Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1

Interesting update!!
Raman sees Ishita in his room!!
She does not know who she is!!
Cannot answer any of his questions!!
She just knows her name is Ishita!!
Raman makes her sit in front of the mirror and answer his question as to who she is!!
But... she cannot see her image in the mirror!!
And for that matter neither can he!!
Both get scared!!

Please continue soon and also thank you so much for the pm!!
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Update soon
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start 
Continue soon
pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something new 
Nice start 
Thanks 4 pm
Sorry 4 late reply 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting update dear
continue soon
Khushiishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start😊
Ho is ishita...?????πŸ˜•
Thanku 4 PM😊
Continue soon😊
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

I want to update my stories for my loyal readers, now itself I will never ask for likes because now I know that the people who supported me now, will support me in future too..so I am updating this one for those who supported me with all my updates .Through one thread I get know about that there is many readers who loves me and my stories, so for those sweet peoples here is a new update..sorry if anyone think that I am a tantrum queen but I am not like that, I am really very sad today..thats why I posted a thread on it...

Khamoshiyan    

Part 2

Ishita:wh..why..my..re...reflection not in the mirror..she asked to him with a fearful eyes..she tried to walk to him..

Raman: hey..stop there..don't..don't come near me..he said climbing up to the bed

Ishita: bolo kuch..main kyun nahi dikhi wahan..Tears flows from her eyes like mirror..Getting week on her knees she sat at the floor crying bitterly..

The scene told everything to him that, more than him she is scared with the face..

"what..what is happening..Why her reflection not in the mirror. Is she?, she is a soul?"  Oh god..He thinks in his mind and looks at the girl only to find her laying at the floor unconscious...

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Raman was like "what to do now??..he don't know she is a human or a soul,but seeing her state he can't ignore her too..

"matharani,I don't know what is she? And what to do? Kuch tho raastha dikhayiye mujhe?...i think I have to call mihir and romi han yehi teek rehega..saying he took his phone and dials mihirs number..but it was unreachable..then hi tried to call romi but that to unreachable, at last getting no response through the phone he throws it on the bed and turns to her..she was still laying there unconscious..

Without any other opting raman took her in his arms and made her lay on the bed,and settled himself on the chair which is beside his bed..his eyes were stuck on her face,he noticed her every features keenly...she had very sharp features..he closed almonds eyes,her rose petal like lips,her sharp nose..everything made him stare her..forgetting his hunger,his sleep everything he sat there looking at her face..and at last unknown to him he drifted in to sleep..

It was morning raman jerked out from his sleep hearing the calling bell,suddenly remembering the happenings of last night he looks a the bed and see her still there..thinking it must be romi nad mihir raman rushes to down...

"saale..kahan the tu dono? raman asked seeing mihir and romi at the door way..

Mihir: bhai kya hua aap ithna parishan kyun ho rehe ho?

Romi: han bhai kya hua?

Raman: come inside..raman  made them get inside and closed the door then asked to them..

Raman: kal raath tum dono ne kahi ledki ko mere liye yeha laya tha kya?

Mihir: what? no bhai..hum ledki kyu layenge..

Romi: hum janthe aap woh wala type nahi hai..

Raman: phir yar,kal jab main yeha aya that ho ek ledki thi yeha..

Mihir: what are you saying bhai,aisa ho hi nahi saktha..

Romi: han bhai,yeh flat tho kab se band tha..

Raman: believe me yar,there is girl inside my room,in my bed..

Romi: arey wah bhai,bed pe???

Hearing him raman glared romi..

Romi:accha,tho chalo..hum bhi tho dekhe..

Raman: han chalo..dikhatha hun..

Saying raman takes mihir and romi to his room,but for his surprise the bed was empty..

Mihir: where is the girl bhai,?

Raman: abhi thi yehi thi...

Romi: legtha hai bhai ne kal raath kuch nasha washa kiya hai,isliye inhe ledkiyan dikhayi de reha hai..

Raman: let me check..saying he starts to search for her,he almost searched the whole room atlast getting a doubt he looks under the bed..and he see her there curling herself in her knees like a scared kid..

Raman takes a breath seeing her there and said..

Raman: tum wahan kya kar rehi ho,bahar avo...chalo..

Hearing him ishita nodded her head in negative while mihir and romi gets surprised..

Mihir: bhai,kisse bath kar rehe ho aap?

Raman: mihir she is here..

Romi: kya? bed ki neeche? Bahar nikalo usse bhai..

Raman: wahi tho koshish kar reha hun lekin but bahar nahi aa rehi hai

Mihir: let me try..saying he bend down to see her...after looking there mihir calls romi and said him to see..

When romi looks at there he and mihir both looks at each other confusingly and both nodded their head negatively..

Raman: arey bahar avo na tum,dekho hum tumhe kuch nahi karenge...they heard Raman saying,they looks ta raman with so much confusion..

Mihir: bhai..aap..aap kisko bula rehe hai? Mihir asked making a wired face..

Raman: dikh nahi reha..isko..raman points to ihsita..

