Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvats12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dlavanya

Yup dev is never wrong. He is a saint and his mother is a goddess.

The only person who feeling are worth to consider are Dev's

The inly person whose self repect is everything in this show/Dev is ishwari's

Who cares about the other ppl .. it doesnt matter if their trust and heart are broken multiple times or if they are treated next to nothing most of the times.

Bottomline is ishwari is a thief and Dev dixit is a gunda in suit

Yaa I didn't said he is saint and what r u saying is totally out of context ðŸ˜†
I know I have said enough to explain that situation but if u didn't understand then it's ok 
And I think Soankshi is only saint person in show according to some because if she did mistake hardly anyone notice like she again hide the plan from Dev but no one will notice that and Dev as gunda yes he had done many crimes on show ðŸ˜†
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

Awesome post Rahul .Completly agree with you

I am still unable to understand why Dev is kept away from Khatri's problem and Jatin is involved .I understand Sonakshi's good intentions but treating Dev as a kid is something I cannot understand.

That's her problem always hide everything  from Dev and too from his family matters 
But I think makers will never notice this because they always shown Sonakshi as Saint as she can never do mistake am sure once makers will highlight her mistake then some people will understand where Sonakshi is going wrong
sgodisha thumbnail
Both Dev and Sonakshi are right in their approach.
Agreed that Dev's reaction is normal. He does trust her at the same time he feels he lost a chance. The only thing that may upset Sonakshi is that he did not give her a chance to explain herself.
In Sonakshi's case, when she asked Dev if he trusts her and to let her handle this in her way, it was evident that she would only need his support. She could use Jatin, Prakash or anyone else to help and I don't think Dev would be offended for not including him. It is pretty simple, if she made Dev follow Khatri, then Khatri would be trashed by him even before he got out of the Police Station. Dev is too emotionally involved to be rational in this scenario and it is not wise to include him. Also, for any reason if he missed Khatri then he would blame himself all over again.

Originally posted by: rahulvats12

That's her problem always hide everything from Dev and too from his family matters
But I think makers will never notice this because they always shown Sonakshi as Saint as she can never do mistake am sure once makers will highlight her mistake then some people will understand where Sonakshi is going wrong

rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgodisha

Both Dev and Sonakshi are right in their approach.
Agreed that Dev's reaction is normal. He does trust her at the same time he feels he lost a chance. The only thing that may upset Sonakshi is that he did not give her a chance to explain herself.
In Sonakshi's case, when she asked Dev if he trusts her and to let her handle this in her way, it was evident that she would only need his support. She could use Jatin, Prakash or anyone else to help and I don't think Dev would be offended for not including him. It is pretty simple, if she made Dev follow Khatri, then Khatri would be trashed by him even before he got out of the Police Station. Dev is too emotionally involved to be rational in this scenario and it is not wise to include him. Also, for any reason if he missed Khatri then he would blame himself all over again.

Ok so why she didn't share about her plan before going to meet Khatri in jail even Dev was agreed and believed Soankshi and allowed her to go alone to meet Khatri but can't she say atleast about her plan 
She can share about her plan with other but not with Dev 
If she would had said about her plan then I don't think such problem would had happened 
If Dev did wrong by not listening her then Soankshi also did wrong by again hiding from him
Edited by rahulvats12 - 6 years ago
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you Rahul.
It was Sonakshi's fault completely.
Aur itna Sab Karne ki Kya zaroorat thi , Jatin waise hi Khatri ko follow karke uska address pata Kar sakta tha. Aur waise bhi jab police kisi ko bhi police custody mein leti hogi toh accuse ka address toh leti hi hogi.
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Agree with you Rahul.

It was Sonakshi's fault completely.
Aur itna Sab Karne ki Kya zaroorat thi , Jatin waise hi Khatri ko follow karke uska address pata Kar sakta tha. Aur waise bhi jab police kisi ko bhi police custody mein leti hogi toh accuse ka address toh leti hi hogi.

Yes ye logic toh socha hi nhi 
Writer bhul gye honge ðŸ˜†
I agree with you Rahul. I see Sonakshi at fault here right from hiding about Khatri spying business from beginningEdited by IFfreak - 6 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Agree with you Rahul. Dev reacted the way any one will do in that situation. Sonakshi should have shared her plan with him.
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Agree with you Rahul. Dev reacted the way any one will do in that situation. Sonakshi should have shared her plan with him.

Yes that's I want that to share atleast anything with him and here it's his personal matters so he should know that
Jade0001 thumbnail
Rahul I haven't watch the show since March as I was very busy but reading your post its obvious its human behaviour noth extrodinary the way Dev reacts is just like a guy next door there is no ulterior motives
100% I do support and agree with you