - doctor Armaan kaisa hai an wo thik hai na use kuch hua tho nahi na

Arjun - operation kaisa raha

Rosh- koi problem tho nahi hui na operation me

Sam- kuch tho boliye doctor

Doctor after listening them answers

Doc- Well operation successful raha and Armaan bhi khatre se bahar hai bas kuch din use observation me rakhna hoga but

Sakshi-sab thik hai tho Phir problem kya hua doctor

All look at him with confused expression

Doc- sab nahi Sirf Armaan thik hai

Ayu- matlab

Doc- matlab ye ke donor ki health kuch thik nahi hai abhi tho Keh nahi skate kya problem hai but he was not responding to the after treatment of donation and agar aise hi chalta raha tho may get heart stroke and the situation may get worse

All look at doctor shocked they didn't knew that by donating adi would be risking his own life

Riya - par doctor aapne kaha tha ke donation ke karan koi problem nahi hogi tho Phir adi ki life ab risk me kyu hai

Arjun- ha doctor aap Pehle bata dete ke itna risk hoga tho hum donation ke liye kabhi Haa nahi karte Hume apne bache ki Jaan bachan thi par kisi aur ki Jaan ki kimat lagakar nahi

Doctor - mujhe bhi nahi pata ke aisa kyu hua hai normally tho aise cases me minor side effects hote but aise lagta hai patient ne tho apna jeene ki chahat hi chod di hai we are trying our best and ek expert cardiologist ko bhi bulaya hai Humne hope he just  responds to the treatment. And Armaan ko Humne dusre room me shift kar diya hai observation ke liyepar wo abhi bhi behosh and use hosh aane me time lagega, aap abhi usse nahi mil sakte kal tak hosh ajayega aap mil lena now I have to leave take care 

Doctor leaves and everyone are praying to god only two people are different ayu is shocked and sakshi is angry

Ayu is unable to digest that adi is in such critical condition while sakshi is unable to control her anger and she goes to ayu slaps her

Everyone come to their senses and look at both sakshi and ayu unable to understand what's going and ayu also didn't knew why she was slapped and look at sakshi with tears and confusion in her eyes

Sakshi is not in condition to register everyone's thought she starts to yell at ayu

Sakshi - yahi chathi thi na tum lo ab wahi horaha hai

Ayu raises her head look at her confused while everyone are also confused due to her sudden eruption

Sakshi-aise kya dekh rahi ho my wahi thi jab tumne adi se kaha ke Kash wo hamesha ke liye tumhari zindagi se chale jaye tho acha hota and wo bevakoof har ek cheez karta hai jo tumhe khushi de chahe wo khud ka career barbad karna ho, khud ke parents se rishta todna ho ya khud ki life khatre me dalna ho. Wo tho tumse itna pyaar karta hai ke usne tumhare liye apni har khushi daav pe laga di par tum ho ke kuch janti hi nahi ke usne Sirf tumse hi pyar kiya hai and tumhare alawa kisi aur ke baare me soncha tak nahi hai

Ayu also loses her temper and says - itna pyaar karta hai tho usne mujhe dhoka kyu diya tum batao tum tho uski best friend ho jab itna sab janti ho tho ye bhi janti hogi na ke usne Pehle se shadi shuda hote huye mujhse jhoot kaha mujhse shadi karni chahi wo bhi tab jab uski already ek patni thi usko bhi tho dhoka diya usne

All are looking at them with their eyes wide open not understanding a single thing whats going on

Sak- ha janti hu and usne dhoka nahi diya na tumhe na uski patni ko and uski patni ne khud hokar usko shadi ke liye manaya tha kyu ke usko tumhe dekhkar Pehli nazar me hi pyar hogaya tha and rahi tumhe dhoka dene ki Baat wo tumhare parents na diya tha usne nahi usne tumhare rishte ki Baat karne aaye time hi sab kuch unhe bata diya tha ke wo shadi shuda hai and uska divorce 3 mahine mw hojayega and wo tumhe koi andhere me nahi rakhna chata tha par tumhare parents ne NRI ladka kaha miss hoga sonch kar tumse uske shadi shuda hone ki Baat chupai par wo tho itna acha hai ke khud ilzam sehra gaya par tumhe sach nahi bataya taki tumhara and tumhare parents ke bich darar na aaye Phir bhi usne puri koshish ke thi par tum thi ke ek Baat nahi suni and usko tumse dur Jaane ki kasam de di aur wo pagal ankh mind ke tumhari Baat manta chala gaya

