Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvats12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

Yae...that was a natural reaction...and it goes well with Dev's character sketch too

Yes agree with u
AnanyaGhosh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed anyone will be disappointed... He wasnt blaming her.. 
And sona had a bachup plan which she didnt share bt thank god precap ne bacha liya and sab thik hoga... 
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaGhosh

Agreed anyone will be disappointed... He wasnt blaming her.. 

And sona had a bachup plan which she didnt share bt thank god precap ne bacha liya and sab thik hoga... 

Yes am also hoping that
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that Dev panicking in the situation is natural but he didn't give her a chance to explain when she tried twice. I think he should have listen to her completely before blaming her.
Snehavinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right . Dev had every reason to get angry.
She should have discussed the backup plan with him before hand.
She treats him like a baccha.
Which he is not- he had become an adult at 8 years !!
He might be angry/ impulsive- sona if she is with him would have managed him.
This way she is putting him down.
He may not say anything- trusting Jatin more than him in dev's family matters is a big no to me.
The way sona has understood Dev only is wrong-
He may have showed vulnerable side to her.
But he is not a emotionally weak person.
He may appear so because of his love for the family/ sona.
He can handle things much better-
He needs only Sona's support.
I have a feeling that is what he mentioned in the first episodes-
For sona. But I feel he also would some saathi- to overcome the difficulties.
Sona thought the worst - she started handing him like fragile goods.
She never opened up in front of him-
She knows he loves her - she wanted to show only the stronger side- didn't trust Dev enough to show her vulnerable side-
But Jatin knows this side- Dev will be taken aback when he comes to this-
He will step back & try to unite sona & Jatin.
Sorry, my pov
Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an awesome post !! Totally agree with you πŸ˜ƒ
But the fact is from beginning they both doing the same thing.I mean they concerned for each other's family and do their best to handle the problematic situation without letting other to know or sharing the plan.In post leap Dev took the blame and acted like he stole the jewellery.He didn't even tell Sona what's the truth,Sona also thought there is no reason Mr.Dev Dixit will do that πŸ˜†
Here same in Khatri case.I know Dev trusted and believed Sona,he let her to deal alone with Khatri but atleast she could have tell him the plan and the backup plan too.In that case Dev wouldn't have reacted that way.
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeskay

I agree that Dev panicking in the situation is natural but he didn't give her a chance to explain when she tried twice. I think he should have listen to her completely before blaming her.

Yes but if she would had shared about her plan and backup plan before meeting khatri then I don't think this would be happen
rahulvats12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheshbedant

What an awesome post !! Totally agree with you πŸ˜ƒ
But the fact is from beginning they both doing the same thing.I mean they concerned for each other's family and do their best to handle the problematic situation without letting other to know or sharing the plan.In post leap Dev took the blame and acted like he stole the jewellery.He didn't even tell Sona what's the truth,Sona also thought there is no reason Mr.Dev Dixit will do that πŸ˜†
Here same in Khatri case.I know Dev trusted and believed Sona,he let her to deal alone with Khatri but atleast she could have tell him the plan and the backup plan too.In that case Dev wouldn't have reacted that way.

Yes u r right but I think u misunderstood actually in saurab marriage time before he took all blame on himself he took Sonakshi to separate room and said all truth about raunita mother's truth but she didn't believed him that time alteast he thought to share with her and that's show that he believed her and trust her that's why that time he first revealed truth to Soankshi first in Bose house
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
copy paste..
I totally agree with u trust issues r on both sides...I dont understand y does  sona has to hide vicky gkb evil words from dev???isnt it making it worse..dev will not trust against his mother a word..but come on gkb vikcy sona need not prove dev will believe her

n how can we forget???knowing how is vikcy she believed abt eviction...isnt she smart n knows what vikcy is better than dev???? she is doing it for elena😲 come on..did elena come to save her marriage???

both dev sonakshi should  learn to stand for themselves first forget abt one another...they just play family family n their resp family gives them shit

n she takes jatin???

Anjali333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you rahul
It was just a normal reaction
Anyone in place of dev had done the same...
And it was just a misunderstanding