Vo raman ko ...
U knw wat i mean..
Hahaha
Just a crazy idea..
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 9

Later in night, toshiji was arranging table while mihika was helping her. Mihir was sitting on the dining table admiring the mouth watering dishes while Raman was in ishita's room sitting beside her body while her soul was also resting beside as she was tired as per her saying. 

Raman was sitting taking her hand in his and said-get up naa ishita. U know naa I can't see u like this anymore. Yes I know we meet each other due to this mishap only but now I want u to get better as I can't wait to take u in my arms. Mujhe tu chahiye madrasan, apni zindagi mein, apni baahon mein. I want u, jaldi se thik ho jaa and take care of me. Kitni care karunga main teri bol.he was talking to her body when mihir came to call him. 

Mihir-bhai, aunty ji bula rahi hai. 

Raman nodded and said-tu jaa main aata hoon. 

Mihir nodded and went. 

Raman pecked ishita's forehead and went out of the room covering her properly with the quilt. 

He went down smiling and sat with toshiji and Mimi to have their dinner. 

Raman -maa, papa kahan hai. 

Toshiji-he went to chennai puttar, do din mein aayenge. 

Raman -aise, all of a sudden. Everything is fine naa. 

Toshiji-haan puttar, woh kisi client se meeting thi,so he went. He wanted to send u but u were all busy in ur ishita. Toh woh khud hi chale gaye. 

Raman -sorry maa, I troubled u both much naa. 

Toshiji smiled and said-koi nahi puttar, maa baap toh hote hi hai bachchon ke liye troubled hone ke liye. But u know one thing, I was surprised seeing ur love for ishita. Mujhe hamesha se lagta tha that my son can flirt with girls but itni shiddat se kisi ko pyaar karega, nahi socha tha. Thanks to ishita, I could see a new avataar of my son. She said making Raman smile. 

Mihika-waise bhai, where is she. 

Raman -she is resting, kehti hai tired ho gayi. Pata nahi kaise, Sab kaam toh humne kiya. He said smiling making everyone smile. 

Mihir-she is cute naa bhai. 

Raman -cutest but sirf mere liye, mere ishita par buri nazar mat daal. 

Mihir-buri nazar daalne ke liye woh nazar toh aani chahiye. He said and all laughed.

Raman -but really she is a piece, subah she wanted to eat Aloo ke paranthe and for that she want to enter into my body, kehti hai thodi si jagah de dijiye, main adjust kar lungi, main nayi bhootni hoon naa, I don't know the rules and regulations. He said smiling making everyone laugh. 

Mihika-sach bhai, she is adorable. Wish we could also see her, talk with her. 

Toshiji-haan mujhe bhi dekhna hai, matarani Isse jaldi thik kar do. Waise puttar, Hume kisi achche neurosurgeon ko dikhana chahiye, may be we can help her. 

Mihir-actually she is right bhai. We should consult a neurosurgeon. 

Mihika-i know one, he is best in his job. Unka appointment milna bahut mushkil hota hai. Let me try, agar mil jaaye toh it will be great. 

Raman -ok miku tu try kar, shayad hume ishita ko thik karne ka koi raasta mil jaaye. 

Mihika-will surely try bhai. She said and all had their dinner talking about ishita only. 

Soon after the dinner,mimi went to their house ,toshiji went to her room while Raman went to her room only to see her soul is still on the same position. 

Raman -how much she is resting, yeh thik toh hai naa. Thinking so he called her only to see her opening her droopy eyes and said-i told u naa, I am tired. Let me rest. Saying so she again closed her eyes. 

Raman -toh Karo rest, badi aayi. Here I was worried for her and madam ko rest karna hai. Karte raho rest, I am going. Saying so he was going but turned to see her reaction, only to see her still resting. Raman made a dirty face and said -kumbhkaran. Saying so he went to his room and lay down on the bed and soon he slept as he was also much tired. 

