Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: peeyara

No no no 😭
You dont have any right to stain my Pious IF account 😭 πŸ˜†

And you had right to question fans' devotion?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

The mod note is one of a kind 🀣 a separate thread for FDs whoa.

In case TM still interested- hated their dance and so agree about the tharki expression of judges. It was not sensual.

I know ... it's like giving a room and saying "Jao saalon ... maar kaat do Ek dusre ko, aur phir bahar aana " 🀣

Judges seriously need to calm down πŸ˜†
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Excuse me? I am owl but it doesn't mean I will deliver letters to invite you here ok.
smh, shakki aurat. I haven't read the thread yet, but I see you religiously invested & committed yourself to reading the entire thread. Paraphrase it for other unsuspecting people who will find their way into this maze of a thread like bhataki aatmas. 

It's your dhandha to send letters you are an owlie. No I didn't read all comments just a few with good UsernamesπŸ˜†

I skipped some random bakwas πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: mads

As much as I adore and love Monaya- i have to admit, this act was definitely not upto the mark. Yes, to a point it was repulsive even to me because they did seem to be trying too hard... that they pulled it off because of the natural attraction/chemistry that they have doesn't deny the fact that the choreographer did a shoddy job with them, misused their potential and basically used Sanaya's inherent beauty and sexyness to hide their flaws, and that is something i am totally not okay with.

If i had to pick in terms of a sensuous dance, form i would pick their tango (which was both sensuous and fine choreography) over this one ... and even in terms of less 'dance', I would choose Sanaya's JDJ performance- aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai... that was HOT. This one just got me to cringe because I felt embarrassed for and on behalf of them... it felt like they were having a private moment and I didn't wanna watch it... and anyway, even If i had wanted to see them romance (and I'd LOVE to see that), I'd rather they come back in a drama...instead of being on a live stage with judges oggling at them.

Anyway, as is the case with most Monaya/Sanaya fans and Sanaya herself... just buying the time with NB until she comes up with a new show... as far as winning NB goes, as a true fan of Sanaya and Mohit, I'd never want them to win a dance competition just because of their chemistry, I'd want to see them dance, enjoy it, improve and then go on and win the show...but in all probability I will not be able to see this journey.

I hope the next act will help me get over this one...

P.S. ... nice to see you here, RS! πŸ€—

Heya Mads ... same here ya .. πŸ€—

Exactly ...it seemed like they having their private moment and judges oogling at it πŸ˜† ...
And then those ... Oohh Aahh at the start itself by judges got me Mad ...

I know ...what's fun in winning the competition by choosing easy way out . It's the learning ,triumphing against all odds during the journey that defines your victory ..

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">I haven't read the post at all.πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">I just saw the title and had to agree.</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Happening since many years and g</font>ets too much at times and how they try to pass it as family act.πŸ₯±

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Not just this but the other show too.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Concentrate on the dance and not the tharkiness (hotness) as they call it.πŸ₯±</font>

This is something taht made me turn off from JDJ ...
When will this commercialization stop on Indian Television ... 😭
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

Are you calling me childish?😭

Nope, I am not saying this 😳
Wen we too made comments that resembles your comment at start(watching wid Papa), we were termed as 12 yrs old kid 😳
That is why welcoming you to our club 😳
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Lessons for fandom

Learn to take criticism
Learn to make good impression
Learn to agree with neutral people otherwise they will have bad impression about fandom
Dont post media articles or posts in favor of your favorite, you will be accused of getting personal

Got it!
πŸ˜† 🀣

lmao you r so funny but really one thing is fact which you missed i will like to add more you defend ur favorite more t chances of her or him grtting bashed
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mads

As much as I adore and love Monaya- i have to admit, this act was definitely not upto the mark. Yes, to a point it was repulsive even to me because they did seem to be trying too hard... that they pulled it off because of the natural attraction/chemistry that they have doesn't deny the fact that the choreographer did a shoddy job with them, misused their potential and basically used Sanaya's inherent beauty and sexyness to hide their flaws, and that is something i am totally not okay with.

If i had to pick in terms of a sensuous dance, form i would pick their tango (which was both sensuous and fine choreography) over this one ... and even in terms of less 'dance', I would choose Sanaya's JDJ performance- aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai... that was HOT. This one just got me to cringe because I felt embarrassed for and on behalf of them... it felt like they were having a private moment and I didn't wanna watch it... and anyway, even If i had wanted to see them romance (and I'd LOVE to see that), I'd rather they come back in a drama...instead of being on a live stage with judges oggling at them.

Anyway, as is the case with most Monaya/Sanaya fans and Sanaya herself... just buying the time with NB until she comes up with a new show... as far as winning NB goes, as a true fan of Sanaya and Mohit, I'd never want them to win a dance competition just because of their chemistry, I'd want to see them dance, enjoy it, improve and then go on and win the show...but in all probability I will not be able to see this journey.

I hope the next act will help me get over this one...

P.S. ... nice to see you here, RS! πŸ€—

fans like you make me believe that ppl really understand the difference bw criticism and bashing
And really my respect for you for being honest
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lmao you r so funny but really one thing is fact which you missed i will like to add more you defend ur favorite more t chances of her or him grtting bashed

Thank you for adding the point, which i agree with! πŸ˜† I am used to my favorite getting name called and bashed in every forum and am pretty thick skinned about it πŸ˜†  I am not even defending...if people didnt like they didnt...
Mere favorite ko dance ke liye nahin, sensuality ke liye marks mile! πŸ˜† What to do, they were so sensual that judges tharkiness mein aakar marks de diye! πŸ˜† But like someone said in some other thread judges give marks for sensual and emotional acts because they are turned on πŸ˜† and taken over by their emotions respectively, so cant think properly πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago