Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Aww so cute update it was...
Rikara married..
Omkie taking care of gauri like a doll...
Gauri making omkie eat sweets, & also talk with his dad...
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
update was interesting dear
loved itt soo much
rikara moments was very beautifully done
precap was very nice
waiting for next part
pls update soon...
thanks a lot for pm sweety
Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _PrincessPooru_

Ssshhhrrraaadhhhaaa ...RiKara ki angel ... Jaan bachali tumne aajke bhayankar episode ke bad 😆 haaye Rikara after wedding rituals ... Lagta hai asli show mein toh sapne hi reh jaaenge  

The red liquid is called aaltaa 😳 ... And I love RiKara as shy shy couple ... I suggest whenever you write ... Think about one theme for the chapter and divide it into scenes ... You will get ample space for detailing then ... And please please please be more expressive❤️ ... RiKara as Husband and Wife have a lot of potential ... I liked their moments ... I am dying to see these things on TV ... Which are quite not possible now because they have made kahani ke do hisse out of Obros being ek hi kahani ke teen hisse  just forget it! 
About your precap I am not going to stress coz I know you have one idea in your brain ... Update soon 😳

Hi pooru, Thanks for being first   ..
Thank you a lot for freely suggesting me.
As for me, even though I write a lot this is the first time I'm trying a romantic one.
I'm so inexperienced in this field ( just 20) so I don't know if my views & explanations r right...so I guess that's y I'm less expressive...Sorry...

I will try to make my upcoming chappies better😉

Hey rikarians & Shrenalians,I'm back 

I don't know if u will like the current plot.Im just trying to give a new shade to rikara.If u guys seriously didn't like this, please please do tell me.

Check 1st page for index.
Thanks to pooru,pt311288, cool hi, rikara94, enthusiastic, senapati etc.

Colour 18

Gouri was slowly recovering.She was being engaged in her studies & art classes; but it wasn't Om who took the classes as he was way too busy with business & artworks.In fact Om was actually beginning to b indulged in business; he had actually entered into business to prove himself in front of Tej & to deal with Svetlana's 100 core challenge.But he soon found out his taste in business with the help of shivay & have dedicated himself totally into this field.

But gouri was really missing him; she was alone in all her free time.As anika was also busy with Anshika,sahil and her event management company gouri couldn't spend more time with her.In fact even Jhanvi,pinky & dadi couldn't fill the void of Om in her life.Most of the days he would reach home in the evening, just have his dinner, finish his works & sleep very late.Morning, gouri wakes up early but do not disturb him.He will have food and go straight away.Gouri never complained but still her heart has been yearning for his attention; she never told this to him as even now as she kept a small distance from him.They weren't even seeing or sharing talks.

He never took her for art exhibitions like earlier & she didn't ask him too.But one fine day she had gone for Om's exhibition alone .She saw Om there & was about to walk up to him but was only stopped by a huge crowd of his fans.She was happy initially seeing him surrounded by this much popularity but was also disturbed due to the approach of some hash bush lady fans.She wasn't jealous but was very much irritated.She just went back without saying anything...

Today was a special day. Om was taking gouri for a dinner.She was so excited; this was their very first outing after marriage.She had already selected the suit for Om & she herself was getting ready.She saw Om looking at the outfit selected by her; she expected some sort of comments from him.But Om was busy in his call so he just took the suit and wore it.Gouri was in a beautiful designer sari which she wore when Om came to see her in the hotel; she thought he would remember it but he didn't.

They were going by car.Om was all the more very silent through out the journey; she thought that he might b in work stress.She didn't know how to ask him or comfort him.

As they reached the restaurant, they were led to a beautifully arranged table.Gouri was so happy; it's first time experience for her.Om was waiting for someone; they were having starters.Gouri was about to ask him about whom he is waiting.At that time few guests approached Om.It was some of the business partners & their family.All of them moved into the big table.

Gouri was sad; she thought of having some nice time with him & here there is a group of 10.Both were sitting at 2 different corners; gouri was surrounded by the wives & daughters of Om's business partners.Gouri could interact with them quite well.

All the guests already had their dinner b4 so all of them were having wine.She wasn't interested in all this.Gouri didn't order anything but she saw that Om was having dinner.She was uncomfortable in this ambience.She excused herself from the group & sat on the couch alone close to the table.

She could hear faint talks of the women group that Oberois DIL was way too traditional; not up to their fashion or style.Gouri couldn't tolerate all this but she couldn't react.

They continued all these talks.Gouri finally snapped back at that lady.
" madamji, whether I'm traditional or not I know that I'm a good wife and DIL in all respects.Wearing short and fashionable clothes like your daughter is not the identity of womanhood.Being a good woman means she should behave politely and wisely in a society.Fashion is just beautification of outer form, only if u r traditional in mind u can beautify ur inner soul.In fact beauty of a woman lies in beauty of her soul."

All were flabbergasted, even Om.What she told her was true. But the lady was super annoyed. She asked Om back
" Ur wife's theory is good.But it was your dad itself who had illegal relation with another lady , isn't it? What about that?How can u justify that?