Later in night, raman was sleeping when he felt something moving around him and slowly opened his eyes. He got scared to wits seeing a girl in white saree with candles and her hair was open. She was singing, gumnaam hai koi, anjaan hai koi. 

Raman chewed his nails in horror and said-aiyyoo amma, who is this. Ishita ishita, dekho Ek aur bhootni aa gayi. He said and the girl remove her hair and said-arey Raman, it's me only. 

Raman -ishita, tu pagal hai kya. Why u roaming around me like this. Main darr gaya naa. he said wiping his sweat. 

Ishita-main toh wahin kar rahin hoon joh aapne kaha tha. She said blinking her eyes innocently. 

Raman -aur maine exactly kya kaha tha. 

Ishita-aap hi ne toh kaha tha, neend nahi aayegi toh logon ko darana. 

Raman -arey toh mujhe darane thodi naa kaha tha, pagal madrasan. 

Ishita-but only u can see me,toh main kisi aur ke kaise daraun. Toh aapko darane lagi. She said smiling and shaking in attitude. 

Raman -tere darane ki toh main, and how u changed ur clothes and how u r holding this candle. 

Her eyes twinkled in happiness and she said-wahin toh, main jaadu seekhi hoon. Now I can change dress. Koi amateur bhootni nahi rahi. 

Raman -abhi batata hoon main tujhe, bhootnipan mein PhD kar rahi hai naa, abhi batata hoon, dara diya mujhe. He said getting up angrily while ishita start running to save herself. raman was running behind her while she was giggling. 

Raman-ruk jaa madrasan, agar pakad liya toh bahut maarunga. 

Ishita-pehle pakadiye to sahi, u can't catch me, aur agar pakad bhi liya toh u can't beat me, as I am soul. She said laughing teasing him. 

Raman -tu raman bhalla ko jaanti nahi. U can't win over me.agar apne pe aa jao, toh I can do anything. 

Ishita-achcha, then show me what u can do. She said running. 

Raman -abhi batata hoon, he said and went to her room. Ishita's soul too went behind him to see what he is doing. He hold ishita in his arms and removed her oxygen mask. 

Ishita's soul was about to say something but before that raman pulled ishita's body to himself and captured her lips in his making ishita's soul close her eyes in sheer pleasure. 

Raman start chewing her lips softly and then hungrily making her soul loose her senses. She too want to kiss him back but to her disappointment she can't do anything. While Raman was go on kissing her continuously making her restless. She tried to say something but before that she was pulled to her body. In a nano second, she was in her body. 

Ishita opened her eyes,raman got shocked seeing her open her eyes but before he could react her eyes got closed and her soul was again thrown out of her body. 

Raman shaked ishita and said-ishita, ishita. But she didn't responded. Raman make her wear the oxygen mask and lay her down comfortably. Then he turned to her soul in shock while she was equally shocked. 

Raman -i saw ur eyes open. What was that. 

Ishita-mujhe hosh aaya tha Raman. I was in my body, just for a nano second. She said smiling and raman got happy hearing this. He got up and walked to her while she was way too happy with this new experience. 

Raman-tune aakhen kholo thi. He said in excitement and ishita too nodded her head in affirmation. They got happy and jumped in happiness. He hugged her happily and said-tu thik ho sakti hai, I know very soon u will be fine. 

Ishita-ur touch has that power which can bring me back Raman. Please make me fine raman. I am dying to be in ur arms. 

Raman -and I am dying to take u in my arms. He said caressing her face lovingly while she just close her eyes. Though both of them can't feel each other right now but they r very happy together. 

Ishra were lost in each other feeling happy and contented when the cloud started thundering and then start raining. 

Ishita got happy and said-wow Raman,baarish.chaliye naa bhigte hai. Bahut maza aayega. 

Raman -hatt pagal hai kya, mujhe nahi bhigna.aur waise bhi tu kaisi bhigegi,tu toh bhoot hai naa. 

Ishita -wahi toh, now I can hold and feel things. 

