Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This is what Katrina had to say about her breakups.

Katrina said, "Being an actor is quite a luxurious job. But if I had worked in an office or had a normal job, you are still going to work. You would still be required to do your job. Your emotions are still the same."

Katrina added, "In some way, all the attention is a good thing as it forces you to step up. It forces you not to indulge in self-pity. It forces you to get yourself together and stand up quicker. There are moments in one's life where things can't be tougher. But I take those moments as a challenge."

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
You have to understand what went wrong...and if u r not at fault then the relation was not meant to be
Rebound relations normally don't work..neither they are right as they are not whole hearted
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Isn't suppose to be easy for girls ?

Why? Larkio k paas dil nahi hota?😲
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Why? Larkio k paas dil nahi hota?😲

Obviously no they don't.
Also girls usually cry , whine , bitch , vent out their "feelings" out to friends etc whatever so that helps (exceptions are always there) whereas guys being emotionally stunted to share the emotions.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Obviously no they don't.
Also girls usually cry , whine , bitch , vent out their "feelings" out to friends etc whatever so that helps (exceptions are always there) whereas guys being emotionally stunted to share the emotions.

Ouch!!
Interesting point you got there.. But don't guys drown their sorrows with cheap wine and casual ehem ehem? At least thats what movies show😆

But on a serious note, how do guys get over a broken heart?
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Ouch!!
Interesting point you got there.. But don't guys drown their sorrows with cheap wine and casual ehem ehem? At least thats what movies show😆

But on a serious note, how do guys get over a broken heart?

Yes 
Drowning in alchol and casual etc is clearly sign of emotional immaturity and not moving on.

Usually get busy , get a better relationship , normal boring stuff
Time heals usually for the fortunate ones.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isn't suppose to be easy for girls ?

I agree. Ladki ka heart-break hone se pehle 4 ladke kandha leke ready hote hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Time is best medicine for heartbreak. That and chocolates and friends. Do something new, something fresh. Cut your hair, buy new dress, visit new places, try new makeup, go crazy and have fun. Real heartache gives you sense of failure.

Take its power away by doing something that you thought might now work. And take your time to heal. And whatever you do don't try to get back with your ex. It rarely works in a way it supposed to do.

Rebound love is rarely real. It hurts the other person. I had dubious distinction of being someone's rebound. Not a good feeling in the end. It leaves you feeling cheated.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Disclaimer: Its not my heart break I assure you😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Time is best medicine for heartbreak. That and chocolates and friends. Do something new, something fresh. Cut your hair, buy new dress, visit new places, try new makeup, go crazy and have fun. Real heartache gives you sense of failure.

Take its power away by doing something that you thought might now work. And take your time to heal. And whatever you do don't try to get back with your ex. It rarely works in a way it supposed to do.

Rebound love is rarely real. It hurts the other person. I had dubious distinction of being someone's rebound. Not a good feeling in the end. It leaves you feeling cheated.

does that really work ?