Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anachronist

I dont find her beautiful and she looked over weight in few scenes in baubali 2

That's because she gained around 20 kgs for a film called Size Zero where she played an overweight/obese woman. She did that film between Bahubali 1 and 2, and she was asked to lose weight in 3 months before Bahubali 2's shooting commenced. So in some of the earlier portions she shot, she would have still had a few extra kilos I guess.

Never saw that much dedication from any Bollywood actress. 

Edited by Schmmuck - 6 years ago
She is prettier than many BW actresses that had done lot of plastic surgeries to look better.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's looks pretty. She can act much better than DP, Alia, Anu, Sonam.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Beautiful? Nopes. She has sharp features but don't stand out making her face above average. Body wise too, harsh truth but no. As of now her body too isn't fit for Bollywood. She is talented but not beautiful. Current Bollywood actresses may not be evergreen beauties but many of them are beautiful. 

Have to add this. Whatever she is, she is natural. I'll say she is better than likes of those Bollywood actresses who have cosmetic surgeries done to look beautiful.  Maybe after some more grooming and all will do good for her. 
Edited by chahat4u - 6 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is beautiful.. ðŸ˜ƒ ..how beautiful, how can I say lol. 
She has a beautiful face, those pictures don't do justice in showing her beauty, she's much more beautiful when you see her in videos :) ..I'd say she's definitely more beautiful than current actresses like Alia, Pari, Sonakshi, even Deepika, Katrina(present), PC... not that they're not good looking, but Anushka has a more beautiful face :D  

I actually don't like her body-wise, can't really point at what I don't like... but I like her when she's fully clothed, especially in salwars.. :-)

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is definitely more beautiful and importantly naturally beautiful than most bollywood actresses. She is also a far better actress. There is no comparison. And in bahubali 2 she looked so gorgeous so beautiful!
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

As far as fitting into BW, heroines here are toned and fit. Heck even heroines like Kajol who are not active all the time are  toned and fit.  People are rather brutal about that especially someone like Adi and KJO I would expect. Anushka would have to really work out to fit in BW. 

Aish is not fit or toned even now. Neither is Vidya. So having some fit body is not the goal unless the focus is doing a Dhoom type of movie where half the acting is done by the actor's abs.

Also Anushka is 36 so I don't think Bollywood would have any good opportunities for her.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Really? She is not even as beautiful as Kareena? If Anu is Star Plus material, Kareena is surely Animal Planet material.

Wow. Talk about not accepting conflicting opinions. Beauty is a very subjective thing. Some prefer bougainvillea and some prefer roses, it's all in the eyes. I find Kareena bad looking but that doesn't mean that one has to call her an animal.
Honestly, In some of the pics you posted, she looks VERY bad too. Especially the one in capris and the black bodysuit one.
Yeah, she is very expressive.. and that is lacking in most BW actresses.. Her eyes are expressive :)

^ no/less makeup i guess

..she also has a nice personality off-screen.. carried herself well :)