Shritama Mukherjee enters EVAB as Ranveer's ex gf

Posted: 6 years ago
Shritama Mukherjee is entering EVAB - she's confirmed this news on Instagram too and here's an article confirming the same:

The young, quirky and talented Shritama Mukherjee is known for her quality work and has made quite a mark for herself in the industry. Known for her vivacious role in Dekha Ek Khwab, this actress has bagged the role of a parallel lead in Nivedita Basu's Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi.

She'll be portraying the role of Sonali, who is Ranveer's ex-girlfriend. She enters the show during Suman and Ranveer's Sangeet, and nobody knows who invited her! With her entry in the show, it seems that the show will see some high voltage drama.

On being asked about the role, she confirmed it and said "Yes, I've joined the show as the parallel lead. The role seemed very interesting, and I could connect to it on a very personal level. On top of that, I've known Nivedita for a long time. Getting a chance to work with her is a great opportunity and I have immense faith in her and her concepts!"

Shritama is making a comeback on TV after almost a year of sabbatical, and we're sure that her fans would be delighted to know this!

the article indicates that she'll enter on their sangeet and no one knows who has invited her ... I'm guessing its sindoora who has does this.. probably thinking if ranveer sees his ex gf, his feelings will resurface and he'll decide not to marry suman...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
OMG, we just got the hint yesterday and Ranveer's ex gf is coming back. I think it's too early. They should have waited at least till the marriage. So love triangle is on the cards. Hope this character is not negative. Otherwise there will be too much negativity with Sindoora, Sanjana and Kalawati already being there.
Originally posted by altgr

OMG, we just got the hint yesterday and Ranveer's ex gf is coming back. I think it's too early. They should have waited at least till the marriage. So love triangle is on the cards. Hope this character is not negative. Otherwise there will be too much negativity with Sindoora, Sanjana and Kalawati already being there.

if she is positive I don't see the reason for her entering... you see if she was to play a positive role i'd like to think her role would involve bringing sumveer closer by making suman realise how much of a great and genuinely caring guy ranveer is - but suman's already realised that now... so I don't see why she's needed unless she's going to join hands with sindoora and try to break up sumveer...

sonali and ranveer's break up is still unclear - all ranveer said is that he wasn't right for her... maybe she's back to make him realise that he is what she wants... I doubt ranveer will have any feelings for her - as he's too madly in love with suman to think about someone else... and suman isn't really the jealous types - but maybe as she starts falling for him, she'll feel a little uneasy about sonali and ranveer...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
Speak about  the devil here she's this idiom suits the coming up track...
IN TC article it stated that she will enter after the marriage to create trouble in Suman-Ranveer married life.

love triangle always works on TV!

Treading on the same route, &TV's romantic drama Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi will soon welcome another face to spice up the love story.

The daily, produced by the talented Nivedita Basu, under her banner The House of Originals has been winning hearts for its heartwarming tale.

Recently, viewers saw love blooming between Ranveer and Suman (Abhishek Malik and Sonali Nikam). And like all twisted romantic sagas, a new entry will complicate things between the couple.

Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that Bong beauty Shritama Mukherjee, who was last seen in Zee TV's Tashan-e-Ishq, has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the soap.

As per our sources, Shritama will play Ranveer's ex girlfriend who would comeback to his life, in order to create troubles in his married life.

We buzzed Shritama and producer Nivedita but they both remained unavailable to comment.

Shritama will soon begin shooting and her entry will air in days to come!

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
They should have let the couple settle down completely  as a true couple then they should have brought her why are they mixing tracks, weird they are in a hurry as if a Balaji telefilms serials going on tracks spreading like cancer???
At least 1-2 weeks after wedding.
I agree I don't think she was needed just now...and personally I was hoping they'd ease off the whole "love triangle" track at least for now... i'd rather they explore sumveer's relationship more realistically...
thinking of suman being a widow ,mother of a child, the dilemma she's about marrying Ranveer how is she going to claim her right on him if they bring a new girl just during or after wedding at least if they have consummated the wedding as a true couple the situation will definitely change..If Sindoora brought this girl of course because Suman is going to be reluctant Sindoora and new entry will win.
The only plus point in this game will be Ranveer being in love with Suman.
i know agree with all ..this is actually nt needed as of now...

this is all done to keep the viewers glued...

already all shows have had a big set back...

but again with ipl till 21 st may and champions trophy from june 1 st to 19 th june...

ph and cvs have no other choic with them...

i expect nothing susbstatila till june end...🥱

i said yesterday only.. n my prediction got right... love triangle again 😕
though i like shreetama she is really very talented actress.. lets she whts in store for us!! i hope exciting episodes.. 😳
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

thinking of suman being a widow ,mother of a child, the dilemma she's about marrying Ranveer how is she going to claim her right on him if they bring a new girl just during or after wedding at least if they have consummated the wedding as a true couple the situation will definitely change..If Sindoora brought this girl of course because Suman is going to be reluctant Sindoora and new entry will win.
The only plus point in this game will be Ranveer being in love with Suman.

exactly, suman isn't in love with ranveer - she may have accepted him as her fianc and accepted the decision of marriage, but she doesn't love him so she's unlikely to fight for his companionship - the current promo supports this too - she's quick to say "I don't think we should marry" at the first drawback they face post engagement... if anything she may see this ex as a better life partner for ranveer than herself... whereas ranveer loves suman hence is willing to fight for her... they should have bought in this character once sumveer had consummated... for now the challenges could have been based around suman's dilemma ... i.e. remarriage of a widow who has a child is a big decision - so many factors have to be considered... is the man he right choice? will he be the perfect father for veer? yes ranveer loves veer but general affection for a kid is different to becoming a parent to that kid - they could focus on changes/development within ranveer's character post marriage .. with regards to suman also, they could show whether or not, she will adjust in the mittal family and fit in the social circle the Mittal family are a part of... all these are REAL issues a couple face... sumveer are similar yet very different - both are strong personalities and they could possibly show clashes on certain issues... there is a lot to explore so why the CVs have chosen the "ex gf returns to ruin hero's marriage" track is beyond my understanding...