India me ETF me forensic doctor banna tha usko par usne apna career chod diya and uske  parents ne use shadi ke liye force kar rahe the tjo unse rishta thoda and ab jab tumne usse kaha ke Kash wo tumhari zindagi se hamesha ke liye chala jate wo apni life bhi chod raha hai aur kya chati ho tum

Agar meri life me purab nahi hota tho itna acha pati my tho kisi janam me nahi chodti par tum hoke baar baar usko itni takleef deti ho and wo Phir bhi tumhe khushiya hi deta hai khair chodo jo pyaar karte hai unhe vishwas karna bhi aana chahiye par tum tho na uske pyaar ke kabil ho na vishwas ke

With that she leaves the corridor leaving everyone in utterly shocked mode they never thought that adi is sakshi's ex husband and moreover ayu and adi are so in love eachother but they got separated due to misunderstandings

After sakshi left ayu stumble and fell on the ground and starts crying thinking that adi was never wrong he always said truth he said his wife is his only friend nothing more but she was stupid to not believe him and asked him to leave her and now when he was here he just wanted to confess his feelings for her but what she berated him and asked him never show his face ever again

Sakshi wanted them to patch up so she sends ayu to adi room to look if he was ready and she hides herself behind the door to listen

Ayu comes and ask - tum tayaar ho agar nahi tho jaldi tayymaar hojaye OT me bulane nurse aati hi hogi and she turns to leave but he hugs her from behind and says

Adi - ayu please Yaar ab tho gussa thuk do my sach me Sirf aur Sirf tumse pyaar karta hu bahot intezar kar liya tumhara ab aur intezar nahi hota

Ayu- adi leave me and behave yourself my tumhe nahi janti and na hi janna chathi hu and starts to make a move but he holds her tighter and says

Adi- manta hu myne tumhe nahi bataya galat tha par my tumhe khona nahi chata tha ab tho itne saal hogaye Yaar please Maan bhi jao. Tumhe pata hai wo sa(pov- nahi shayad sakshi ne nahi bataya hoga tho mujhe uska secret nahi kholna chahiye) meri wife bhi ab aage bad chuki wo apne pyaar ke Saath khush mujhe bhi tho khush Rehne ka haq hai

Ayu listens this and by hearing him talking about his wife she thinks she was just a replacement and pushes him away with full force and says

Ayu- acha tho tumhari patni aage badh gayi isliye tumhe meri Yaad aayi Warna itne saal se kaha the tum ek baar bhi Yaad Nahi aayi meri huh

Adi- par tumne hi tho kaha tha ke my tumse na Baat kar sakta hu na picha and na call Isliye nahi kiya tha aaj Armaan ke liye aana pada and tum milagyi mujhe dekho myne koi Baat nahi todi tumhari

Ayu is frustrated and berates him- acha meri har Baat mante ho na ek kaam karo meri zindagi se itni dur chale jao ke kabhi wapas hi na aapao and she turns and left by leaving him devasted

Here sakshi wanted to go and scold ayesha but then only nurse comes and she doesn't say anything and leaves for OT

Everyone consoles ayu while poorab goes after sakshi later ayu realises her mistakes and prays to god for his self being and goes to Adi room by asking permission from doctor and sits on the chair by holding his hand

Ayu- I am sorry adi mujhe maaf kardo myne bahot koshish ki tumhe bhulane ki par kabhi bhula nahi payi and jab tum aaye tab my tumse zyada khud se naraz thi ke itne saal Baad bhi my tumse kaise pyar kar sakti hu Tumne dhoka diya Phir bhi kaise par ab Jaan gayi hu ke dimag ko TUMPE shak tha par dil tho hamesha tu par wish was karta tha isliye kabhi usne tumhari jagah kisi aur dene ki sochi bhi nahi