Om was hell shocked.These were all chapters which he was trying to forget.He couldn't bear all this; he couldn't speak harshly to her.All the guests began discussing about this.Om was embarrassed, his frustration was increasing.Gouri was frightened to see Om like this; the same Om who had slapped her.To change the topic ,he diverted their attention back to business discussion.

After all the guests had gone back, Om took his car and went for a drive leaving gouri behind in the restaurant.She was desp; she felt that all this happened becoz of her.But she couldn't bear anyone insulting her.

It was almost 9:30 & Om had not come back till now.Gouri was waiting for him in a couch with teary eyes; she wanted to call bhaiyya and didi but then they would b tensed.The restaurant staff was now and then asking gouri when he would come back as it was closing time.His phone was also off.She feared something bad.She was praying to Sankarji suddenly she heard the screeching sound of car...

Om was not in his senses .He bang opened his room's door.He thought , his past would never stop haunting him.Gouri was silent all this time now she couldn't b silent anymore.

G: what have u done omkaraji?
O: what ???
G: y r u so angry?
O: don't u know the reason?
G: I have been noticing u for few days. What happened to u?
O: I don't have any problem. U r creating problems 
G: ( shocked) so am I ur biggest problem?
O: gouri , I didn't mean that.
G: I know what u mean. Today itself u ignored me to the core.I thought only we were going for dinner and there was a big group. U could have told me it was a business meeting. Then I wouldn't have come to create problems.
O: what rubbish r u saying?
G: not rubbish.Did u even ask me whether I ate or not?No. Fine. U left me just like that alone and went somewhere.U could have at least told me.I was sitting there alone for hours.
U have been ignoring me for many days.I can't bear this anymore.
O: hey..dont behave like typical wives saying husband is ignoring,not showing love etc.
G: yes, I'm traditional.Thats the problem now.U could have got some other better modern wife who would go for night parties na, like that anty told.
O: gouri just shut up. U have replied back to her na, then what.Thats y she asked me about my father's deeds.
G: so what u could have told her the truth na?
O: cone on gouri, I can't back answer like u.They were our guests.
G: fine , then u could have supported me when she told all this rubbish about me?
O: oh come on gouri dont expect me like romantic husbands who r Always pampering their wives and sitting at home.I have many jobs and cannot always sit with u.
G: see I'm ur wife so it is ur right to care for her, what is so much big deal in that?
O: shut up gouri.Dont try to show off ur rights on me as a wife.After all what relation do we have like a husband and wife? nothing.We had just married on our parent's insistence right, not on our wish.

Gouri was shocked to hear this.After all these days,this is what he have found out.So all the past incidents are just nothing for him?She wanted to spit out many questions to him but she chose to remain silent? In fact, what right does she have?She immediately took all her clothes and quietly went to guest room.

Om didn't see her going as he was turning back to her.He turned to see her already gone.He was so angry that he couldn't process what all he has said; only Tejlana's picture was rounding off in his mind. He had immense hatred for these 2 as they had destroyed his life even made him to reach drugs.He was just closing his eyes & trying to swipe off all those happened just now.He knew he had told something really bad, but now, he wasn't in a mood to rewind all those..

Precap:- what?? Gouri moving back to bareilly?

Waiting for all ur comments 
Scroll down for next 
Edited by Shraddhadikshit - 6 years ago
Recap:-Anika and gouri r part of Jodhpur royal family.Om came to know the truth & apologised to gouri.Kali attached Gouri but was saved by Om.Finally, rikara married.
Tensions develop in their married life.

Colour 19

Anika was hearing their convo outside the room.She followed gouri; gouri was arranging to sleep there when anika entered.

G: didi , tum yahan?
A: y r u here? 
G: kuch nahi didi, I thought of sleeping here today.
A: fine then I will take cherry & come.We will sleep together.Shivay will come from the trip tomorrow only.

Anika took an already slept cherry & layed her on the bed.She saw Gouri still sitting on couch.

A: tell me what happened, u r mood off from few days.
G: woh..darsal didi.
A: I've heard your convo.What happened gouri? what's going on between u both.

Gouri lost her control & began crying on Anika's arms. Anika made gouri to rest on her lap; she was patting on her hair.Gouri released all her tension .She told everything, the loneliness she was facing all these days, her insecure feelings, the incidents back in restaurants.Anika was shocked.
A: y didn't u tell all these to me? 
G: thought not to disturb u.
A: mistake is there in both sides, u know he is not ignoring u purposefully.Then y did u talk to him like that? U know he's very sensitive na, he was upset with that Svetlana's problem that's y he behaved like that.U should have politely asked him.
G: so what about things he told me?
A: yes he is also wrong.He should haven't left u and went out like that.
G: he said that there is no rishtha between us.
A: y is it true?
G: didi, we actually did this on all of yours insistence.This is true.But, I know we both do care for each other; we do love each other.I know it, even though we have never said this.After all I think where there is love clearly seen , we don't need to say it always; we will feel it through each other's action.I wasn't sure about this during our marriage time but now I know it; he loves me.

