Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hermione82

Im pretty sure if was someone of bigger strature then people would have cancelled everything to attend the limelight..Something shown in Page 3

Maybe, maybe not.. Who knows.. That is just an assumption.. Didn't a lot of the young stars attend Priyanka's father's funeral? I am pretty sure her stature did not count as big at that time
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

It happened a year ago so I am sure he is fine now

As for the youngsters, who knows.. Someone should ask Rishi what his son was doing

He said they are out of country so couldn't attend.

Is this why he raised this issue now because he could justify his own son while pointing at others? ðŸ˜²
Edited by DhinchakGundi - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

He said they are out of country so couldn't attend.

Is this why he raised this issue now because he could justify his own son while point at others? ðŸ˜²

He raised the issue because he was drunk.. Warna the same issue could have been raised when Om Puri passed away as well

Knowing the kind of heights media tends to reach, I would not be surprised if he has managed to give them the question to ask all the celebs, why did you not attend the funeral
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He is right, but he should apply that to himself too.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe, maybe not.. Who knows.. That is just an assumption.. Didn't a lot of the young stars attend Priyanka's father's funeral? I am pretty sure her stature did not count as big at that time

Exactly
Its not entirely about stature but how attached you were to person..
You can't even blame Young generation when older generation, his colleagues themselves didn't turn up. Former may have been busy what excuse Sinha, Jeetendra, Dharmendra had... 
Lets give them a benefit of doubt
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He raised the issue because he was drunk.. Warna the same issue could have been raised when Om Puri passed away as well

Knowing the kind of heights media tends to reach, I would not be surprised if he has managed to give them the question to ask all the celebs, why did you not attend the funeral

So it's not rumor that he does drunk tweets..

Media hardly cares about forgotten stars. You will gotta see more hype about peecee party.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i remember deepika ranveer ranbir kjo SRK attended the last rite..werenot all of them belonged to PC close circle that point in time?isnt it very normal to attend ur friend's father last rite? 😕
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Umm, he is not entirely wrong but not entirely right either. Many times, despite our best intentions , we cannot do things right, at the right time. Cannot reach in time. But people come even after the last rites to meet. 

True...prior commitments stop people at times
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: springkissed

He is partly right. But at the same time, there is no need to make this a controversy, especially when the attention should be on celebrating vinod khanna's life. God forbid, media go so low as to go around asking every celebrity this question in the future and try to make it a sensational news. That would be utterly disrespectful to vinod khanna's memory and life. 

This
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

i remember deepika ranveer ranbir kjo SRK attended the last rite..werenot all of them belonged to PC close circle that point in time?isnt it very normal to attend ur friend's father last rite? 😕

It is perfectly normal.. Just like it is also normal at not attending a funeral because you had to be somewhere else and could not get out of it
The only thing I am trying to say is that we are quick to pass judgments when the truth is that none of us know how many of them had a genuine reason to not be there and how many were there just for the heck of it.. Sentiments can often not be gauged by presence alone