Tumhe pata hai tumhare liye kitna tarsi hu my har pal har lamha tumhari Yaad me guzarta tha par hamesha bhagwan ko kosti thi ke tumhari zindagi me 0ehle mujhe kyu nahi bheja tumhari patni ko kyu agar my Pehle aati tho tum par Sirf mara haq hota my apne kisi bhi cheez ko kisi se share nahi karti tho my apne pyaar ko kaise share kar sakti thi isliye jab mujhe pata chala ke tum shadi shuda ho mujhe itna gusaa aaya ke aise laga duniya aag laga du

Aur aaj bhi jab my tumhare kamre me aayi and Tumne mujhe hug kiya mano aisa laga ke meri zindagi me phirse khushiya aagayi par phir Tumne apni patni ka Naam liya tho mujhe aisa laga ke my Sirf uski replacement hu Isliye myne tumhe wo sab kaha iska matlab ye nahi ke my tumhe sach me meri zindagi ke se Jaane Keh dungi

3 saal tumhare bina guzar dekh liya hai myne ab aur nahi guzar sakti my please adi ut jao dekho jitni saza deni hai delena par ab utjao na please tumhe kuch hogaya tho my bhi zinda nahi reh paungi adi and she cries uncontrollably

Outside by seeing this everyone are unable to understand they should be happy that their teammate is finally opening up and giving her life a chance or sad that she may or may not be able grab this chance sakshi also look at this and smile bitterly and thinks

Sakshi pov- ab tho utjao adi tumhari ayu aagayi tumhare paas Please utjao

Everyone also praying for adi to get up and like that one night passes and next day Armaan gets conscious and ariya goes to him with poorab and rosam

And they are happy to see that he is not pale like before Nd his smile is not painful as well and ariya hug him and then poorab and rosam after sometime they comes out as he is under observation and can't disturb him much now they only wish to see adi awake and their burden will be removed

Here in adi room ayesha is sleeping by sitting on the table and her head is on the bed while she is still holding his hand and adi slowly ragains his consciousness and look at ayu who is sleeping but frowning from time to time and suddenly she shouts adi and wakes up and starts to cry again

Adi tries to console her but she is not in condition to listen anyone and she is muttering his name all the while so adi look at her than slowly leans and kiss her cheeks and smirk at her she gets warm feeling by this kiss and she slowly steadies herself and than she look at the source of warmth and her heart skip a bit again by looking his smirk and she immediately hugs him and mutters sorry again and again

After a while both sits and clears all the misunderstandings and both are staring eachother without blinking  as if they blink and it all turns in dreams and their happiness would shatter but soon sakshi poorab come to disturb them and she happy to look both smiling

Sakshi coughs a little to divert their attention while poorab just smiles looking at sakshi who is so happy

Sak- ab bas bhi karo tum dono aise lag raha hai ke dono hospital bed ko first night bed Bana doge

With this statement both glare at her and ayu blushes while adi smirks looking at her blushing and answers sakshi

Adi- kyu tumhe jalan horahi hai ke tum dono ke liye alag kamra nahi hai

With this sakshi glare at him and blushes but still answers while poorab look at her lovingly

Sak- ha bahot ek kamra dilwadona

And with that fours look at each other and laughs after a while sakshi goes to ayu and says

Sak- sorry yaar wo gusse me thi tho haath ut gaya

Ayu - it's ok waise bhi mujhe nind se jagane ke liye thappad ki zaroorat thi jo tumne mar diya

Adi glare at sakshi and scolds her - Tumne ayu ko thappad mara itni himmat

Sak annoyingly answers - ha tho kya kar loge maroge mujhe aao maaro na maarke dikhao huh ek tho tumhara kaam kiya and tumhari aayi lautayi uparse dhamki bhalai ka zamana hi nahi araha

