Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
IMO Anushka is very pretty, tall and statuesque. There is an interview with Masand, I don't know how tall he is, but she towers over him dressed as Devasena and she looks spectacular. 
That said, she has a very South Indian beauty. She looks best in saree, with accessories. Put her in western clothes and she is nice not a stand out. 

As far as fitting into BW, heroines here are toned and fit. Heck even heroines like Kajol who are not active all the time are  toned and fit.  People are rather brutal about that especially someone like Adi and KJO I would expect. Anushka would have to really work out to fit in BW. 

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

ah yes anyone who is not skinny cannot be beautiful.

I don't think all South actresses are beautiful, only a few. Same as Bollywood. Anushka Shetty is lovely. 

Not a question of being skinny. In BW most top people work out, man and woman. People were brutal to Ash when she walked Cannes with baby weight on. If you want to be a heroine in BW, you have to be fit and toned now and fashion is a big part of it. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

ah yes anyone who is not skinny cannot be beautiful.

I don't think all South actresses are beautiful, only a few. Same as Bollywood. Anushka Shetty is lovely. 

Aisa toh nahi kaha maine but agr aap ek scene mein patle and uske next scne mein healthier lagoge toh I should question it . Further aaj kal ke time mein jaise guys body banate hain similarly heroines se expect kia jaata hai ki they are fit,. So anushka is not taking her job seriously 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What are you saying? She ain't extraordinarily pretty. She has a broad built and a very regular and forgettable face.Edited by StinsonIsHere - 6 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is super gorgeous! Definitely has the acting talent better than the likes of Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Anushka, Shraddha. In fact South's current generation and top actors/actresses are far far better than BW current generation and top stars. Even some actors are alot more good looking and charming than the current generation actors.
hasini009 thumbnail
no, I dont find her beautiful. but anyways beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
but she is more talented than so called BW beauties.
ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She is definitely pretty, she just needs the right team of makeup, stylist and nutritionist. She will beat them all as she's heads and shoulders above in talent & beauty. And whosoever is saying Sonam is good looking, see her pics where she's self styled and sans makeup, she looks rather tacky for a fashionista she claims to be.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful? Nopes. She has sharp features but don't stand out making her face above average. Body wise too, harsh truth but no. As of now her body too isn't fit for Bollywood. She is talented but not beautiful. Current Bollywood actresses may not be evergreen beauties but many of them are beautiful. 
Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Strictly a star plus material. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anushka is much older than many of young BW actress. Comparing her currently is unfair to her, as she had experimented much with her body. At her peak she had a glass hour frame, possibly the best curvy kamar on Indian Cinema. Plus she is damn tall, only Sonam is taller than her I think and I like tall girls. She may not be dead drop gorgeous but she is beautiful, and looks good even in plain make up.