But then when I suddenly heard those words from him, I was shattered.I felt that I was wrong.May b...may b he still doesn't have any feelings for me.I was mistaken, other wise he wouldn't have said like that.I feel this marriage is a burden for him.I should free him from this didi.

A: chup chutki.Y r u speaking 2 rs wali cheap daily soap dialogues like this.U r wrong, I feel Om loves u as his wife & cares for u too.May b his anger made him talk like that.Dont worry chutki, u have ur didi with u.Then don't b sad, we will make everything fine.

She wiped gouri's tears and hugged her and took her to sleep...

Rikara were almost ignoring each other; specially gouri.Not because she hated him but she thought that Om would b disturbed if he see her face, after all he hadn't given her any right of a wife.Whereas Om was really upset with her attitude; he was so guilty of those nonsense talks.He didn't know how to face gouri; he didn't think that it would hurt gouri this much.He ignored her becoz he thought that he was the sinner & his presence would make gouri more upset.

Anika didn't share this with shivay; she didn't want to worry him.But she had discussed this with janvi.They decided to solve this.

Jhanika( jhanvi + anika) came to gouri.They asked her to go and see her aayi in bareilly.Even she thought to do this as she was Missing aayi ever since she went to Jodhpur.She was excited.

Same time both went & told Om that gouri was going back to bareilly as she was very much upset with him.Om stood with a blank face but jhanika knew that he was undergoing an emotional turmoil; they had did this purposefully to see whether he would leave her or not.

After the evening chai, gouri started packing her things.She had brought many things to give her aayi.Om entered the room & was shocked to see her packing things; it hurt him that she was ready to go away from him.

O: r u going to..to bareilly?
G: hmm...
O: how many days
G: may b few weeks? 
O: weeks??
G: yes, what is ur problem? Even if I'm here.or not it doesn't make any difference for u
Om was restless.How can she think like that? How can he afford to miss her for these many days.

But how can he stop her? If it was few days b4 then it was fine.But now? He was in a dilemma, he couldn't say anything to her. 

O: is ur mom's health bad? is that y u r going
G: no...I want a change from all these...all this negative environment 

Om's heart was bleeding; he was giving her negative environment.He felt guilty, he hadn't purposefully wanted to hurt her by his actions.It all happened like that, but he didn't know how to express his pain to her.He just went off from the room.Gouri thought that he must have been happy by her departure...

They didn't speak about this for the whole day; for gouri it seemed that this didn't affect him.Even jhanika were shocked; they thought that Om would stop her and solve all the problems with her. Both were disappointed.

Next day morning, Gouri had her breakfast and was ready to go.She bid farewell to all but Om was not to b seen.She decided not to ask him again.She was supposed to b dropped by the driver but he was not to be seen.

She was waiting at the doorstep for the car, when she saw the car coming to OM.As she looked on, she saw her aayi coming out with a big bag; gouri was surprised.

Aayi reached the doorstep, gouri was still amazed.
G: aayi how did u come here? what happened?
Aa: I know beta this was a surprise.I came with Om damadji; he came today morning to pick me up.We thought to surprise u beta.R u happy?

Precap:- Diwali & Om's birthday celebration coming up!!!
But someone's evil shadow is gonna cover OM.

How is it guys.
Special thanks to senapati for sending me pm about my ff

Edited by Shraddhadikshit - 6 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
rikara not getting time for each other..
omkara busy in business...
rikara go for dinner.. there r guests & om leaves her alone...
that was so bad of him..
though he was emotional  engry whatever he cant leave his wife in restaurant like that...
jhanvi anika plan is nice to send gauri to bairelly for some days...
om brings her aayi in Om... so gauri doesnt go...

now waiting for rikara convo again...
hope this time they reveal their feelings atleast...

continue soon
thnks 4 pm
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U updated 2 parts both are intense one 
Om😡
Gauri😕
Love story short karo 
They just got married n still no time for love😭
Bus an gussa hi as jayega😡
😆
Plz start some lovey dovey rikara story⭐️

Originally posted by: pt311288

U updated 2 parts both are intense one 

Om😡
Gauri😕
Love story short karo 
They just got married n still no time for love😭
Bus an gussa hi as jayega😡
😆
Plz start some lovey dovey rikara story⭐️

Hey pt, don't b sad.
High voltage love story coming up after 3/4 chappies...
So much is happening in show so some drama is needed here too...
In fact all these r gonna make their love intense...
Life is not always smooth right😉
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Shradhha darling you are giving every kind of PH treatment to RiKara ... From Rajshree they have become a balaji couple now ... 😉 ... I was uncomfortable with the idea of Om being such a snob and ignoring Gauri ... Leaving her in the restaurant and then all the tamasha of blame game. Baap re ... Your update was pure dhoomtananana dhoomtananana dhoomtananana
dhoomtananana ... It was really melodramatic. I like Anika's advice to Gauri ... You have done a tremendous job with the scripting and characters ... Which Kala saya is going to come now 😲 I am waiting 
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice One Shraddha. 
I loved Annika's mature advice, rather blindly supporting her sister , she told that both sides are at fault. Hope Om understands and give her more time 

Waiting for next update