Adi was going to back answer but Ayu interrupts them and says

Ayu - bas karo tum dono and adi tumhe rest ki zarurat hai abhi so itna hyper mat and rest karo

Sak winks at adi and says - kya Baat Hai adi tumhari hone wali biwi tho badi caring hai

Adi smiles and hug ayu from side and says- ha nahi tho kya meri biwi hai mera nahi tho kiska khayal karegi

With sudden turn of events ayu is frustrated she was just stopping them from fighting but both turn around and started teasing her how unfair and she pushes him and was about to leave but he pull her by holding her hand she falls on his chest and he make her look at him and says

Adi- ab dur mat jao aayu bahot reh liya tumhare bina ab aur seh nahi paunga mar ja...

Ayu stops him from completing his sentence and says - aisa kabhi mat kehna my Jaan juki hu ke tum hi mera sach pyaar ho and my ab tumhe khud se kabhi dur nahi karungi kabhi nahi and hugs him

SakRab comes out leaving them in their moment and see ariya rosam and choreeza are looking at them as well with smiles on their faces

After few days both adi and Armaan are out of danger and are discharged goes to rosam home. Adi insisted to go to his house but ariya and all others stop him and ask him to be with them till he recuperate

Adisha, shreeza, SakRab and ariya are in their own world while chotu is buzy in eating and playing with  Armaan while Armaan thinks something for a while and directs his question to chotu

Armaan - mamu ek Baat puchu

Chotu while stuffing his mouth with another samosa - pucho pucho

Armaan shows everyone who are in their own world with his hand and asks - ya sab itne happy kyu dikh rahe hai hamesha smile smile kyu karte hai

Chotu - jab aapko sacha pyaar milta hai uska Saath hota hai na tho aap hamesha happy hote ho khushi me bhi gham me bhi

Armaan widens his eyes and asks- sacha pyaar kya hota hai

Chotu-wahi jo aapko har gham aur pareshani se ladne ki taqat deta hai, wo jo har takleef me aapka Saath deta hai, aapki khushiyo ko double karta hai and aapke har ek gham ko apnata hai, aapko kabhi akela mehsoos hone nahi deta har pal har lamhe me aapka Saath deta hai and aapse hamesha pyaar karta hai aur aap par hamesha vishwas karta hai

Armaan thinks for a while to understand and asks Phir aapko aapka sacha pyaar mila kya

Chotu nods his head and shows his samosa and says - mere liye mera khana hi sacha pyaar hai mujhe har pal khush rakhta hai ye and jab my sad hota hu tho khana dekhte hi khush hojata hu

After listening this Armaan sit silently for sometime and suddenly shouts startling everyone

Armaan - mummaaaaaa dadaaaaaa(arjun) papaaaaaa(poorab)

All come to senses and look at Armaan worriedly and rushes to him

Riya with concern - kya hua beta ( she look at him from head to toe to see whether he got any where hurt)

Arjun also gets tensed - kahi Dard horaha hai kya

Poorab worriedly- doctor ke paas chalte hai chalo jaldi

And they all turn to leave and no one notices what is Armaans problem but he pull riya and hit his head with his little handa and look at her with puppy eyes and says

Armaan- mumma papa dada mujhe kahi Dard nahi horaha mujhe hospital nahi nahi jana hai

Riya - Phir aapne kyu pukara

Armaan- kyu ke mujhe kuch chahiye

Arjun - kya chahiye chocolates

Armaan shakes his head

Poorab- pastries

Armaan again shakes his head

Riya - ice cream

Armaan shakes his head in disapproval

All look at him confusingly and than all asks at a time

All - Phir Kya chahiye

Armaan - sacha pyaar

All - kya

Armaan - Haa aap sabke paas aapka sacha pyaar mujhe bhi chahiye mera sach pyaar (shows puppy eyes) mumma aap ladoge na mujhe

All are unable to understand while rosam come from outside and sam answers

Sam- Aapki mumma ne aapke liye bahot kiya hai ab hamari baari

Everyone are already in dilemma and now they are unable understand what sam is telling while rosh is smiling

