Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mods - someone is logging me out of the forums..pls check the ip address ...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Based on the picture it seems she lost some weight and also is a little more mature

And its obvious the lighting and camera quality makes the difference in the skin color.

A simple weight gain or loss usually immediately shows in the face of most people

If you work out exercise as you age
The chubbyness of youth drops off to show the jaw structure
Thats why people with amazing jaw structure and symmetry are beautiful regardless of age
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Weight loss as in the loss of fat percentage in the body. While she was thin back then, she clearly still had a high fat percentage in her body. Now she looks a lot more toned and seems to have replaced the body fat with muscle. While this sounds simple it actually makes a huge difference in one's appearance.

However yes of course I think she's had plastic surgery as well.

I agree

Happened with me

more than the weight loss, the moment you start toning up and developing muscles, the scale mighj show the same weight, but you look a lot different, toned, and it seems you lost more weight. Its because the body stops being flabby
pakeezah thumbnail
https://goo.gl/images/vkWQGJ

pakeezah thumbnail
Nothing of her older self. People don't become that unrecognizable and if she could hv huge breast implants and bear them at filmfare awards, why wouldn't she hv face surgery? What's to stop her?
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHai.

It's okay. I hope my comment didn't hurt your sentiments coz that's not something I intended to do.

It just I was strictly stick to the topic & my comment was based on that.

Have a good day.

No friend, we are good. I hope I did not hurt your sentiments too. Have a good day !