Raman -aur mujhe bhi feel kar sakti hai. 

Ishita-no only things, not humans. Abhi thoda hi jaadu seekhi hoon. But very soon I will learn that also. But abhi chaliye naa, let enjoy the rain. 

Raman -mujhe nahi jaana. Tu jaa akele. 

Ishita-pakka nahi jaana. 

Raman nodded in no. 

Ishita give him a whatever look and went to the garden thriugh window flying and her eyes twinkled in happiness showing off her new talent to raman. 

Raman gave her a wow look and clap for her. She winked and went down. 

She stand in mid of the garden and soon she was all drenched in water. Her white saree got stuck to her like a second skin showing her every curse clearly making her look more sensuous and appealing. 

Raman throat went dry seeing her like this while she start singing and dancing happily yet sensuously making his feel weak in his knees. 

Meri pehli mohabbat hai
Meri pehli yeh chaahat hai
Meri itni si hasrat hai
Gale lag ja na jaa

Raman looked at her and said-yaar yeh kitni sexy hai, I should thank god ki yeh bhootni hai and only I can see her, warna mujhe aaj Kitno ki haddiyan todni padti. He thought  and went downstairs as he too couldn't control himself seeing her sensuous moves.He went to her, ishita got happy seeing him there. She went to him and again sang wounding her arms around him. 

Meri pehli mohabbat hai
Meri pehli yeh chaahat hai
Meri itni si hasrat hai
Gale lag ja na jaa

Raman smiled and start dancing with her singing. 

Teri baahon mein rahat hai
Teri zulfhon mein jannat hai
Meri itni si hasrat hai
Gale lag ja na jaa

Ishita turn her back to him and both sang together, 

Sulge sulge badan hai
Uljhe uljhe se maan hai
Badhti jaati hai tan ki pyaas

Bheki bheki hai raatein
Mehki mehki hai saansein
Rehna rehna tu dil ke paas

Ishra got happy and start dancing together singing under the rain happily. 

Oh tu agar samne ho
Kaise main khud ko rakh pao hosh mein

Darta hai dil khata yeh kar baithe na
Mohabaat ke josh mein

Ttu agar samne ho
Kaise main khud ko rakh pao hosh mein

Darta hai dil khata yeh kar baithe na
Mohabaat ke josh mein

Badla badla hai mausam
Pighla pighla hai youvan
Jaage jaage hai ab eshaas

Bheki bheki hai raatein
Mehki mehki hai saansein

Meri jazbon ki jo bhi halat hai
Wo samjh lo na bin kahe

Oh in labon se kahon
Jo armaan hai
Barso yeh honth chup rahe

Oh Meri jazbon ki jo bhi halat hai
Wo samjh lo na bin kahe

In labon se kahon
Jo armaan hai
Barso yeh honth chup rahe

Thandi thandi agan hain
Meethi meethi chubhan hai
Jhudti jhudti hai tujhse aas

Bheki bheki hai raatein
Mehki mehki hai saansein

Teri baahon mein rahat hai
Teri zulfhon mein jannat hai
Meri itni si hasrat hai
Gale lag na na jaa

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update
I cant understand whats happening around ishu can feel things she canged her saree she opened her eyes when he kissed her for a second she is flying in air dancing with raman in rain yeh sab raman ka dream hai kya
and why ishu is so tired what she is doing sleeping
continue soonEdited by jakkula.sirisha - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its was a funny update.
I can't stop smiling.
Ishra how much they love each other 
When will ishita fine .
I want ishita fine soon.
Thanks for updating
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing 
it seems only raman can bring her 
back to life hope she will be fine soon
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update diii..
Raman's kiss gave her energy 😳
Continue soon dii..
Thx for pm..
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres..

Beautiful update di..Ishita made Raman scared and showed her new talent.. Raman kissed her she got conscious for nano second. They danced together.
Hope Ishita get well soon. Update soon and thanks for pm.