Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvats12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dhank

copy paste..

I totally agree with u trust issues r on both sides...I dont understand y does  sona has to hide vicky gkb evil words from dev???isnt it making it worse..dev will not trust against his mother a word..but come on gkb vikcy sona need not prove dev will believe her

n how can we forget???knowing how is vikcy she believed abt eviction...isnt she smart n knows what vikcy is better than dev???? she is doing it for elena😲 come on..did elena come to save her marriage???

both dev sonakshi should  learn to stand for themselves first forget abt one another...they just play family family n their resp family gives them shit

n she takes jatin???

Yes agree with u first of all they only think about each other but don't want to involve in each other plan and I also don't understand why always involve Jatin everytime in dev family issues
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali333

Agree with you rahul

It was just a normal reaction
Anyone in place of dev had done the same...
And it was just a misunderstanding

Yes and thanks for agree with my pov
survika1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly i don't care what back up plam has been Shown  I still Believe Dev's Reaction was perfectly Normal and Valid..any nornal person Would have reacted like him in that situation or even worse unless untill they have some dream that There is some back up plan ready.I guess it's time for sona To learn sth..it's not always necessary to Do everything at Own or along with Best friend when it's a very sensitive topic to others..She shold remember she Is solving a problem of Dev's Family..so Dev should be the one who Need To be informed about everything Before any srtep taken..Let the back up plan matter ..sona Should have informed Him What she is gonna talk to Khatri..This is really illogical that Sona Can Inform jatin about everything but The person who's matter is this is unware from everything..i would love to see Dev's more reaction after these jatin talk.But Ungfortunate;y that won't happen..it's gonna Show sona as smarter one and Dev as The Stupid one..which is again Illogical and unrealistic
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survika1111

Honestly i don't care what back up plam has been Shown  I still Believe Dev's Reaction was perfectly Normal and Valid..any nornal person Would have reacted like him in that situation or even worse unless untill they have some dream that There is some back up plan ready.I guess it's time for sona To learn sth..it's not always necessary to Do everything at Own or along with Best friend when it's a very sensitive topic to others..She shold remember she Is solving a problem of Dev's Family..so Dev should be the one who Need To be informed about everything Before any srtep taken..Let the back up plan matter ..sona Should have informed Him What she is gonna talk to Khatri..This is really illogical that Sona Can Inform jatin about everything but The person who's matter is this is unware from everything..i would love to see Dev's more reaction after these jatin talk.But Ungfortunate;y that won't happen..it's gonna Show sona as smarter one and Dev as The Stupid one..which is again Illogical and unrealistic

Agree with u and 
I know again makers will show him as saying sorry to her and look dumb
Sorry to say but I feel sometimes Sonakshi character unrealistic because In entire show only Sonakshi is shown as more intelligent person as no one can make her fool she always think and ahead of other person whereas other character shows always dumb
Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvats12

Yes u r right but I think u misunderstood actually in saurab marriage time before he took all blame on himself he took Sonakshi to separate room and said all truth about raunita mother's truth but she didn't believed him that time alteast he thought to share with her and that's show that he believed her and trust her that's why that time he first revealed truth to Soankshi first in Bose house

Thanks,I missed that point 😆 Yes he told Sonakshi first,it was only his doubt on Raunita mother's behaviour.He didn't even know the reason and didn't have proof too.Sonakshi said why a mother who gifts her daughter on her wish,will steal that jewellery !! I must agree they both trust each other but sometimes the situations plays the evil role.And another problem is they overreact quickly on a small issue without letting each other to explain and understand the problem.That's why third person took advantage of it.The best example is last 2 episodes of preleap. No one tried to explain,understand and solve the problem.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post Rahul .Completly agree with you

I am still unable to understand why Dev is kept away from Khatri's problem and Jatin is involved .I understand Sonakshi's good intentions but treating Dev as a kid is something I cannot understand.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya right dev is saint

sona is vamp happy😉
Edited by rockstar.sj - 6 years ago
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup dev is never wrong. He is a saint and his mother is a goddess.

The only person who feeling are worth to consider are Dev's

The inly person whose self repect is everything in this show/Dev is ishwari's

Who cares about the other ppl .. it doesnt matter if their trust and heart are broken multiple times or if they are treated next to nothing most of the times.

Bottomline is ishwari is a thief and Dev dixit is a gunda in suit
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar.sj

ya right dev is saint

sona is vamp happy😉

I didn't said she is vamp 
But if u think like that then what will be better than this if u accepted her as vamp ðŸ˜†
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlavanya

Yup dev is never wrong. He is a saint and his mother is a goddess.

The only person who feeling are worth to consider are Dev's

The inly person whose self repect is everything in this show/Dev is ishwari's

Who cares about the other ppl .. it doesnt matter if their trust and heart are broken multiple times or if they are treated next to nothing most of the times.

Bottomline is ishwari is a thief and Dev dixit is a gunda in suit

Edited by rahulvats12 - 6 years ago