Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

The mod note is one of a kind 🀣 a separate thread for FDs whoa.

In case TM still interested- hated their dance and so agree about the tharki expression of judges. It was not sensual.

as hilarious and savage the MOD note is for diffusing the tension, owl's upset that it stole all the limelight from owl hmphhh. 

Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Thank you for the eye opening session.Your contribution will be remembered in the history of NB.

One question though, What are we ??
Humara wajood kya hai🀣

I am an owl, 116 years old, already told you.
You are a non offended sabigail supporter, and supporter of other good dancers. You are a cross breed of -almost fandom and neutral fans-
you're welcome.
will send you my fee charge via PM thnx 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

the only interesting thing about this thread are owlie's comments. smh fan wars are so boring. been there, done that.

You make me too happy. β€οΈ
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I haven't read the post at all. πŸ˜†
I just saw the title and had to agree. 
Happening since many years and gets too much at times and how they try to pass it as family act. πŸ₯±

Not just this but the other show too. 

Concentrate on the dance and not the tharkiness (hotness) as they call it. πŸ₯±
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BB10

as hilarious and savage the MOD note is for diffusing the tension, owl's upset that it stole all the limelight from owl hmphhh. 

there's nothing Savage about the note. And none can steal your limelight, you are queen😎
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I adore and love Monaya- i have to admit, this act was definitely not upto the mark. Yes, to a point it was repulsive even to me because they did seem to be trying too hard... that they pulled it off because of the natural attraction/chemistry that they have doesn't deny the fact that the choreographer did a shoddy job with them, misused their potential and basically used Sanaya's inherent beauty and sexyness to hide their flaws, and that is something i am totally not okay with.

If i had to pick in terms of a sensuous dance, form i would pick their tango (which was both sensuous and fine choreography) over this one ... and even in terms of less 'dance', I would choose Sanaya's JDJ performance- aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai... that was HOT. This one just got me to cringe because I felt embarrassed for and on behalf of them... it felt like they were having a private moment and I didn't wanna watch it... and anyway, even If i had wanted to see them romance (and I'd LOVE to see that), I'd rather they come back in a drama...instead of being on a live stage with judges oggling at them.

Anyway, as is the case with most Monaya/Sanaya fans and Sanaya herself... just buying the time with NB until she comes up with a new show... as far as winning NB goes, as a true fan of Sanaya and Mohit, I'd never want them to win a dance competition just because of their chemistry, I'd want to see them dance, enjoy it, improve and then go on and win the show...but in all probability I will not be able to see this journey.

I hope the next act will help me get over this one...

P.S. ... nice to see you here, RS! πŸ€—
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What the hell happened here? Have to read everything. Hehe

Owlie, are you here? Please stay I gotta read and comment πŸ˜†
WhatTheF thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Let me first begin by saying how Impressed I was with Terence when he finally judged and rated Aashka and Brent perfectly . Though yes I loved the Salsa ..but the jerky and unclean landing can't be ignored .
So I was all happy to see Terry taking dancing seriously and rating accordingly .

But what followed next completely irritated me to the core ..

Mohit and Sanaya basically were lifting and sliding over each other today and yes it had just one momment of dance which I thought Sanaya did superbly was the thumka bit and ohh Sanaya did looked Hot today.
But damn where was the NACH ?? .
I dint liked Aashka and Brent last week perf because of same reason as I felt there was absolute no Mach but dude compare to what Mohit and Sanaya did today there was Lot .
Heck if this is what is called as Nach ,Mohit and Sanaya wee much better last week beicaer therr was atleast some dance form even if it was jerky there was DANCE atleast ..

And the most irritating bit was Terence saying "this perf could be viewed with Family" ..Like SERIOSULY ..?? I was sitting with my Dad and sorry I felt totally uncomfortable watching it , even more because I fought with my dad to watch NB as he wnated to watch Mumbai Indian IPL match . πŸ˜†
Sorry but the dance was completely filled with Sleazy moments ... and Judges were high on their Tharki level from the very first step itself ...

Totally Dissapointed ... esp with Terence !!!

Ohk I agree on the point about Mohit and Sanaya. πŸ˜† The dance was so tharky. I fought with my dad to watch NB and he wanted to watch IPL. I said the moment their dance get over I will let him watch IPL as he would never say no to me because he knew I like Mohit and Sanaya. We both were watching NB and guess what. πŸ˜† 5 awkward minutes  I immediately regretted the fight. I could have watched it on HotstarπŸ˜•

Only sensuous moments were in the dance. 😳  If you ask me as a fan I would say I enjoyed it. Who doesn't like to watch their favorite in this kind of act ?πŸ˜†

Just Kidding..!!

What irritated me more was Terence's comments πŸ˜² '"SorryMohit I was watching only Sanaya?" Huh? πŸ€’ Dude.. πŸ₯± by commenting 'you can watch this with family' he made more clear it was not 🀣

The moment their dance was over, I just silently passed remote control to my father and went to my room. πŸ˜†

I am not saying it was vulgar but it was not so parivarik danceπŸ˜†

I didn't watch Ashka's dance, so can't comment.

But trust me Mohit and Sanaya were looking so hot. I guess last performance was better. after all it's a dance show. both danced well in tango πŸ˜ƒ 

As a fan I would always say marks gaye bhaad me show some sexy dance 🀣

But, we have to be honest here and we know what should be there. Fan or not one has be fair. I don't want them to win this show because of their sexy acts. I want them to more dance. Specially, Mohit. He is growing so he should improve more in get into more dance. 

I just hope, in next act we gotta see something different. 

I know I was never liked by my own favorite's fandom but can't help. I am always an honest fan and viewer πŸ˜†

Edited by DhinchakGundi - 7 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Aiyyo Asmi hum jab bhi Choreographers ko discuss karte hai tab topic lock hojata hai
Hum panauti hai kya 🀣

Yeah, You're panauti. Now please don't report me for abusing/bashing/namecalling you 🀣

It was a compliment 🀣
WhatTheF thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

I was hoping against hope that this tym sanaya's fan will be sport and let neutral viewers have their opinions but i had wrong expectations πŸ˜†
Jis jis se expect kiya sab ne expectation tod diye including Terence, Vaibhav πŸ˜†
Itne Touchy bhi kya hona k u cant allow others to hv their individual opinion? As if everyone should like if dey loved it πŸ₯±

How can you comment like this before reading my comment?😑

Read my comments, I agreed with you😭 Sach mein MoNaya fan ko aise badnaam kiya I am reporting you for hurting sentiments of a fanπŸ€’πŸ˜†