Beyhadh

Is Simone Singh entering Beyhadh?!!

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Read about it elsewhere but want to know if it's true?
I hope it is! She's a powerhouse performer and it would be a treat to watch Simone and Jen in one frame!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to good performances now.. Disappointed with Samay's absence these days.. Atleast give a glimpse of what he's going through at home or wherever he has decided to hide.. Interested to know what role she's be playing.. Maya's biological mother? lol no clue.. hope the rumors are true
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

She played the main antagonist Sakshi Goeka ( an overprotective mother who sides with a rapist son and commits felonies to save his ass) in Ek Hasina Thi which aired on Star Plus by the same PH in 2014. She stole the show from every other actor through her mind blowing performances!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: CaputDraconis

She's the main antagonist in Ek Hasina Thi which aired on Star Plus by the same PH in 2014. She stole the show from every other actor through her mind blowing performances!

oh great.. if you like her ...then I will trust you..😛😆
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MistyDawn

Looking forward to good performances now.. Disappointed with Samay's absence these days.. Atleast give a glimpse of what he's going through at home or wherever he has decided to hide.. Interested to know what role she's be playing.. Maya's biological mother? lol no clue.. hope the rumors are true

Me too! This show is hopeless man!  I'm already gutted they've sidelined Samay when Piyush is a very good actor. I just hope this news is actually true although I don't think Simone's up for cameos.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I love her! I read that somewhere too but I thought that she might be entering as Maya's lawyer which didn't happen so I thought it was a fake news. I hope she does, she's awesome :)
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Read about it elsewhere but want to know if it's true?

I hope it is! She's a powerhouse performer and it would be a treat to watch Simone and Jen in one frame!

She could be Maya's lawyer/judge in the final case after Saanjh gets hold of proofs for her past crimes. ...This case was to last for only 1 week, but the next one is going to be the bigger one...She could be the judge most probably...

But whatever, I hope Arjun gets jailed too...😈...He so totally deserves it 😆
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ---Khushi---

She could be Maya's lawyer/judge in the final case after Saanjh gets hold of proofs for her past crimes. ...This case was to last for only 1 week, but the next one is going to be the bigger one...She could be the judge most probably...

But whatever, I hope Arjun gets jailed too...😈...He so totally deserve it 😆

bold 🤣
For lying in court. ( perjury)
As per IPC 191 and 192 and CRPC 344 a witness will be charged for perjury when he gives deliberate false/fabricated evidence or fails to tell what he knows or believes to be true under oath. Under first part of section 193 IPC , punishment for perjury may extend upto 7 years with or without fine.🥱🥱
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ---Khushi---

But whatever, I hope Arjun gets jailed too...😈...He so totally deserve it 😆

What did Arjun do to get arrested
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That would be very interesting 😃