Ishra New ss "Khamoshiyan" part 5 page 32 16/09

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

hello all,I am back with my second attempt on a supernatural story...

I have previously written a super natural story on Ishra which was named 'Mera saaya saath hoga'.and all of my lovely readers supported me a lot ...I was confused whether I should start an another supernatural story or not,then later I decided to post it,the story will be inspired by a south indian movie with you know.."My thadkka" so hope here too all will shower the love which I get for mera saaya..

So here I'm presenting..

"Khamoshiyan"

Related image

Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail

"Khamoshiyan"

Image result for ishita possessed

Related image

Image result for ishita possessed

Related image

Muskan193 thumbnail

**INDEX**

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail

***Khamoshiyan***

Part 1

The rain hit his skin like it would go right through and the scary wind calling him inside to the house like it's reciprocating someone's call. he was so completely wet and confused at himself, "why he is going towards the house?"

Raman kumar bhalla,a Panjabi boy with extraordinary IQ who has also a sort of sixth sense. He comes to the city as he gets an intuition that, Someone is calling him.

The house was all dark, but the wind opened the door for him showing the way to inside..But it was empty, suddenly a locked room get his attention and like a magnet he felt like something is pulling him towards the room.he turned to face the room,but it was locked. He forwards his hands to twist the nobe but the sudden rings of his phone made him withdraw his hands back..

"han mihir bol" he said receiving the call..

Mihir: bhai where are you?why are you getting so late?

Raman: khar mila kya?

Mihir: yah bhai,it's beautiful house,but ab dhoda dirty hai lekin maine clean karvane ko bola hai watchman se..

Raman: ok fine,sent the address to me,I will reach in 15 minutes...

Mihir: ok bhai,don't be late.there is a surprise for you..

Raman: yah.Bye.

His friend at school romi and mihir are all ready to welcome him to their city and they have already found a house for him

When he disconnects the phone his eyes again fall to the door, but due to the lack of time he ignored the strange feelings and he walks out to his car..

His friend at school romi and mihir are all ready to welcome him to their city and they have already found a house for him.

At night when he reached at the new home he didn't fine anyone there

"yeh mihir aur romi kahan hai..

That's when his phone rings again,and it was mihir..

Mihir: bhai you reached..

Raman: yah,where are you?

Mihir: bhai main aur romi ek funeral ke beech hun,aap ek kaam karo..chaabi wahan mattress ki neeche honge aap who lelo hum subhah ajayange..

Raman: teek hai..

After disconnecting the call Raman opened the door and get inside, it was a lavish house with 5 rooms, 3 in the down stairs and two in upstairs..

"ithna bada khar? Pagal hai dono..thinking he get inside but it was fully dark..

"oh ho ab switch kaha dondhoo"...saying he lights his mobile flash and searched for the swtches,at last finding it Raman lights it..

"konsa kamra lelu" he gets confused..but clearing his confusion there comes mihirs message..

"bhai,use the upstairs room because remaining rooms are so dirty"

Raman: pagal kahi ka..Saying he walks to upstairs. Lightening the bulbs pressing the switches he placed his bag on the couch..

"ab aram se freshanup ho jatha hun" saying he looks for the bathroom but his eyes get a shock when he see a unbelievable view on his bed..

There is a girl sitting on his bed, hiding her face in her folded knees, her long hair was covering her whole body.there he can hear a sobbing voice from the girl..

At first he was shocked but later he thinks about mihirs words..

"bhai there is a surprise for you"

Raman: oh shit tho mihir yeh surprise ki baath kar rehe the..stupid kahika..usse patha hai mujhe aise ledkiyon mein koyi interest nhai hai phir bhi arrange kiya..

Ruffling his hair in irritation Raman walks to the girl..

"hey you,girl..go from here..i don't want your company.." raman tried to get her attenstion but she was sitting in same position without any reaction..

Mihir: legtha hai bohoth siddi hai..saying raman holds her arm and tried to make her get up,but at the next moment when his touch falls on her arm the girl shrugged his hands out and gets up in a jiffy,like a sacred kitten she runs to the corner of room and tried to hide herself inside the wall..

"hey..what are you doing? " go..go out"

Saying he tried to go near hi but seeing her trying to hide herself he understood she is scared..

Taking a breath Raman decides to talk to her calmly, because he thinks may be she was forced to come here..

Raman: hey..Don't worry, I will not harm you..just relax..see I'm not like that type of man's. Please..

Hearing his words the girl tried to look at him,but due to her long hair raman was not able to see her..

Suddely the cool wind get inside through the window which falls straightly on the girl,her long silky hair blowed away from her face showing her face to him..for a second his jaw dropped seeing the divine beauty of the girl..she almond shape eyes which is now look like scared, he strawberry lips, her smooth milky skin..everything was attracting him towards her..

"aap..aap kaun ho?" he heard her shivering low voice..

Raman: tum  kaun ho? He asked..

"ish..ishita.." she said with her shivering voice..

Raman: tum yehan kyun aye the?

Ishita: patha nahi

Raman: accha teek hai,kaun laye the tumhe yehan..

Ishita: patha nahi

Raman: what the,phir kya udke ayethe kya..he asked getting irritated with her answers

Ishita gets scared with his high volume and she starts to shiver,with the shivering voice she tried to speak..

Ishita: mu..mujhe na..nahi patha kuch bhi..i don't know who..who I m..

Raman: mathlab? Tu nahi janthe ki tum kaun ho..

She nodded her head positively..

Raman: yeh acchi baath hai,do you think I'm a fool..idhar..idhar avo..

He dragged her from the corner and made her stand infrom of the mirror and said to her..

"see your self in the mirror,then say..who are you?

Ishita looked at the mirror but at the next moment her eyes gets shocked, tears starts to flow from her widening eyes..

raman gets confused with her reaction and he turned his face too look at the mirror, thinking what she see on the mirror that she starts to cry?

But when his eyes look at the mirror his eyes too widened with horror, because there he can only see his reflection not hers..He suddenly pulls his hands back from her in horror and moved away..but she was standing their only without any expresstion..

Raman tried to peep into the mirror again and again unable to believe the fact..thats when she turned to him with not so understanding face..

"wh..who..a..a..are you" this time his voice shivered..

Ishita:wh..why..my..re...reflection not in the mirror..she asked to him with a fearful eyes..she tried to walk to him..

Raman: hey..stop there..don't..don't come near me..he said climbing up to the bed

Ishita: bolo kuch..main kyun nahi dikhi wahan..Tears flows from her eyes like mirror..Getting week on her knees she sat at the floor crying bitterly..

The scene told everything to him that, more than him she is scared with the face..

"what..what is happening..Why her reflection not in the mirror. Is she?, she is a soul?"  Oh god..He thinks in his mind and looks at the girl only to find her laying at the floor unconscious...

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Recap: who is ishita?

So friends that's all for now, hope you all will love it..hit the like button and leave your lovely comments..

ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres soon eagerly waiting
DivanAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres soon 
Update the story 
Waiting waiting waiting eagerly 

Muskan193 thumbnail