Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I am offended .
Why this very very south Indian looking sounds like some negative quality ?
 I mean I have few friends who are born and brought up in North India. I was born and spent my childhood in North. I know people consider South Indian's as a different category , belittle them , that is fine . Even few South Indians tend to mock people from north and west . But this extend , mock them based on their physical attributes is unfair. It is actually a form of racism .

Oh God.. people just need a reason to cry 'racism'..πŸ˜† Indians hoke Indians ko hi racist bolte hai.. & logic gayi tel lene ..πŸ˜† what is South Indian's race? Amricaans? πŸ˜†
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mystic-

Oh God.. people just need a reason to cry 'racism'..πŸ˜† Indians hoke Indians ko hi racist bolte hai.. & logic gayi tel lene ..πŸ˜† what is South Indian's race? Amricaans? πŸ˜†

If the north people ( not all , atleast the minority ) why should a MP quote this while responding to a question related to racism "If we were racist, why would we have all the entire south...Tamil, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra...why do we live with them? We have black people around us,"
And the attitude is racist as people consider the Fair people belong to Aryan race and Brown or Black people belongs to Dravidian race .
Edited by Kamala05 - 7 years ago
Mystic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

If the north people ( not all , atleast the minority ) why should a MP quote this while responding to a question related to racism "If we were racist, why would we have all the entire south...Tamil, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra...why do we live with them? We have black people around us,"
And the attitude is racist as people consider the Fair people belong to Aryan race and Brown or Black people belongs to Dravidian race .

But sweetie Indians are not 'fair/white' people.. we're all a mix of brown & black people only.. (just ask Priyanka πŸ˜†) so i don't understand how an Indian can feel racially attacked by another Indian? be it south, north..

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why are people getting so aggravated. I've been told a million times that I don't look like a typical punjabi woman inspite of being a punjabi. Like people who are Pahari are generally pinkish fair and have round faces while latina women have distinct as opposed to americans in general. Blacks are known to have strong and dark hair, so many such examples. There's nothing negative about it.
Mystic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Why are people getting so aggravated. I've been told a million times that I don't look like a typical punjabi woman inspite of being a punjabi. Like people who are Pahari are generally pinkish fair and have round faces while latina women have distinct as opposed to americans in general. Blacks are known to have strong and dark hair, so many such examples. There's nothing negative about it.

People just need a reason to cry racism & portray as victims..

cruel 'white/fair' north indians are such racists.. πŸ˜†

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Face is ok or average, body wise she is hideous.
Acting talent, no idea.
Mystic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

OMG you are the most ignorant person I have come across in my entire life. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Entire life? babe you need to get out more.. πŸ˜³

Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystic-

Entire life? babe you need to get out more.. πŸ˜³

I did and I probably met like 20,000 people but my statement still holds true πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β­οΈ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some of the comments on here are so ignorant and disgusting. All the education and progress in the world can never change the mentality of people
Mystic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

I did and I probably met like 20,000 people but my statement still holds true πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β­οΈ

then i'm the β­οΈ of ur life..   good πŸ˜³