Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
He is partly right. But at the same time, there is no need to make this a controversy, especially when the attention should be on celebrating vinod khanna's life. God forbid, media go so low as to go around asking every celebrity this question in the future and try to make it a sensational news. That would be utterly disrespectful to vinod khanna's memory and life. 

Originally posted by: TheSoundOfMusic

Why didn't he ask his Wife and Son to leave everything where ever they are and attend the funeral? 

His excuse is genuine but others are fake? 

He did call them out as well...didn't he?

Anyways, though I agree with his sentiment, I don't agree with forcefully making people attend something that they don't want to by calling them out in the public like this...
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
His anger is justified, but using twitter to vent out frustration has become so trendy. He was close to him, and he attended his funeral and that is what matters and should matter to him. Not the fact that "chamcha people at PCs bash" didn't show up. 
Attending a funeral is one way to show respect, but maybe they couldn't cancel their commitments, so hopefully, they will attend the prayer ceremony. 
The relationships in the industry are mostly superficial, but he meant a lot to many people, so the 'number' at his funeral should not be an indicator of his importance in the lives of others.  Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its not always about priorities.. It is sometimes about helplessness too.. Like I have a senior whose father died and he could not attend the funeral because he had to perform an emergency surgery that he could not get out of because of non availability of other doctors. Did he love his father less? No.. But he thought that saving a life is than attending a funeral.. Must have been one of the hardest decisions that he had to make

Hope your senior is fine now.😊

But question is were all youngsters busy? ðŸ˜²
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Now that is what I call prioritizing...His father must have smiled from wherever he was...But other than saving people's lives, I don't call anything else a priority...But then, that's just me!

Meaning of priorities is different for different people.. I wouldn't judge anyone for not attending a funeral simply because I am not in their shoes and having been in that place, I know how quick people are to pass judgements
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

Hope your senior is fine now.😊

But question is were all youngsters busy? ðŸ˜²

It happened a year ago so I am sure he is fine now

As for the youngsters, who knows.. Someone should ask Rishi what his son was doing
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

But people pouring in must not have had any other commitments or things they could not cancel.. I am not saying that for the actors since I have no idea about what they were doing but more on the general lines.. I could not attend the funeral of my cousin's husband.. Does that mean I am heartless or that I did not have any feelings or sentiments? No.. Did my senior lack sentiments when he was forced to miss out on the funeral of his father? No.. It was because we felt our presence would make a bigger difference somewhere else.. Things are not always black and white.. They are grey too.. Sometimes, you are forced to make decisions that might be wrong to others but have to be made

Im pretty sure if was someone of bigger strature then people would have cancelled everything to attend the limelight..Something shown in Page 3

Meaning of priorities is different for different people.. I wouldn't judge anyone for not attending a funeral simply because I am not in their shoes and having been in that place, I know how quick people are to pass judgements

Yep, definitely no judging from me either...Its their loss why judge them on the top of it!
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It happened a year ago so I am sure he is fine now

As for the youngsters, who knows.. Someone should ask Rishi what his son was doing

They are conviniently out of country
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why didn't he say this during Om Puri's funeral? His own son rarely attends veteran artists funerals even when he's in the city

Let me rephrase, I am talking about this issue not RK being right or wrong.

There must be something wrong with him if he can scold others on social media but can't say same words to his own son.