Romi: kisko bhai? Like mihir he too asked with a wired expression..

Raman: arey ho kya geya hai tu dono ko,ithni badi ledki baiti hai yehan aur tum log hai i..hadde yar..

Romi: bhai what happened to you? Everything is ok na..

Mihir: bhai agar kuch problem hai tho bathado na,hum help karenge..

Raman: you idiot aur ek bar kuch bola na tho maar dalunga donoko..ek hai ki yeh ledki bahar nahi aa rehi hai..aur yeha yeh do duffers pagal panthi dikha reha hai..

"arey bahar avo na yar he said getting irritate to ishita...teek hai tho wahi bait jao..mujhe kya? saying he gets up from there only to find mihir and romi staring him..

Raman was about to say something but see her coming out from the bed,

Raman: ageyi bahar,thank god..ab rona math shuru kar dena..main kuch help kartha hun..saying he turns to mihir and romi who were looking at him unbelievingly..

Raman:dekho ab,yehi hai woh..ab batha tum dono laye the isse..

Mihir and romi looked to the direction following ramans hand..they gupped their saliva finding the place empty..

Raman: arey kuch tho bolo..he shouted..

At the next second romi and mihir screamed aloud and runs out of the room..

Raman: arey ab in dono ko kya hogeya,yeh ledki ki tharah woh dono bhi pagal hogeya hai kya..

Ishita: ky..kya hua?

Raman: dikh nahi rehi tumhe dekhke bhaag geya dono...he said to her making her scared with his high voice..

That's when he noticed mihir and romi peeping through the door,they were watching him  like they are seeing some crown show..

Raman: abbey andar ana..yeha koyi bhooth preth pishaash nahi khada hai jot u log bahar se jakhke dekhe..

Hearing him the duo pushed the door slightly and get inside then quickly runs to raman,hiding themselves behind him they both looked here and there..

Raman: kya hia yar yeh..

Mihir: bhai yehan sirf then log hi haina..

Ramna: han mere alawa sirf theem log hai..

Romi: nahi bhai,hum char aapke hothe hue yehan sirf then log hai..

Raman: kis class mein padtha hai tu bhai,counting nahi atha..yeh ledki nahi dikh reha tujhe..

Mihir: bhai yehan koyi ledki nahi hai...he said fearing

Romi: yehan sirf hum theeno hai..

Mihir: han bhai,sach hume koyi ledki dikh nahi reha yehan?

Raman: mihir  don't tell rubbish,she is standing here..see here..saying he holds her hand and turned to mihir and romi..but they can only see raman's hand on the air..

Romi&mihir: bhoothhh...they screamed aloud..

Raman: arey chup...ek dum chup...ledki hai yehan..

Romi: nahi bhai..legtha hai koyi bhooth hai bhaago yehan se...

Raman: rukko..sach main tum logo ko koyi nahi dikh reha..he asked to them while ishita too waited to get their answer, they both nodded their head negatively..tha's it ishita burst out in to tears and she starts to cry loudly, she felt like her legs are unable to take her wait..

Seeing this raman holds her and said..

"hey don't cry..please don't cry

Ishita: woh...woh dono mujhe dekh nahi sakthe..mathlab...mathlab..main...unable to complete her words she starts to cry again and again..While romi and mihir stood there numb seeing their bhai talking to nothing...

Raman: shh...don't cry baba..that was the only word raman had to console her,because he don't know nothing about her,seeking his warmth she closed her eyes keeping her head on his chest..

Seeing her little better he turns mihir and romi  then said..

Raman: may be you two are not seeing her but I can,don't think otherwise mihir..tum dono believe kare yah na kare yeh mere sath ek ledki hai..

Mihir: bhai,we trust you,we know there is something which is only you can see..but we not. Lekin aap chintha math karo bhai bhale hi hum usse dekh nahi sakthe lekin aapki madad zaroor karunga..because we know no you will get peace only after knowing about her...

Romi: han bhai,we are with you..saying they both placed their hand on ramans shoulder while he looks at her desolated face which is on his chest..

precap:

mihir: bhai her full name is ishita iyyer and she is a medical student..see this news..

romi: han bhai,she is very beautiful.i must say you are very lucky to see you..kash hum bhi dekh pathe..

raman: chal tu yehan se..jo tujhe dikh nahi reha hai uske saath flirt karne ki koshish math karo..mihir tu papar ujhe de ,i have to inform her..

So friends that's all, if anyone want this story update anymore then hit the like button and do comments..

Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res. Am I first :)
________
Unres: oh my what is she actually a soul boo πŸ˜². Poor romi/mihir they don't even see or hear that girl, but Raman is screaming like anything. Yeah kya ho raha hai. Koyi mujhe bathaa de πŸ˜•. I remember one English movie by this story πŸ˜‰ actually the girl is alive but in some danger(coma) , she only visible to hero and he help her. Let's see what author is having in her mind. Paper mein kya news hai. So eager for next update. Thanks for this new try on ishra @Author :)
Edited by MagicalHeart91 - 6 years ago
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super part waiting for next