Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rani, I'm going to post another update soon :D . I feel bad that you and Tanu were waiting for it for so long. 

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenfaerie25

Rani, I'm going to post another update soon :D . I feel bad that you and Tanu were waiting for it for so long. 

Yay! And it's ok.  πŸ˜Š I can understand... now I mean . Sorry I'm a bit stupid πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ. 
queenfaerie25 thumbnail

Chapter 14

When Manu finally got into the room she pushed Raj inside and closed the door. Raj couldn't wipe the grin off of his face and said, "Wow, I didn't know that you'd be so excited to get me alone. Don't worry... I like it. You should take initiative more often". Manu was confused as he started to back her up against the door. She shook her head as she kept backing up until she felt the door behind her. He placed a hand on her bare waist and she quickly moved it away and gave him a small shove. "Raj stop showing me your teeth. I have a plan to take down Mohini", she said with triumph.

"What! A plan! That's what you called me in here for?", Raj exclaimed with a dejected look on his face. "Yes...so we need to bring Ma into this house. Papa-ji is already getting sick of Mohini's antic and did you see the way that he looked at Ma last night? That's how a man in love looks like! He really wants to be with her Raj!", Manu said with excitement. Manu believed in her papa-ji and ma-ji's relationship, and she knew that papa-ji was finally getting sick of Mohini. Once ma-ji came into the house they would be able to convince papa-ji that Mohini was a thorn on their side.

Raj smiled at his wife when he heard her refer to his parents as papa-ji and ma. "Ma and papa-ji...they are my parents so why are you calling them that? And how do you know what a man in love looks like?". Manu's smile dropped from her face. "Raj, I'm your wife so now your parents are my parents. And of course I know what a man in love looks like! You..", Manu stopped speaking once she realized what she was about to say. Raj raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the door, "I what?", he teased. "You saw Raman and Simi. That was love.", Manu said as she tried to change the direction of their conversation. She nervously twisted the end of her saree as Raj questioned her.

Raj decided to let his wife off the hook for now. "Ok Ok...Raman and Simi got it.", Raj said as he pulled the saree out of her hand. He held her hand in his and fingered the ring on her finger. "I hate to leave you alone but I have to look at a plot of land today so I'll be back after lunch. Will you be fine without me?", he said hoping that she would stop him. "Raj...of course I'll be fine! But what are you going to eat for lunch? Wait! I can make you a tiffin.", Manu said as she pulled her hand out of his and ran for the door.

Raj blinked at the door after he left. His Preet was really clueless. As much as he appreciated her acting like his wife, he wished that she would pay more attention to his affections. He smiled as he realized that she had called herself his wife. At least she was finally accepting that their rishta was more than just a plan.

He began to rummage around his room for his phone and got dressed for his excursion to the Bajwa plot.

----------------------------

Meanwhile Manu was busily working in the kitchen. She was making aloo parathas, sandwiches, salad, and a chocolate cake. The cake was mostly for her because she loved having chocolate. Raj had already gotten ready an hour ago but was waiting on Manu to see her before he left. After getting bored in his room he decided to go for the kitchen. When he arrived he saw that Manu was icing a cake with chocolate frosting and switching between flipping the aloo parathas. His wife was actually extremely good at multitasking unlike him. When Raj was doing something he like to focus on that specific task at hand. Like right now...Raj was only focused on his Preet.

After staring for a couple of minutes and unable to get her attention, Raj decided to slip into the kitchen. Manu's saree pallu kept getting in the way of her work so he decided to help her out. Raj noticed that her saree was dangerously getting close to the fire and reached out to away. Manu turned to see him holding her saree. "Raj...what is this? Can't you see that I'm really busy. Both my hands are full.", Manu said as she waved a wooden spoon at him. Her hair was in slight disarray but Raj surprisingly found it sexy. Who was he kidding? Everything about her was sexy. The fact that she was making him food was sexy, her scolding him was sexy, her saree was...undeniably sexy. Raj gave Manu a cheeky smile and decided to ruffle her feathers a bit.

"Well my darling wife, I decided to help you out over here. Your hair is absolutely a mess and you saree was about to catch on fire", he said as he tucked her hair behind her ear. Manu turned away and ignored him as she continued with the task at hand. Raj was still holding onto her saree when he had a brilliant idea. He took her saree and wrapped it around her slim waist and tied it. He made sure to avoid the bandage covering her wound. Internally, Raj reminded himself to check the injury out at night. He wondered how she managed to avoid water getting on it in the shower and immediately regretted it. Do not think about her in the shower, Raj reminded himself. Manu turned and gave him a look. He grinned innocently and put his hand around her waist again only to be shoved away.

After a few more minutes of making the parathas Manu turned and started to place everything in his tiffin. Looking as her finished product Manu proudly handed it to Raj. Raj shared her excitement but tried to hide it. "Preet, you're my wife. Besides food I have other expectations from you", he said. Manu was confused, wasn't he waiting for the food? "What else can I do for you Mr.Bajwa", she asked. "A kiss, give me one", Raj said. "Raj! What are you saying...you need to stop whatever you're doing. I don't like this at all.", Manu said. Raj's face fell and he put down his tiffin box. "Fine, I'm not taking this box then!", Raj said as he emulated a five year old boy.

Manu looked at the tiffin box and then back at Raj. A kiss wouldn't do any harm would it? Manu gave Raj a quick peck and quickly moved away. Raj was extremely surprised that Manu immediately agreed. He realized that he should have asked for a kiss on his lips, she might have even agreed. Raj returned her peck with a peck on her lips and ran out of the kitchen quickly before she could start yelling at him. Manu stood for the next five minutes in surprise. She rested her armed against the table and saw the tiffin box. "Ah...I can't believe he left this!", she exclaimed. She loosened her saree from around her waist and ran out of the kitchen after Raj. A servant told her that Raj had left a couple of minutes ago and she sighed to herself. She would have to go after him. She ordered the servant to get the jeep ready. As Manu placed the tiffin box next to her in the jeep she realized how domesticated she became. Cooking for her in-laws and making a tiffin box for Raj were not things she ever imagined herself to be doing. Surprisingly she didn't really mind it at all.

rani7131 thumbnail
Loved today's update.  It was really funny and cute.πŸ‘πŸ˜³.keep it up . You are really talented.  
rani7131 thumbnail
Aloo prathas, sandwich salad and chocolate cake. It's a bit weird combination.  But I like it.  Btw how does mannu knows cooking? And... did raj actually kissed her on the lips πŸ˜³...I was just asking ...never mind forget it . Anyways it's really good . πŸ‘you doing an awesome in this ffπŸ‘ you should be a writer 
queenfaerie25 thumbnail
I'm not actually indian or live in india so I was confused about what food to add in lol...πŸ˜›
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww that was really cute. And thanks for the double update πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wonder what this Nihal is upto 
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I could have read that all in 15 min but I took 40mins and thank you 2 updates πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š 2 updates⭐️⭐️ oh I loved it ... Okay let me start with the blabbering :
Raj announce towards Nihal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raj's mental notes - ask about cooking, check the bandage πŸ‘πŸ‘
Maa papaji and Raman and simmi got itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raj's cheeky smile runaway before she starts yelling πŸ˜ƒ
I loved that she cares about Amrit😊😊 - what a man in love looks likeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Please update soon
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And you had no idea how big was my smile when I see part 14 - 2 updates πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweet updates !!😳
So lovey dovey and adorable moments... Raj is trying hard to make her realize that she too loves him..and she is his wife...though she accepted but not openly...loved kitchen scene the most...☺️
uurrhghhh!!! that mohini..and nihaal...😑

waiting for more!