Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aashicim is back with her khazaana! πŸ₯³
All of those collages are gorgeous, but I'm saving my geeky Guney! 

He looks too adorable! β€οΈ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's wishing all my KuNeyites  a very happy and blessed festive season...God bless us all πŸ€—
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Aashi- More Treats πŸ₯³
Those KG picspams are awesome hun, but the best one has to be our Geeky Turkish Harry Potter!! 

He looks so adorable in his studious avatar πŸ˜†. I'm sure if anyone told this one that in future he'll wind up in prison in spite of all his studying, he'd laugh at us so hard πŸ€£
____

How is everyone doing gals?? I soo miss Zindagi channels. You know sometimes while flipping through the channels and I have nothing to watch, I put on the channel no. that used to be for Zindagi and my STB tells me that the Channel Doesn't Exist πŸ˜•.

How I wish some Channel brings such shows back into our lives πŸ˜Š
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Anyone up for watching Dolunay next? I was thinking about opening a DT, but only if someone is up for watching and discussing it πŸ˜‰. Else it'll be like a Bhoot Bangla πŸ˜†

Wat say my Sunshine Gang?πŸ˜ƒ
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Same sehar dear i also press the channel no of zindagi. Ours was 154. And it pains that the channel does not exist. Hahaha.  
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can never forget beautiful memories of zindagi. Also can never forgive subhash ji for shutting down. Mai unhey kabhi shmaa nahi kar sakti. 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
#Random GIFs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Simay threatening Hotwa 🀣

Furious Burak 

Shikari Seref 

Pure evilness. 😈😈

Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Aashicim is back with her khazaana! <3

My favorite GIF's from the whole lot has to be Simay threatening Hotwa and that pure evilness!
Guney was an ass, but Bugs Bunny nailed it with his expressions! πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ

Cutie pue Burak screaming has to be when someone tried to explain me that KuCem are an eternal couple ignoring all of that bullshit! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Edited by .Archangel. - 6 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Aashicim back with treats!! 
But for some reason they aren't opening for me πŸ˜”
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The pislik Vural Namli started our craze, and another pislik named Guney Tekinoglu continued the craze. From Vural to Guney, what increased was not only the level of negativity, but also the level of hotness (you seriously cannot forget the swimming pool scenes and also the shirtless ones!)

And I've said it like zillion times, still I never get tired from saying how amazingly our Hotness pulled of the character of Guney.

And maybe now I should stop with my so-called 'speeches' & quickly post the treats from my Khazaana on this wonderful occasion.

And how can we forget the special 'o' of his lips?! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Once again wishing him a very very Happy Birthday! β€οΈ
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago