Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

yea, her facial structure looks completely different esp her chin. and her eyes looks bigger now than before. and plus the skin whitening too

Her nose also looks a bit different isn't it ?
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think weight loss from her face is the reason. That does make a lot of difference. Plus grooming and makeup also play their part. 
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope this calms down the hype around her. She's totally overrated with zilch acting skills and now it's obvious she's had work done. Don't get the appeal with her..
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice !!!
Send the name of her plastic surgeon to YRF, since their heroines always get botched plastic surgery on the "advice" of Mr.India. This is what good plastic surgery can do. She looks lovely.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I hope this calms down the hype around her. She's totally overrated with zilch acting skills and now it's obvious she's had work done. Don't get the appeal with her..

What's wrong with getting work done when you have to get into an industry based on looks and you are an outsider  ? No one is going to take a second look at her if she looks like Alia unless she is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter. Good plastic surgery has always made a career in HW, look at Jennifer Aniston before and after. And bad plastic surgery has ended it, look at Meg Ryan and Renee Zelwegger for proof. 

In Disha's case it worked., she'll make a very good flowerpot. Not like we have Oscar level acting in BW anyway.
Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

I think weight loss from her face is the reason. That does make a lot of difference. Plus grooming and makeup also play their part. 

-------------

how much overweight was she? her body looks the same. and models hv the best grooming available.

she has sucked out fat from her face and made her eyelids bigger and restructured her skin. 
pakeezah thumbnail
https://goo.gl/images/jJx1Dj

timesofindia entertainment disha patani

these show her body, the weight is same...but the face is nothing like present face..

skin whitening, face surgery, boob job..everything except height and body structure is done.
Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she had a nose job (cuz it still looks the same, it's just a little sharper & that can happen with some weight loss). So losing facial fat makes a lot of difference to your features IMO. Doesn't necessarily have to be plastic surgery.
vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In her old photos she looks like a mixture of Shakti Mohan and Neha Bamb.
Shona4Salman thumbnail
Weight loss and camera lighting during photo.