Armaan widen his eyes with happiness and asks- mamuchachu aap sach me mujhe sacha pyaar ladoge

Sam smiles and says - Haa par my nahi Aapki mamichachi ladegi wo bhi 7 months me

Armaan claps his hands in happiness and hugs both rosam and thanks then

Armaan - thank you mamuchachu, mamichachi. Waise kaha hai mera sacha pyaar abhi and wo 7 Months kyu mujhe abhi chahiye

Rosh smiles and takes Armaan hand places it on her stomach and says - yaha hai and isko abhi bahar ane me time lagega tab tak aap uske liye koi acha Naam sonche rakho taki jab wo aaye hum sab usko usi Naam se bulaye tab tak aap wiat karoge na

All now understands and everyone are happy for rosam good news

Arman caresses at her stomach and says - oh thik hai my wait karunga apni mishti ke liye. Mishti tum jaldi aajao OK hum dono Phir bahot sari masti karenge

All look at Armaan as he already gave her name without thinking and riya asks

Riya - aapne mishti kyu rakha naam

Armaan - kyu ke papa ne kaha tha ke hum sacha pyaar usise karne lagte hai jo aapko pasand ho and mujhe mishti bahot pasand hai and jab ye ayegi tho wo bhi mujhe bahot bahot pasand hogi Isliye

Everyone smiles at his cuteness and congratulate rosam for their good news and everyone starts to take care of rosh as a new born baby

While everyone are busy in their works here someone special is counting his days for welcoming his mishti whom he will make his sacha pyaar and always love her and never let her cry and will beat everyone who bullies her and will always be by her side and make her happy. 

THE END...  Image

Hope you like it 

Don't forget to like and comment

Thank you for being patient for this long and I am not sure I was good at entertaining you guys or not but thank you for reading 

Bye take care 

... LOVE SANA ❀️❀️❀️

Edited by sana1819786 - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Sana

Awesome and beautiful part πŸ˜πŸ‘βœŠπŸ‘

Chalo Armaan is fine & Aadi too πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž really Aadi & Aayu had suffered a lot due to misunderstanding good that Sakshi gave them a good jerk πŸ‘

I loved how everyone was happy 😁 & most happy was our Chotu with his good food πŸ΄πŸ•πŸ” πŸ˜‚ 

Wow good news for Sam & Roshni πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž & I loved how they announced it too it was so so cute 😍

Loo Aarav kk abhi se apna saccha pyar chahiye & Mishthi is coming for that 😍😘🐱🐽🐼 

I would demand an epilogue too πŸ€­πŸ€— chota sa he but a beautiful journey came to an end 

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing βœοΈπŸ“

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Thanks for pm

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally adi aur armaan dono safe adi aur ayu ka mu bhi dur ho gaya sabko apne life ki khushiyaan mil gai sb armaan ko bhi kuch din mein uski mishti mil jayegi awesome ending dear waiting for epilogue with lots of ariya scene and thanks for pm

sojiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update....

Finally sab kuch thk ho gaya....

Nice ending....

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome chapter 

So adi became arman donorπŸ€—

All were so worried abt arman when doctor said he found donor for arman they got so happyπŸ˜ƒ

All of them so thankful toward adiπŸ€—

So adi & Aisha were in love but Aisha misunderstood adi & broke up with him

Glad sakshi gave tight slap & put some brain in AishaπŸ‘

Even after all the messed Aisha create adi still love her

At last everything short out arman now out of danger adi & Aisha reunite😊

Loll arman asked Ariya & purab he want his true love when chotu explained him abt itπŸ˜†

Rosam saved Ariya as roshni is pregnant & that baby can be arman sacha pyarπŸ˜ƒ

All were really happy for rosam but arman was in different worldπŸ˜ƒ

He was planning everything after baby come he even named misthi❀️

R we getting epilogue dear?

nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Mind blowing 

Finally armaan is safe 

And everyone is very happy 

Thnx 4 pm πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š