Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol what weight loss are ppl talking about? She was more or less the same size. She clearly has had a nose job, a boob job, laser/whitening treatment.

Edited by d-_-b - 7 years ago
aurora-borealis thumbnail
Her nose still looks huge in some recent pics. I think it's lighting and angles that plays the tricks. I'm going with the opinion of weight-loss/aging and grooming. She definitely had her skin lightened though. 
Edited by .ravenreyes. - 7 years ago
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's had a subtle nose job it's not as big as it was before 
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
PS is so common, it is hardly exciting. My question is how old is she actually? 😊
She looks totally different. There's no way weight loss and make-up can do that much. She went from below average to beautiful. 
She reminds me of Aditi Rao Hydari who was also VERY average and now looks beyond stunning after whatever work she had done.

The rest of BW should figure out who their doctors are because some of them end up with such botched surgeries. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Poor thing. If this is what they get to remain in BW, they should better choose some other career option. 
She has done no job.Her eyes got bigger coz she has lost some weight. Her nose is the same.With time we start to look different, that doesn't mean we are doing something to our faces.

Also,although I believe we should love us the way we are..then again, if surgery or whitening are available there to look good , what's the problem if some try them out for themselves. 
As long you don't become a completely different person by looks or surgery goes wrong. 
Otherwise what's the point of having those options available? Instead of criticising that too not being sure about it, why not ban those hospitals who practices such activities. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHai.

Poor thing. If this is what they get to remain in BW, they should better choose some other career option. 

She has done no job.Her eyes got bigger coz she has lost some weight. Her nose is the same.With time we start to look different, that doesn't mean we are doing something to our faces.

Also,although I believe we should love us the way we are..then again, if surgery or whitening are available there to look good , what's the problem if some try them out for themselves. 
As long you don't become a completely different person by looks or surgery goes wrong. 
Otherwise what's the point of having those options available? Instead of criticising that too not being sure about it, why not ban those hospitals who practices such activities. 

Cause plastic surgery is not only about getting fake boobs for actresses or melty faces like many socialites. It is also about helping burn victims who have lost a large percentage of skin on their bodies, breast cancer patients who had to have a mastectomy or in some cases young women who are yet to have breast cancer but have the gene like Angelina Jolie and chose to cut both breasts off to prevent it. Plastic surgery has been life saving for people who lost a face for instance. It's not always about looks. So please research before you call for an outright ban on anything. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Cause plastic surgery is not only about getting fake boobs for actresses or melty faces like many socialites. It is also about helping burn victims who have lost a large percentage of skin on their bodies, breast cancer patients who had to have a mastectomy or in some cases young women who are yet to have breast cancer but have the gene like Angelina Jolie and chose to cut both breasts off to prevent it. Plastic surgery has been life saving for people who lost a face for instance. It's not always about looks. So please research before you call for an outright ban on anything. 

& miss what really made you think that I had no idea about that?Yeah yeah, I may not be well informed like you so that every time one post something I can show off my knowledge. 

& where did I mention that surgeries are wrong in any way? Did I say put a ban on those hospital so that even people who seriously need to get done those surgeries can't get them? 
I feel before just randomly quoting anyone you need to chill a bit.

Even people who have got surgery not necessarily has those issue that you have mentioned but a nose job coz  they have problems with breathing. .Even many film artist have done so but here people mock them/call them plastic, without even knowing why they went under the knife.
Plastic surgery wasn't invented to make the already pretty ones look more prettier but to help the victims .Since everything is about money these days,hospitals are no more all about saving lives.. more so, few hospitals has become more or less like beauty salon. 
But no one talk about those hospitals but since we have to have a opinion about almost everything we need to come on some entertainment forum n discuss how someone looks , no matter in real life how we, ourselves look like.
Anyway, don't make someone's harmless comment a serious issue for nothing . It's people like you need to watch their words before speaking. 
Edited by SahiPakdeHai. - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-_-b

Lol what weight loss are ppl talking about? She was more or less the same size. She clearly has had a nose job, a boob job, laser/whitening treatment.

------

i have NEVER seen any person who lost weight from face only and not body arms. 😆 before she was pretty but absolutely average. and now she is considered the best thing since aishwarya, madhuri in beauty. what a joke that people think its NATURAL and God given.

look at Aditi Hydari Rao. i think some posters here are probably just her own people posting and posting that its just weight loss. errr.. and grooming.

some might genuinely feel its her natural face but whoever had drastic change whom i saw lost weight EVENLY not just specific parts.
pakeezah thumbnail
look at the second saree picture, if she lost any more she willbe skeleton.