Posted: 6 years ago

Some r saying Dev did wrong by not believing Sonakshi let me clear one thing that only precap saved Sonakshi otherwise it's totally correct for Dev to react like that and what if Sonakshi didn't have any backup plan then obviously Dev had valid reason to be angry as anyone will react like that when he will listen that man who disturbing his mother fooled them and got released from jail then how he will react it's human nature to react. After hearing such news from Soankshi, Dev got naturally shocked, disappointed that he know he was closed to solve problem that has troubled Ishwari.

Yes he blamed her but he blamed himself for believing that she would solve problem.

His word didn't mean he didn't trusted Sonakshi but it's just disappointment seeing that good chance slip away. It is very normal reaction and very impulsive reaction which we saw in our daily lives.

When someone hopes got shattered then it's natural to come frustration from them but it doesn't mean they didn't have trust in otherr

Don't know about other but i didn't find anything wrong in that scene actually if Dev had accepted all thing and believed to fact that they lost and said Sonakshi that Don't worry u tried ur best then it would have been very unrealistic to me.

One more thing If Precap didn't came like that then am sure such reaction wouldn't have come from people it's just precap and backup plan went in Sonakshi favour otherwise we can see her plan backfired today. Also before going jail she didn't think about to share her plan with Dev and then go jail but she decided to do everything alone where's her trust gone that time ? can't she share her plan with Dev before going to meet Khatri.

Yes Dev is short tempered but yet he believed her that time and faith in her so he decided to let her go alone to meet Khatri then can't she share about her plan to Dev that time as she can share about her plan with Jatin

But why not Dev as situation has changed now and equation between them is also change so I feel she can share

In relationship only trust is important but there is no value of sharing thing between each other ?

Yes i didn't find this scene so wrong

But yes maybe Makers or Writers focused only Dev mistake intentionally this time because we all know Dev didn't think anything when it comes to ishwari so maybe if in future when again this situation comes in front of Dev then he will think twice before reacting and also In process trying to make Devakshi relation more strong

This is just my pov 

Share ur view too
Edited by rahulvats12 - 6 years ago
Rahul people wait for an opportunity to bash Dev...the moment sona supports Dev they will bash her also...the viewers are forgetting that the story is about sona and dev...and in a given situation they will behave in a a manner in which they are been portrayed...you are absolutely correct anyone in Dev's situation would have behaved in similar manner...if Sonakshi doesn't have a problem then why should we bother? 
Originally posted by Drcs

Rahul people wait for an opportunity to bash Dev...the moment sona supports Dev they will bash her also...the viewers are forgetting that the story is about sona and dev...and in a given situation they will behave in a a manner in which they are been portrayed...you are absolutely correct anyone in Dev's situation would have behaved in similar manner...if Sonakshi doesn't have a problem then why should we bother? 

Yes I know that it's common to react like that anyone can react if he was in Dev place but we sometimes didn't think like that
But yes this show is about devakshi and I think writer shows like that because if in future again it arises then Dev will understand that time
Rahul, please do mention the source of the article.
Originally posted by gmgi

Rahul, please do mention the source of the article.
Which source ? U r talking about suchi 
Yes few lines it's match with my thoughts so I used only 2-3 line but this is my article 
I shared this on her post too u can check there ðŸ˜†
Agree with u
It was completely sona's fault
Don't know why people always bash dev without any reason
Originally posted by rahulvats12

Which source ? U r talking about suchi 
Yes few lines it's match with my thoughts so I used only 2-3 line but this is my article 
I shared this on her post too u can check there ðŸ˜†
Sorry. I was not accusing you. I genuinely thought you were sharing some article.
Originally posted by gmgi

Sorry. I was not accusing you. I genuinely thought you were sharing some article.
No worry actually yes some of her thoughts match with me so  I used 2-3 lines as she writes so beautifully but I didn't want to share her name because she already got so much bashing through pm in india forum that she have to leave forum and she didn't want to come here too ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by flowers321

Agree with u
It was completely sona's fault
Don't know why people always bash dev without any reason

Yes but I didn't want to say her fault completely it's both but most importantly it's just a misunderstanding and I don't find his reaction any wrong it's natural to react like that
Yae...that was a natural reaction...and it goes well with Dev's character sketch too